Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 01-06-2010, 08:36 AM   #1
Fled74
The Thread Killa

Default SFS 2010 magazine coverage?

See subject.
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the last Small Ford Sunday was covered by the motoring magazines?
The 3 previous ones (2007-2009) did get some coverage, with some nice pics. The 2007 one was in Street Fords and appeared on the mag's free DVD.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Fled74 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2010, 02:18 PM   #2
Fled74
The Thread Killa

Guess not.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Old 12-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #3
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

I've asked my local newsagent and he's unable to get a previous copy as apparently any unsold editions "go back" for pulping.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-06-2010, 01:58 PM   #4
Velociraptor82
Eat my Brake Dust

Eddie is correct about the mags being sent back. However I havn't seen anything myself either. However PFM has pretty much dissapeared around here. A friend of mine who worked at the printing of the magazine lost her job and believes that PFM were going under.
Small Ford Sunday 2010 - Best Modified Car presented by the EuroFord Club

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going in a Ford

Velociraptor82 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-06-2010, 02:02 PM   #5
NC1183
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think the latest Street Fords had a story on SFS

2005 FPV BF Super Pursuit

The new toy (now sold)
The SP

The old ute (sold)
www.aufalcon.com/nc1183

Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6T
If you look closely you can see the remains of a Hyundai excel that’s been sucked into the intake.
about the pic of 'CHOP YA' F6
NC1183 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-06-2010, 10:02 PM   #6
Fled74
The Thread Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1183
I think the latest Street Fords had a story on SFS
I just bought one, and it doesn't. Dang.