Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 26-01-2005, 01:32 PM   #31
Kryton

Quote:
Originally Posted by klawsterfobik
what kind of device should i be looking for on Google davway?
lets just say the police use them in the U.S.
there was a video clip of one in action not long ago on one of the FF sites.
"STAY DOWN"
"No......."
BZZZZZZZTTTTTT!!!!
"ARGH"!!!!

get my drift?
Kryton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 03:20 PM   #32
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Niki I sincerly hope you and the kids are OK ........

I know all about the apathy of the Police Dept when you know there is something about to happen & they seemingly ignore you, It has happened to me numerous times over the past 3yrs.

I am sure sometimes the Police think we are just silly women who overstate things, when in reality if they were there they wouldnt want their wives or girlfriends to go thru what we unfortunatly go thru.

The only way I feel safe is with my cattle dogs, I know they will protect me when the law will not. Sweety, get yourself a red cattle dog & let the power company know you have it.(they dont take kindly to not knowing about 'security systems' when they try to read the meter). They are the most loyal dogs and protectors you can get. They are also wonderful pets with the kids if they grow up with the kids.......

I know in one of my previous posts that I gave the idea that I wanted something violent to happen to my ex but in reality violence begats violence.

Keep your chin up & try not to let these bastards see that they have got to you.... I know that is the hardest thing to do as I live it everyday.

If you want to have a chat day or night PM me & I will give you my mobile number. I dont sleep much at night at the moment so you wont be disturbing me at all
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 05:46 PM   #33
AdzT3-146
own the road

If you mention they have a weapon of any sort they should come a lot quicker. a few years back we had a mysterious man in our front yard. my dad called the cops. didn't come for an hour. called again and said he had a knife, they were there in 5 mins.

Sorry to hear about this incident.
T3 TE50 #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNR8D
Id rather date a goat with syphilous then drive a maloo.
AdzT3-146 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 06:42 PM   #34
Yum-Yum
My 1st set of Wings!!!

Damn Nikki,
I just read ya post. Sorry to hear about all the grief your getting.
If I'm correct, your getting ready to move? Perhaps it's time to move Suburbs. But until then I agree with all the suggestions here, arm ya self with a bloody big, well trained dog, 2 if need be, even if you have a few friends who have a dog to loan until the shits sorted out. Self defence is a great option for those who are looking for discipline and are not physically combative in confrontational situations, there will be times when you will be in that scenario unfortunately, so this may be a good time to study.If worse comes to worse get ya hands on a stun gun and shock the shit outta the little F**KS!!!
Try to take it easy and focus on getting the hell out of that place, start over, it's hard to move on but it's a damn sight easier than living in fear for yourselves especially when the authorities don't give a damn.
Take care.
Yum-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 08:00 PM   #35
EB-maen
Rise, Toybota!

This is just fu*king ridiculous. What kind of d*ckhead circus are the police running down there? A family having to move due to what sounds like pure scum being in control of the neighbourhood? What is the average age of the scum, like, mid-teenage dropouts or late-teen early-twenty gang morons? It's unfortunate, but something like police intervention may only further antagonise them so would harming them; the only solution is to permanently eliminate the threat by putting them all either behind bars or the morgue. Since those two situations are highly unlikely (lets think realistically here, i can't say i know either of you two but i can't picture you running out into the front yard firing shotgun rounds into people, even though it would be for the best). It just really ****es me off that sh*t like this can happen; you'd think it's just something youd see in an american movie, not in an australian city. from what i've heard lately, the authorities have really let melbourne go.
but yes, perhaps a dog squad of german shephards that are kept in a sealed enclosure in your backyard just so they dont harm any of you by mistake, and then just let them loose when these dirtbags show up. chances (100%)are, theyll attack one of the dogs because from the sounds of it they are stupid, and then theyll be in serious trouble. if any harm comes to the dogs, they can pay for it. at least one of them will be incapacitated, and if not, their DNA will be on the street. if any issues arise with the dogs, it was very unfortunate that these scumbags tried to break into your backyard and stumbled across a legion of nasty canines.

13.156 @ 110kph... down the highway :P

Last edited by EB-maen; 26-01-2005 at 08:04 PM.
EB-maen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 09:36 PM   #36
Sylox
Uterus M.I.A.

Shocking simply shocking.

Ring or write to every current affairs program, copy that letter and send copys to local law related departments,Police stations, The Mayor hell even send some over to parliment house and to the Police Commisioner

You may be wasting your time but you may get some one to sit up and take serious notice of whats happening.

Everytime you get a Police officer that decides its best to leave you in a Life threatening situation take donw there details and ring another station.

All else fails try Caspers idea but I'm pretty sure the cops will book you for it when they get there.

The System is just soooo wrong some times

Sylox is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 09:46 PM   #37
Psycho Chicken
Banned

I'd say what I really think but I'd probably get my firearms licence revoked.
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 09:53 PM   #38
Dodge
i like to be stroked

man thats scarry stuff , pack ur stuff and leave. next time u are trapped tell the cops ther is a kilo of drugs in ur letterbox, they will be there in 2.49 mins
I used that when i was robbed, i called the police and told them we were broken in and they said we will send someone over in 24 hrs , then i told them they left a heap of drugs and guns in the kitchen they were at my door in less than 10 mins...
Old 26-01-2005, 09:53 PM   #39
EFFalcon
Last warning

thats just freaky :o
move to SE sub's!
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 09:56 PM   #40
Thornie
Off smelting

come move to mildura where you wont have to put up with that shit plenty of jobs available and picking season is just about to start
Thornie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 09:58 PM   #41
Dodge
i like to be stroked

plenty of a$$ picking here in QLD at the moment 2
Old 26-01-2005, 10:05 PM   #42
AUIIIXR8
Formerly AU2XLSV8

I've had several people outside my home when i lived with my parents. Long story short but the guy was walking ON the road and i drove around him. He Went nuts and 6 people were at my house minutes later. I didn't notice the mate on a bike! I called the cops and 15 mnutes went with no show. They left. I got 10 of my mates down and hunted them down and Made them Very very sorry. The next day the cops still didn't show so we went to the station. Oh sorry there was on 2 units operating in the Greater Dandenong area lst night. WHAT A USLESS BUNCH OF WAN%^s. We complained and they couldn't care less.
They always had 2-6 cars available to break up the drags back in the day but none to save people from Violence. If i was still living there i'd show up mate. Hell if i go down for a holiday i'll say hello.
The legal system in this country is slanted in favour of TPT (trailer park trash) in that it doesn't do anything about scumbages who threaten peoples lives.
I Hate scum with nothing better to do than steal and commit Violence for no reason. You can only hope that they'll either wake up to themselves or DIE!

Past
EL 6 S/C - sold
AUII XLS V8 Stroker - sold
99' Laser (runabout) - sold
BA Fairmont - sold
AU III XR8 220 - sold (so should have kept this one)
AU III XLS Tickford 6 - sold

Formerly AU2XLSV8
AUIIIXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 10:10 PM   #43
Psycho Chicken
Banned

WTF, only 2 units in the whole of Dandebong! That's asking for trouble.
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 10:31 PM   #44
Damo
Banned

there's gotta be a reason as to why this is happening. Have a good talk to your kid/s. Also How old were there guys ?

A move might be wise.

Take care of yourself and MaDmAn :P and the kids and the eskis, and the EB. FF.AU is here for ya ;)
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2005, 10:37 PM   #45
The Mighty Red

Good to hear you and the kids are ok, F#ckin Animals!!
Old 26-01-2005, 10:39 PM   #46
AUIIIXR8
Formerly AU2XLSV8

The rest were probably hunting car enthusiasts and general motorists somewhere else.
LOL. Task force was in the western suburbs instead of eastern.

Past
EL 6 S/C - sold
AUII XLS V8 Stroker - sold
99' Laser (runabout) - sold
BA Fairmont - sold
AU III XR8 220 - sold (so should have kept this one)
AU III XLS Tickford 6 - sold

Formerly AU2XLSV8
AUIIIXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post