Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-04-2019, 04:12 PM   #931
block58
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
block58's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Geelong
Posts: 812
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmdat View Post
What is admirable about running a business at a loss with other peoples money
Exactly what FoA did between 2010 and 2016 with local production... maybe the admirability comes from the 45,000 Tesla employees who are in a job thanks to other people's money (because we all love a good trickle-down economy).

Or maybe it comes from the fact that the technology they are developing (eg. significant improvements in battery density) can be used in other fields too.
__________________
FG MkII G6 Ecoboost in Lightning Strike
block58 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 26-04-2019, 05:03 PM   #932
kmav23
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 389
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrome View Post
Why is everyone so blind to see that Tesla is an unprofitable business?
Uber, Amazon, uber, netflix and majority of startups will be unprofitable for long periods time. Most startups and businesses fail.

Tesla is the most analysed and covered company in human history probably as its constantly in the news.

So if someone wants to invest in Tesla or any startup its their own money and risk to do so.

You can invest in a blue chip stock with stable 5% dividend return or invest in a high risk stock, it depends in your risk profile.

Most investors in the Tesla are institutional and they aware of the risks.

Tesla is a long term investment as its highly volatile in the short term as its the second most shorted stock behind Amazon.

Tesla IPO was $17 9 years ago to $247 now.

Return of the investment so far from IPO is 1,352.94%

OR 77.15% Annualized ROI
kmav23 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2019, 06:24 PM   #933
cheap
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Right on queue - Amazon blah, Uber blah, Netflix blah blah.

These companies have zero to do with Tesla.
cheap is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 26-04-2019, 07:13 PM   #934
jgmdat
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 115
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by block58 View Post
Exactly what FoA did between 2010 and 2016 with local production... maybe the admirability comes from the 45,000 Tesla employees who are in a job thanks to other people's money (because we all love a good trickle-down economy).

Or maybe it comes from the fact that the technology they are developing (eg. significant improvements in battery density) can be used in other fields too.
Apples and oranges comparison i'm afraid. This conversation is about Tesla and Musk, not Ford.
jgmdat is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2019, 07:20 PM   #935
jgmdat
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 115
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_nofx View Post
And if he just calls it quits and shuts up shop, then what happens to this money from other people?

Iím not sure if people here actually think heís running Tesla at a loss on purpose or something? Infact, Iím not sure what the Ďhatersí think should happen with Tesla, maybe they should start building overpriced dual cab Utes in Thailand with rubbish underpowered Diesel engines, seems to work for other manufacturers.

This video right here is why I think Tesla is onto a good thing.

https://youtu.be/tlThdr3O5Qo
Don't know what all the Ranger owners will think about that statement of yours.

Last edited by jgmdat; 26-04-2019 at 07:25 PM.
jgmdat is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2019, 07:23 PM   #936
kypez
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
kypez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,260
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmdat View Post
You do realise that video is not real i hope.
It is a real video. have you been living under a rock?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
__________________
Quiet... They are sleeping
1981 380 SL, Green
2003 BA XR8 Manual, BluePrint. 348 rwkw. Retired from road duties... TRACK ONLY.
2014 GT-F, Manual, Kinetic with Black Stripes
2016 Everest Titanium, Sunset
2017 Tesla Model S, Blue
2019 Mustang Bullitt
kypez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2019, 07:31 PM   #937
jgmdat
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 115
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypez View Post
It is a real video. have you been living under a rock?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Video from Tesla, must be legitimate
jgmdat is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2019, 07:34 PM   #938
kypez
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
kypez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,260
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmdat View Post
Video from Tesla, must be legitimate
Well, not much more to say if you don't want to accept facts. It's been well documented. The test day was designed on not very busy roads but it did work.

Don't hate just for the sake of it...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
__________________
Quiet... They are sleeping
1981 380 SL, Green
2003 BA XR8 Manual, BluePrint. 348 rwkw. Retired from road duties... TRACK ONLY.
2014 GT-F, Manual, Kinetic with Black Stripes
2016 Everest Titanium, Sunset
2017 Tesla Model S, Blue
2019 Mustang Bullitt
kypez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2019, 08:00 PM   #939
jgmdat
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 115
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypez View Post
Well, not much more to say if you don't want to accept facts. It's been well documented. The test day was designed on not very busy roads but it did work.

Don't hate just for the sake of it...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Those roads looked pretty busy to me. No hate here just not sure Musk is not a con artist like Gore and all the others. I am interested though how they plan to dispose of all the batteries in the future but no one talks about that.
jgmdat is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2019, 08:03 PM   #940
kypez
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
kypez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,260
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmdat View Post
Those roads looked pretty busy to me. No hate here just not sure Musk is not a con artist like Gore and all the others. I am interested though how they plan to dispose of all the batteries in the future but no one talks about that.
Wasn't total peak hour and apparently deliberately so. The traffic is what the system could handle.

To the batteries, They plan to repurpose most as household batteries as space is not an issue and having high efficiency isn't as big a requirement. BMW are already doing this as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
__________________
Quiet... They are sleeping
1981 380 SL, Green
2003 BA XR8 Manual, BluePrint. 348 rwkw. Retired from road duties... TRACK ONLY.
2014 GT-F, Manual, Kinetic with Black Stripes
2016 Everest Titanium, Sunset
2017 Tesla Model S, Blue
2019 Mustang Bullitt
kypez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2019, 08:49 PM   #941
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,653
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Automated trucks in America would alone cut at a minimum 1 million drivers/jobs.

Driving a truck is a career.
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2019, 09:53 PM   #942
kmav23
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 389
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post
Automated trucks in America would alone cut at a minimum 1 million drivers/jobs.

Driving a truck is a career.
There is actually a massive shortage of truck drivers in America at the moments.

Not enough people want to drive trucks now due to pay and conditions.

®The American Trucking Associations figures companies need about 60,000 drivers, a number that could top 100,000 in just a few years.®

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/11/69167...ry-is-changing
kmav23 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2019, 12:10 AM   #943
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,653
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmav23 View Post
There is actually a massive shortage of truck drivers in America at the moments.

Not enough people want to drive trucks now due to pay and conditions.

®The American Trucking Associations figures companies need about 60,000 drivers, a number that could top 100,000 in just a few years.®

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/11/69167...ry-is-changing
Article formulated in 2018 and printed in Feb, 2019.
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2019, 01:02 AM   #944
FG50T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
FG50T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 908
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap View Post
Right on queue - Amazon blah, Uber blah, Netflix blah blah.

These companies have zero to do with Tesla.
They have everything to do with it...

It's so weird how many people in this thread have a problem with Musk or Tesla. Here you have a guy with a company that is just too large to fail. The brand will carry on in one way or another until it get's absorbed by another company. It is already too big to die.

Hate all you please but at least this company is innovative. If you're going to hate on something I don't know why it wouldn't be on a Korean or Chinese brand car maker that rips design off every well established companies to make their cheap product in turn slowly killing the cars you actually love.
FG50T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 27-04-2019, 05:39 AM   #945
mike_nofx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
mike_nofx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post
Automated trucks in America would alone cut at a minimum 1 million drivers/jobs.

Driving a truck is a career.
How many jobs would be created to build and maintain the extra 1 million trucks though?

Remember, it wonít happen overnight, where suddenly 1 million new automated trucks show up on the roads. Itíd likely happen over decades
mike_nofx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 27-04-2019, 07:29 AM   #946
cheap
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG50T View Post
They have everything to do with it...

It's so weird how many people in this thread have a problem with Musk or Tesla. Here you have a guy with a company that is just too large to fail. The brand will carry on in one way or another until it get's absorbed by another company. It is already too big to die.

Hate all you please but at least this company is innovative. If you're going to hate on something I don't know why it wouldn't be on a Korean or Chinese brand car maker that rips design off every well established companies to make their cheap product in turn slowly killing the cars you actually love.
Car companies come and go, throughout the history of the automobile there are countless companies which were innovators which failed and the world hasnít ended.

Tesla is just another company but with distinction of social media enabling it to be run like a cult. People starting to realise that God-man-Musk has steered the company and taken its employees towards the automotive graveyard.

Too big to fail are you serious? Tesla produce much less that 1% of the worlds cars!

I value your opinion and suggest you take up your grievances with God-man-Musk and his incompetent reckless behaviour - let us know how that works out.

Look on the bright side, if Tesla fails their products will be treated as junk and prices dramatically fall, great opportunity to buy cost effective innovation.
cheap is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2019, 08:36 AM   #947
cheap
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

More reality current share price is $235.

Oh yeah, remind me who used to brag about the hype of Tesla market capitalisation being higher than Ford...

GO FORD !

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/mark...9-4-1028143794

Last edited by cheap; 27-04-2019 at 08:45 AM.
cheap is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2019, 08:52 AM   #948
kypez
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
kypez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,260
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap View Post
More reality current share price is $235.



Oh yeah, remind me who used to brag about the hype of Tesla market capitalisation being higher than Ford...



GO FORD !



https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/mark...9-4-1028143794
Yes... Go Ford indeed

Ford says Justice Department has opened criminal probe into its emissions certifications

The Department of Justice has launched an investigation into Ford Motor's emissions certification process.

Ford says it cannot predict the outcome of the investigation and "cannot provide assurance that it will not have a material adverse effect on us."

The matter is not related to the use of defeat devices.

Ford says it plans to cooperate fully with all government agencies.


https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/26/ford...n-process.html

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
__________________
Quiet... They are sleeping
1981 380 SL, Green
2003 BA XR8 Manual, BluePrint. 348 rwkw. Retired from road duties... TRACK ONLY.
2014 GT-F, Manual, Kinetic with Black Stripes
2016 Everest Titanium, Sunset
2017 Tesla Model S, Blue
2019 Mustang Bullitt
kypez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2019, 09:06 AM   #949
cheap
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

^ Ford will still be business long after Tesla is assigned to the trash can of wannabes. Unlike Tesla, Ford is to big to fail.
cheap is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2019, 09:11 AM   #950
kypez
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
kypez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,260
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap View Post
^ Ford will still be business long after Tesla is assigned to the trash can of wannabes. Unlike Tesla, Ford is to big to fail.
Perhaps... But you question the integrity of Musk and the company... Those in glass houses...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
__________________
Quiet... They are sleeping
1981 380 SL, Green
2003 BA XR8 Manual, BluePrint. 348 rwkw. Retired from road duties... TRACK ONLY.
2014 GT-F, Manual, Kinetic with Black Stripes
2016 Everest Titanium, Sunset
2017 Tesla Model S, Blue
2019 Mustang Bullitt
kypez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 27-04-2019, 09:16 AM   #951
cheap
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

^ if they did the crime they deserve the time. What is your point?
cheap is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2019, 09:44 AM   #952
kypez
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
kypez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,260
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap View Post
^ if they did the crime they deserve the time. What is your point?
Stevie Wonder can see my point... Yet it evades you

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
__________________
Quiet... They are sleeping
1981 380 SL, Green
2003 BA XR8 Manual, BluePrint. 348 rwkw. Retired from road duties... TRACK ONLY.
2014 GT-F, Manual, Kinetic with Black Stripes
2016 Everest Titanium, Sunset
2017 Tesla Model S, Blue
2019 Mustang Bullitt
kypez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2019, 01:17 PM   #953
kmav23
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 389
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap View Post
Car companies come and go, throughout the history of the automobile there are countless companies which were innovators which failed and the world hasnít ended.

Tesla is just another company but with distinction of social media enabling it to be run like a cult. People starting to realise that God-man-Musk has steered the company and taken its employees towards the automotive graveyard.

Too big to fail are you serious? Tesla produce much less that 1% of the worlds cars!

I value your opinion and suggest you take up your grievances with God-man-Musk and his incompetent reckless behaviour - let us know how that works out.

Look on the bright side, if Tesla fails their products will be treated as junk and prices dramatically fall, great opportunity to buy cost effective innovation.
Tesla is the only new major American car maker in 100 years, so its a huge achievement.

The Big 3 GM, Ford and Chrysler are 100 years old.
kmav23 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2019, 02:01 PM   #954
mike_nofx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
mike_nofx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Street racing Tesla. Goes up against V8’s with nitrous and a GT-R.
Interesting results!

https://youtu.be/ARzujfRiQ3c
mike_nofx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 27-04-2019, 03:43 PM   #955
hayseed
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 337
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

This is a reasonably objective take on the Situation.. In my opinion..

https://www.bigrigs.com.au/news/elon...posed/3711536/
__________________
"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...........don't mind...
And those that mind............don't matter." -
hayseed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2019, 12:21 PM   #956
Bossxr8
Peter Car
 
Bossxr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: geelong
Posts: 18,468
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypez
Yes... Go Ford indeed

Ford says Justice Department has opened criminal probe into its emissions certifications

The Department of Justice has launched an investigation into Ford Motor's emissions certification process.

Ford says it cannot predict the outcome of the investigation and "cannot provide assurance that it will not have a material adverse effect on us."

The matter is not related to the use of defeat devices.

Ford says it plans to cooperate fully with all government agencies.


https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/26/ford...n-process.html

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by kypez
Perhaps... But you question the integrity of Musk and the company... Those in glass houses...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Nice to see you point the finger without knowing the facts. Ford self reported this after some employees came to the conclusion that the numbers needed may not be 100% accurate. Ford still think there is nothing to worry about but wanted to make sure they are right. They didn't have to, they could have tried to sweep it under the rug but they would rather it be double checked to avoid any future problems.

They have zero to worry about with this. Absolutely zero. The investigation is just a matter of course because nothing was done deliberately. Not like VW did.

Comparing a company who self reported a potential issue vs a company headed by someone who has been charged by the SEC for lying about finacial statements is rather rich

Elon is nothing but a snake oil salesman, who is driving a company with revolutionary products into bankruptcy. The sooner he is removed, the sooner Tesla might be able to turn things around.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 30-04-2019, 06:32 PM   #957
cheap
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,814
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Never let it be said that God-man-Musk doesn't put on a great show.

As the markets come to grips with the disaster of last quarter, this quarter has all the makings of possibly being an even bigger cluster.

The magic number of $213/share (or lower) might be achieved too
cheap is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-04-2019, 06:37 PM   #958
kypez
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
kypez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,260
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
Nice to see you point the finger without knowing the facts. Ford self reported this after some employees came to the conclusion that the numbers needed may not be 100% accurate. Ford still think there is nothing to worry about but wanted to make sure they are right. They didn't have to, they could have tried to sweep it under the rug but they would rather it be double checked to avoid any future problems.



They have zero to worry about with this. Absolutely zero. The investigation is just a matter of course because nothing was done deliberately. Not like VW did.



Comparing a company who self reported a potential issue vs a company headed by someone who has been charged by the SEC for lying about finacial statements is rather rich



Elon is nothing but a snake oil salesman, who is driving a company with revolutionary products into bankruptcy. The sooner he is removed, the sooner Tesla might be able to turn things around.
Self reported before someone was about to note l blow the whistle on them... Please, that's naive to think they self reported out of the goodness of their hearts.

Further, what kind of Muppets do they have employed that such a big organisation that's been in the game for so very long couldn't get a simple test for fuel efficiency right?!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
__________________
Quiet... They are sleeping
1981 380 SL, Green
2003 BA XR8 Manual, BluePrint. 348 rwkw. Retired from road duties... TRACK ONLY.
2014 GT-F, Manual, Kinetic with Black Stripes
2016 Everest Titanium, Sunset
2017 Tesla Model S, Blue
2019 Mustang Bullitt
kypez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-04-2019, 07:20 PM   #959
kmav23
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 389
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

https://insideevs.com/news/346633/te...0-2000-weekly/

1,000-2,000 Model 3 Produced Per Week At Gigafactory 3 Shanghai In 2019


Tesla's second car manufacturing plant - the Tesla Gigafactory 3 - currently under construction in Shanghai, China is set to produce about 3,000 base versions of Model 3 per week (initial target, but not in 2019). The site should see the start of production by the end of 2019.

According to Elon Musk, the progress with this latest investment is good, which should enable Tesla to produce a surprisingly high volume of cars this year - between 1,000 to 2,000 per week. Sounds unbelievable as several months ago there was nothing on the plot, but it's encouraging to see positive news coming from China.

By launching production in China, Tesla will be able to avoid the 15% tariff on imported cars from the U.S., which is major but not the only gain, as there are also incentives to get by building the cars in China.

The lithium-ion battery cells will be supplied by multiple manufacturers including Panasonic, but so far Tesla didn't announce exactly who will be the suppliers.

Tesla Gigafactory 3 facts:

location: Shanghai, China

- wholly-owned subsidiary (not joint venture)
- construction was started in January 2019
- initial construction should be completed by the end of summer
- production of cars should start in second-half of 2019 (volume production from 2020)
- initial target of 3,000 cars per week (between 1,000 to 2,000 per week by the end of 2019)
- expected total investment: about $2 billion
- purpose: production of affordable versions of Model 3/Model Y for greater China region (higher cost versions of 3/Y and all S/X to be produced in the U.S.)
- battery packs will be assembled using lithium-ion cells from various suppliers, including Panasonic
- expected volume: 500,000 per year
kmav23 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-04-2019, 08:18 PM   #960
naddis01
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
 
naddis01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Broken Hill
Posts: 4,810
Default Re: That Tesla thread...

1000cars/week is a long way from the 500000/year expected volume.
naddis01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Other than what is legally copyrighted by the respective owners, this site is copyright www.fordforums.com.au
Positive SSL