Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Performance Club of ACT > Ford Performance Club of ACT Owners Club Discussions

Ford Performance Club of ACT Owners Club Discussions General Chat

Old 12-03-2017, 08:30 PM   #1
Tsar01
Cant get enough S/C5.0

Default Member Personal/Special Event Photo's

Gday all.

I had a wonderful experience today with my car and wanted to share some photo's. It's not related to our club display but a personal special event all the same.

I was speaking to Ray about it this evening and so here we are kicking off a non club event photo area for special events. Ie:- Wedding, other car event, award at an event etc etc you get the idea not just
I washed the car lol. Oh and a bit of a story boads well too.

Feel free to add your special event photo/s or just comments. So here goes..... Letme know if the pic size is too big.

So the story goes a good mate of 32 yrs who is a Holden nutter asked me to Drive his "bride to be" in his 2015 R8 whilst using my GS to transport him and family members to there ceremony.... UUmmm ok bud.

I get home from work Sat 4pm to Find out plans have changed I'm driving the bride in mine...faaarr out 4 hrs of detailing and a further 2hrs Sun morning.
A black car for a white wedding...... will let you be the judge.

The best bit.. most of his family are holden nutters too as it goes and most of them wanted photo's with the bride next to my beast....... Mission Accomplished

Shame about the photgraphers car in the background in the next one

2011 FPV GS Sed, ZF, #0283
Prem Sound,Dual Zone Climate.
445Rwkw@ 14psi ID1050's, 525 pump,
67mm pulley on Y/T Snout , Dual cone air pod, Herrod Billet P/s pulley & KPM Stg 2 Intercooler, Romac balancer
Rear muffler delete, IMS Diff hat with Super Pro's, XYZ coilovers

Previous 2x Xb's, 3x Xc's, a Purple 302XD Fairmont, & Monza Red 6cyc manual XE:- S-Pak "worked" with bathurst 9" 12 slotters Lsd diff with short gears, EB Xr8 "Lemon". A few Lasers & Xf utes...Ef fairlane

Last edited by Tsar01; 12-03-2017 at 08:37 PM.
Tsar01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post: