Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 08-09-2012, 06:35 AM   #1
MR_LON
ORSMT5

Default My day of reckoning

Over all the years & with all the things i’ve done be they good, bad or just plain weird the day has come. Was it a case of eventually something will come back & bite you hard, hmmm maybe!
So today i start my life sentence with no chance of parole, at this stage i am fine not scared, apprehensious etc..... i realise i’m not the first to get this sentence & i won’t be the last, i had the obligatory “careful” & “don’t do it” etc but still chose to proceed with my actions.
I have had time to get used to the fact that things will never be the same again & that my personal space will be a lot less personal now. All in all i hope my time will be fair & fuss free, married life sounds strange but i look fwd to it

EO XR5 with blacked out highlights, grilles & fog surround, black angel eye headlights, black turbo badges, eibach springs, bluepower custom tune, motorcade ic & intake piping, Xforce turbo back exhaust, lexus style rear fog/reverse lights, EBC red pads, Goodridge braided lines, Motul 5.1 fluid, custom fibreglass bonnet & slam panel cover, under bonnet bling & more soon
MR_LON is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2012, 07:09 AM   #2
chazza
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: My day of reckoning

Congratulations mate..

chazza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:57 AM   #3
AU Mont
Banned

marriage is ****** !!!

but its less painful to stay than walk away.....
AU Mont is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:54 AM   #4
Dash_XR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'll take my chances in jail thanks..
Rapid Systems Intercooler & Battery Relocation - ID 1000 Injectors - Process West Surge Tank - Venom 100 Cell Bolt On Cat - XForce 3.5 inch Catback - Plazmaman 4 inch Turboside Intake - Crow HD Valve Springs - Glowshift Gauges (Oil temp, Oil Pressure, Boost, Volt) - Malwood Opt 5 - XR50 Interior - FG2 Limited Ed 19's - Nitto Invo's

Dash_XR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:35 PM   #5
RED FGII
Formerly EL-351

if u got nothing positive to say , then dont post..................
Old 08-09-2012, 11:33 PM   #6
foxtrot3
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical articles. 

Hi. Welcome to the club. Hope you got married in the morning, that way if it doesnt work you havent wasted a whole day. Congratulations MD

HI

I'M MICHAEL

2003 ACID RUSH BA FUTURA WAGON

light up window switches | auto on cruise control | doubleclick window lift from remote
foxtrot3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-09-2012, 05:09 AM   #7
GTPOWR
Falcon GT Club Geelong

Well done mate. Its not that bad. I have been married for nearly 29 years and still is good mate.

All the best for the future.

Cheers

Big John
GTPOWR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:35 AM   #8
bassboy

Congrats mate all the best.
Nitro
Weekend Drive
FG XR6T
Colour:
Sensation With Dark Argent wheels.
Mods:
PW CAI, Custom Tune, Injectors, Plazmaman FG Intercooler and piping,Defilippo 3.5 inch full Stainless exhaust and Brembo Breaks. All mods done by Bluepower.
Sound:
Alpine Touch Screen Head unit, Alpine PDX Amps x 3, Alpine imprint processor, Sound stream 12” Subs, Focal 6 ˝ in splits front and rear, Sound by Street Sound & Vision.
bassboy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:14 AM   #9
GT
Mrs Russellw
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: All your effort in keeping me sane and on-track. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For her honest, direct and helpful advice to members. The content of her posts help many members on the forum and most times, turn a very negative thread into a postive one. 

Really thrilled to see the news and photos on Facebook. Russell and I celebrated our first Wedding Anniversay a week ago and we have never regretted taking the plunge for one moment. Wishing you both as much happiness, love and companionship as we enjoy.

Regards
Gaela

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMS290
Fact is Gaela's GTP IS the quickest NA Boss 290 Sedan now (by a long shot)
The precedent of stripping weight and using full slicks was set years ago now.

So if you want to beat em, ya gotta join em, and being manual makes the time even more credible.
GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:00 PM   #10
AU Mont
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL-351
if u got nothing positive to say , then dont post..................
yup i sorry

just finished having a shouting match with the lovely wife then found this thread & posted
AU Mont is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2012, 01:39 PM   #11
aumexican

Yep why should you be happy!

Congrats from Dave and Elle
aumexican is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #12
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

congratulations, well done.....me and Mrs smurf have enjoyed around 35 years of married bliss and were good friends and sweethearts for around 10 years before that

absolute joy to be with the right person.....rocky sometimes.....odd brawl but that's life

wouldn't be single for quids.....don't know what I would do without my, literal, other half

anyway I'll shut up.......hope you find all the joy together that life can muster...

congratulations from Dave and Bridget..

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post