Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Old 19-04-2008, 06:00 PM   #1
xr8svo
Sykmat

Default wheels for 2002 laser

I am looking at some new wheels for the missus 2002 (KQ i think) laser. Wondering what other makes wheels fit straight on??

xr8svo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-04-2008, 08:28 PM   #2
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

I like the SR2 wheel's, but I think they are a 5 stud and your's might be a 4 stud so that's no good to you. what about the SR rim's, they are 4 stud.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-04-2008, 09:41 PM   #3
buickman
buickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy xr8
I like the SR2 wheel's, but I think they are a 5 stud and your's might be a 4 stud so that's no good to you. what about the SR rim's, they are 4 stud.
My wifes got the Mazda SP20 and they are the same as the SR2 except the centre badge and are 5 stud.
All mazda 323 bar the SP20 are the same 4 stud patten as the Laser.
buickman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-04-2008, 09:43 PM   #4
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buickman
My wifes got the Mazda SP20 and they are the same as the SR2 except the centre badge and are 5 stud.
All mazda 323 bar the SP20 are the same 4 stud patten as the Laser.
Yeah that's what I thought, thank's mate.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-04-2008, 05:59 PM   #5
xr8svo
Sykmat

yesi know the mazda and laser would be the same but are there anyother makes that have the same pattern??
xr8svo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-04-2008, 09:22 PM   #6
buickman
buickman

Might pay you to ring up a big Mazda wrecker in QLD to answer if any other make bar Mazda will fit without clearance problems.
buickman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2008, 07:35 PM   #7
want-a-XY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i put some RJR Spyder DSK 17" on my mum's 2001 kq laser glxi. 215/40zr17 Kumho Ecsta Spt rubber. it's sweet as! no problems with tyres hitting the guards or anything. i'll post a pic if you want one?
want-a-XY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post