Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2012, 10:32 PM   #31
icer
Winning's Winning!

Default Re: Oz Wide Tuners 10.99s or Faster BA-FG List

no need to put slicks/street etc. Feel free to make another thread.

This is just to show tuners who have 10.99 or better cars. In any street/race trim

Now with new setup 460rwkw on 15psi. 30PSI is fun!
Old 26-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #32
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

There's no need, anyone that reads the thread will see it is not a realistic list to compare there street cars to and disregard it, Shops like Autotech, XFT, Elite, Bluepower etc that have strong forum presence and runs on the board for daily driven 10 second cars will continue to be sought out by members on here.

All you have succeeded in doing is creating a top 50 list of the quickest Turbo's in AUS, something that has been thrashed for years on Ford XR6 Turbo forums.

And we all know what that place is like.

Daniel
This user likes this post:
Old 27-09-2012, 12:47 AM   #33
T4ME
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Lightbulb Re: Oz Wide Tuners 10.99s or Faster BA-FG List

Quote:
Originally Posted by icer
no need to put slicks/street etc. Feel free to make another thread.

This is just to show tuners who have 10.99 or better cars. In any street/race trim
BTW,your 10.5 was done on semi slicks with no load rating so that's not street trim in the real world.You may drive around with miss matched rims wearing ET's but that's not street trim,that's icer trim.Signature change time I recon?
Old 27-09-2012, 03:31 AM   #34
icer
Winning's Winning!

WAAAA.

Back on topic kthnx.

Old 27-09-2012, 08:34 AM   #35
T4ME
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

No need to cry about it,i'm sure you will run a 10 one day in full street trim ricer.
Old 27-09-2012, 09:05 AM   #36
prasac
Banned

the car runs 137mph, it's very dangerous not to run like a M/T ET Street or something, a mate just ran 137.5mph in his TT Commondore on a Nankang 245 and it was a pretty hektic drive there was every chance the thing could have spun on itself and pounded into a wall.

is an M/T ET Street legal in Australia? no, but people still drive on them. these days with how good ET Streets/Nitto NT05R's (which are legal in Oz) anyone with half a brain and a boost controller can get them hooking up as well as a slick. we have run slicks and M/T 275 radials, only difference i have seen is the slicks are 5kg lighter each side.

in my eyes and alot of peoples eyes, if you drove to the track and put an M/T ET Street or drove there on them, we'd class that as street trim.
Old 27-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #37
Dash_XR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

IMO a Ford that's legally driven to the track is enough of a criteria. A shop that can setup an 8 second car might not necessarily be able to setup a quick but most importantly reliable streeter.

That's just my opinion.
Rapid Systems Intercooler & Battery Relocation - ID 1000 Injectors - Process West Surge Tank - Venom 100 Cell Bolt On Cat - XForce 3.5 inch Catback - Plazmaman 4 inch Turboside Intake - Crow HD Valve Springs - Glowshift Gauges (Oil temp, Oil Pressure, Boost, Volt) - Malwood Opt 5 - XR50 Interior - FG2 Limited Ed 19's - Nitto Invo's

Old 27-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #38
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Quote:
1 - VIC - Dyno-Mite Performance
Adrian Abela / CLINIC / BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote 9.844 @ 145.44
I always thought there was a Workshop Called CLINIC that modded this car - learn something new every day

Love this car - it is mad as

Here is its 9.98@144MPH @ AFF Drag Nats 2010 (Heathcote) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqUUQAk7I3Q

And its two close calls on the Friday Night @ AFF Drag Nats 2010 (Heathcote)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP-iH...eature=related

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Old 27-09-2012, 10:20 AM   #39
icer
Winning's Winning!

Clinic is his workshop. Body Clinic Smash Repairs.

PRASEC & Dash, anyone who runs actual fast times (like 10's) agree with you. Slow people don't. People who try run 10s on street tyres simply are increasing their chance of death at 125+mph and obviously like to live on the edge. Hence why only one BA-FG has ever ran a 10 in true street tyre. And what was only a month or so ago (10.8x) after what...10+ years of these cars.

Old 27-09-2012, 10:58 AM   #40
prasac
Banned

i thought Commodore owners were bad.

also if ANDRA staff notice you're using street tyres and running that MPH they will come and have a word with you and the likely outcome would be they tell u to leave.
Old 27-09-2012, 11:58 AM   #41
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

Icer I took my FG ZF car to Kwinana on pump fuel and on R1R's (cant get a more true street tyre than that) and went 11.10 @ 130 first and only pass, ran 107 to half track and slipped the whole of 4th gear on the ZF from the 1000, shoe-in 10 second pass if it wasnt for the auto... that was well over 2 years ago and was the fastest load rated tyre BA-FG at the time in AUS mate.

My AU (Sure its not a BA but it was BA_esque driveline with Modular/T56/IRS at the time) ran 2.08 to the 60' and 10.9 @ 138 on load rated tyres (R888).... done tons of passes like that, never moved more than a few mm off track during the pass, the tyres are speedrated to 300km/hr.

Increasing my chance of death in either of the above?..... no mate, that's dribble

The most unstable cars are on slicks, anyone who argued that is a fool

Icer, if I read Dash's comment correctly he is not agreeing with you mate.

Prasac, I agree (and already wrote this) if a car drives to the track and fits MT ET's (or similar) its 99% likely to be a street trim car

Daniel
Old 27-09-2012, 12:48 PM   #42
prasac
Banned

choose the wrong slick, tyre pressure, get out of the groove, track is dewy/wet, yes a slick can be unstable but so can any tyre, not just a slick.

a properly chosen slick and with it all properly setup it's all good. i know i'd prefer to be going down the track on a slick or ET Street than a tyre that is specifically designed for road use.

slicks are used in all forms of racing, V8 Supercars, F1, Indy etc. might have to send them an email and tell 'em to race on street tyres
Old 27-09-2012, 01:00 PM   #43
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Paulie I didnt say they were SAFER, I said they were not unsafe....

"better send an email to Nissan and tell them to fit ET streets to GT-R's"

Pretty dumb thing to say yeah?

People come on here quoting 8-second cars as being credible examples to backup a workshop's experiance on setting up a reliable 10-second street package.

It's like saying "Prasac is the go-to guy to set up a 10 second streetcar" when we all know he's a drag-racer (well will be one day)

Daniel
Old 27-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #44
prasac
Banned

you need the right tyre for the right purpose, it's as easy as that. same as a car you build a car to what you want to achieve out of it or what you're budget is.

10-sec street cars too slow, 8-sec or even 7-sec street cars that's my thing lol:

can a 1200hp, 8-second engine make a good street engine, i don't see why not. we are talking only motor here, nothing else.

throw the engine out of the Capri into a BA-FG and it should be just as reliable as anything out there. can i say 100% for sure, no i can't.

tex recently said he has done 36000km's of street driving, well the Capri's engine has done the same. it is showing around 1200hp at the engine, has done 300+ 1/4 mile passes, 100+ dyno runs, numerous Powercruise, Supernats etc events where the car has been thrashed like crazy, ok, it's not driven daily it's only a weekend, which i'd assume a few of these quicker cars are as well.

what's the maintenance on it like, no more than a normal high performance street car. all that has ever been done to the engine was about 3 or 4 spark plug changes (more than usual but racing kills them, however they are cheap $5 plugs anyway, not dear iridium etc), coolant topped up, oil changed every 5000km's and the head bolts were checked about 3 months ago to see if they were still tight. the street driving tune, is also the race tune. the car is driven sensibly on the street, sticking to speed etc, it's not thrashed or anything.
Old 27-09-2012, 02:58 PM   #45
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

How many people seriously drive there F6 into a workshop and say:

"I want a reliable 1200hp engine, reliable driveline behind it and a quiet fuel system to support that power so I can drive it every day but go to the track and run a 8-9 second pass... of course it will need to have an acceptable exhaust so I dont get pulled over constantly and comfortable suspension"

What out the above can be realistically expected and achieved in a 1800+kg Falcon in street trim?

So Can a 1200hp, 8 second PACKAGE make a good street PACKAGE?

Not in an 1800+kg Falcon!

I've mentioned it a couple of times now, but Christians 9.98 is pretty much where its at, someone will go faster of course but that's the benchmark for a street trim car.

This thread is about highlighting what shops can provide that kind of package and I reckon that car, through to the numerous sub-10.99 second examples with OEM-style drivelines and full interiors/brakes/suspension are what should be focused on going of the OP

Unless Icer actually meant to create a top-50 list that is

Daniel
Old 27-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #46
prasac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAT600
I've mentioned it a couple of times now, but Christians 9.98 is pretty much where its at, someone will go faster of course but that's the benchmark for a street trim car.
i like the fact it runs the factory box etc and it's nothing crazy, set a goal and build everything to suit. it's basic common sense yet u see alot of people get it wrong.

i like the thread, me and a mate were talking about it last night, we were shocked at how many 10-second XR6T's are out there, well over 50. also makes me sad, being a V8 guy, probably count all the 10-sec blown/turbo BOSS BA-FG's on 2 hands
Old 27-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #47
Giant
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Organising Nulon to sponsor AFF. 

Quote:
There's no need, anyone that reads the thread will see it is not a realistic list to compare there street cars to and disregard it, Shops like Autotech, XFT, Elite, Bluepower etc that have strong forum presence and runs on the board for daily driven 10 second cars will continue to be sought out by members on here.

All you have succeeded in doing is creating a top 50 list of the quickest Turbo's in AUS, something that has been thrashed for years on Ford XR6 Turbo forums.

And we all know what that place is like.

Daniel
I agree, look at the BPR shop sedan its a 11 second car in street trim only a 10 second car in race trim.
Old 27-09-2012, 03:35 PM   #48
Giant
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Organising Nulon to sponsor AFF. 

Quote:
Paulie I didnt say they were SAFER, I said they were not unsafe....

"better send an email to Nissan and tell them to fit ET streets to GT-R's"

Pretty dumb thing to say yeah?

People come on here quoting 8-second cars as being credible examples to backup a workshop's experiance on setting up a reliable 10-second street package.

It's like saying "Prasac is the go-to guy to set up a 10 second streetcar" when we all know he's a drag-racer (well will be one day)

Daniel
I was drag racing against Prasac only a few weekends ago. But I guess like all the guys that go fast the grass roots level doesn't count for much.
Old 27-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #49
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Dont worry Giant, Paulie and I will still be stoushing long after this thread is dead!

It was a little backhander for the V8 Supercar tyre comment

Grass roots?, i'm still tipping fuel in the Victa!

Daniel
Old 27-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #50
icer
Winning's Winning!

hang on. All cars don't just jump into 8 sec pass territory. They all start at 10s then 9s then 8s. This thread is for 10.99 tuned cars or faster. Sure they may be running 8s in full drag slicks now, but once upon a time, they fell into the category where they ran 10s in a street registered car with full weight. There may be 1 out of all the above list where this did not happen at some stage.

So even if they were full street registered and ran even a 10.99, they come under the OP. For good measure, we show their best times, not the worst time. Bev's car only made 340rwkw in 2009! The green and purple g-tech cars were on the road when into the 10s (even 9s). Same as Lee and blueboost's. So they ALL fall under the OP at SOME stage.

Old 27-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #51
prasac
Banned

Quote:
It was a little backhander for the V8 Supercar tyre comment
i was hoping you picked up on that
Old 27-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #52
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Quote:
hang on. All cars don't just jump into 8 sec pass territory. They all start at 10s then 9s then 8s. This thread is for 10.99 tuned cars or faster. Sure they may be running 8s in full drag slicks now, but once upon a time, they fell into the category where they ran 10s in a street registered car with full weight....
So list those times, not the race trim times.

I fail to see how you do not acknowledge that your words (ergo intention) in the OP and the list you "created" walk two different lines.

If you believe that a shop that can screw together a mid-high 9 second car in race trim (cage/weight reductions/purpose suspension/alternative transmissions) automatically has the credibility to turn out the most successful (and you did rank them in order) 10.99 or less "packages" then you are living in dream world

Daniel
Old 27-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #53
G6ET8U
GTX Turbo & KB Blown

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: ALWAYS goes out of his way to help others in need, never posts rubbish only facts he has learnt the hard way or with success in his personal experiance. Takes the time to aid more junior members and overall is a solid contributor to AFF. 

Quote:
So list those times, not the race trim times.

I fail to see how you do not acknowledge that your words (ergo intention) in the OP and the list you "created" walk two different lines.

If you believe that a shop that can screw together a mid-high 9 second car in race trim (cage/weight reductions/purpose suspension/alternative transmissions) automatically has the credibility to turn out the most successful (and you did rank them in order) 10.99 or less "packages" then you are living in dream world

Daniel
And we love the kid because he always goes BANG!

Jack

SNOW WHITE 2004 BA FPV PURSUIT
2.6L Kenne Bell
Brembos all round
Twin Screw Awesomeness

Supported, serviced and tuned by
BLUEPOWER RACING DEVELOPMENTS

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11354744
Old 27-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #54
xrsprint94
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: By a mile some of, if not the best information provided on high power ZF cars. 

Great idea Icer and i do mean that. BUT.....as stated by many others here, there are simply too many variables to consider with a list like this and times that these cars have posted.
Yeh the car was tuned by XYZ but they did a track only tune on C16 for WOT only, removed swaybars and half the interior and the formally 11sec ride ride now runs a 10...
Like CAT600 stated the true stand out cars are those like Christians BF F6 with an off the shelf Nizpro stg2 kit, pump E85 and FULL weight on drag radials with a 6sp ZF auto that he drives it to work every single day....
THAT is the sort of thing that i look for in a workshop... ;)
Old 27-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #55
T4ME
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

And this car.10.80@132+mph and 1.73 60ft
Std BF2 motor and std ZF with tune
Std turbo/cover
Only 50/50 mix of E85,alot more timing to be fed on straight E85
60lb Dekkas
1 044 and P/West surgie
Plazmaman inlet manifold
275/35/18 Nitto Invo's 260 tread wear

Only thing removed was the spare.Must have a decent tune to manage this,I guess some good steering helped as well lol.
Old 27-09-2012, 11:11 PM   #56
prasac
Banned

i would still like to see race cars put up also, as long as they are clearly identified for others, and as much info as possible put up about them.

let's people know what is achieveable with the I6's/Modulars/Coyote's etc. some people may catch the drag racing bug and say ''bugger it, i want to see how far i can go with the car and go all out.''

i think Spiro from DLM's I6 motor and Dan's AU were prime examples, Dan's AU made it in Street Machine and both received 100's upon 100's of likes on Street Machine's facebook page, i reckon they got a few fans out of it from people not knowing just how good these engines can be.
Old 28-09-2012, 11:10 AM   #57
icer
Winning's Winning!

again, in lists like this, there will be always some unhappy campers. Bad luck imo

Spiros DML car was a daily car driven to work and back when he was running 10s in the manual, so well deserved as a street car.

Cat, the cars can do 9 sec passes with certain packages, but you cant factor in driver skill. Tuners can only offer power packages. If they can make say 480rwkw in a BA on their dyno, they know its a 9 sec package as they have already done one/two in the same/similar setup. So they can advert it as a drive in/out 9sec package *depending on driver.

But again, throw in ideas and times, and tuners, and in a few weeks ill take all the info and remake a new thread.

Old 28-09-2012, 11:29 AM   #58
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Quote:
Cat, the cars can do 9 sec passes with certain packages, but you cant factor in driver skill. Tuners can only offer power packages. If they can make say 480rwkw in a BA on their dyno, they know its a 9 sec package as they have already done one/two in the same/similar setup. So they can advert it as a drive in/out 9sec package *depending on driver.
If you get 5 minutes, thow together a brief (because it will be) list of what you consider "drive in/out street trim 9 second packages"

Daniel
This user likes this post:
Old 28-09-2012, 02:20 PM   #59
icer
Winning's Winning!

far from OP. Feel free to stay on topic.

Old 28-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #60
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

On your two-faced topic!

Updated YOUR list until I can find out some more from the west

Quote:

Here are the workshops in order:

1 - WA - Xtreme Ford Tuning
Simon Birch / FG XR8 Ute Perth Motorplex 9.40 @ 148
Ben Atwill / BA XR6 Ute Perth Motorplex 10.21 @ 136.15
Tony Locatori / BF F6 sedan Perth Motorplex 10.27 @ 138
Darren Boland / BA XR6 Sedan Perth Motorplex 10.511 @ 133.53
Kevin Otway / BF F6 Sedan Perth Motorplex 10.87 @ 130
Ash Mackie / BF Force6 Sedan Perth Motorplex 10.87 @ 129
Tom Barnes / BF F6 Sedan Perth Motorplex 10.89 @ 136

2 - VIC - Dyno-Mite Performance
Adrian Abela / CLINIC / BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote 9.844 @ 145.44
Derek / HOPSXR / BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote 10.21 @ 138.29
Dion Amato / GMKILR / BA XR6 Ute Heathcote 10.222 @ 136.49
Shannan / DUZ10 / FG XR6 Sedan 10.40 @ 136
ICER / BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote 10.56 @ 137.6
Adam Pacula / BA XR6 Ute Calder Park 10.619 @ 138.49

3 - VIC - NIZPRO Turbocharging
Christian Delange / rlquik / BF F6 Sedan Calder Park 9.98 @ 138.39
Steve / Glouva / FG Calder Park 10.497 @ 135.63
Dave / Fg F6 Sedan Calder Park 10.75 @ 129
Simon / FG F6 Ute Calder Park 10.85 @ 132.31

QLD - CPV Tuning ( Collinsville - E-mail: cpv.tuning (at) bigpond (dot) com )
David Sheehy (blueboost) / BA XR6 Sedan Palmyra 9.433 @ 146.38
Kent Battle / 1000HP / BA XR6 Ute Palmyra 9.992 @ 143.8
Jay Potter / BA XR6 Sedan Palmyra 10.46 @ 135.3
Joal Walters / BA XR6 Ute 10.81 @ 126.7

QLD - RDP ( Real Dyno Performance )
Steven Leerentveld / YEL57 / BA XR6 Ute Willowbank 10.12 @ 133.61
Brett Deller / FG F6 Sedan Willowbank 10.89 @ 126
Lee / FG GS Coyote 5L SC Sedan Willowbank 10.96 @ 127.26
Lee / FG XR6 Sedan Willowbank 10.994 @ 126

WA - Monsta Torque
tinyplums / A6 FG F6 Ute Motorplex 10.49 @ 139.96
Luke / BF Tornado Perth Motorplex 10.65 @ 139
Josh / FG F6 Ute Perth Motorplex 10.83 @ 131.7
Ross / FG F6 Ute Perth Motorplex 10.97 @ 129

NSW - CV Performance
Mark Vardanega / AXR19P / BF F6 Sedan W.S.I.D 9.398 @ 149.83
Leigh Whittaker / BA XR6 Ute 10.459 @ 132.69
Peter Terkikar / STD10S / BA XR6 Sedan / W.S.I.D / 10.71 / 125

NSW - CMS ( Crescent Motorsport )
Miguel / FG F6 Sedan WSID 10.56 @ 138.40
Matt / Vevapower / FG XR6T WSID 10.6 @ 132 MPH
Scott / NOT310 / FG f6 Sedan WSID 10.939 @ 127.65

QLD - Elite Automotive
Lee Dalton / 240NOT / BA XR6 Ute Willowbank 10.31 @ 135.2
The Bogan / 445MCW / BA XR6 Sedan Willowbank 10.55 @ 132
Paul / FG F6 Sedan Willowbank 10.86 @ 131

VIC - G-Tech Performance (P.E.T)
Blagojce & Vele Trajkovski / Green BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote 8.71 @ 164.3
Carmine Parente / Purple BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote 9.059 @ 151.82

VIC - Headsex
Danny / BA XR6 Sedan Calder Park 10.300 @ 133.7
Ivan / BA XR6 Ute Heathcote 10.63 @ 132.43

NSW - TRP ( Tony Rigoli Performance )
Phillip Chain / CYCO6T / BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 8.488 @ 165.88

NSW - Envy Dyno
Daniel Linderman ( Bev ) / BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 8.8 @143
Daniel Linderman ( Bev ) / BA XR6 Sedan (Manual) 9.798 @ 149.17

VIC - HP-F ( Horsepower Factory )
Adam Hargrave / INFLYT / BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote 9.981 @ 144.05

QLD - 6BOOST
Brayden / YUTRYN / FG XR6 Sedan 10.08 @ 128

QLD - Dragons Lair Motorsports
Spiro Anton / 021LEA / BA F6 Sedan Willowbank (Manual) 10.224 @145.25

VIC - Allsparks Performance
SICFPV / BA XR6 Heathcote 10.49 @ 133

QLD - Hi-Torque Performance
Ben Kirk / LedFt / BF XR6 Ute Benaraby Raceway 10.566 @129.31

NSW - Autotech Engineering
Spoolman / BF F6 - 10.47 @ 135.2 MPH Heathcote
CSV_LS1 / BF F6 10.92 @ 132 MPH Calder
Gun Younis FG XR6T 10.69@133.38 mph WSID
Spoolman FG XR6T 10.81@129 MPH Heathcote

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the current times in order (total of (onoy) 51 cars since BAs in 2002 in all Australia):

# / State / Vehicle Info / Track / Elapsed Time / Best M.P.H

1. NSW Phillip Chain/CYCO6T/T.R.P BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 8.488 @ 165.88
2. VIC Blagojce & Vele Trajkovski/G-Tech BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote 8.71 @ 164.3
3. NSW Daniel Linderman/Bev/Envy Dyno BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 8.8 @ 143

VIC Carmine Parente/SFD079/G-Tech BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote 9.059 @ 151.82
NSW Mark Vardanega/AXR19P/CV Performance BF F6 Sedan W.S.I.D 9.398 @ 149.83
QLD David Sheehy/blueboost/CPV BA XR6 Sedan Palmyra 9.433 @ 146.38
NSW Daniel Linderman/Bev/Envy Dyno BA XR6 Sedan (Manual) 9.798 @ 149.17
VIC Adrian Abela/clinic/Dynomite BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote 9.844 @ 145.44
QLD Kent Battle/Collinsville/1000HP/ BA XR6 Ute Palmyra 9.992 @ 143.8
VIC Christian Delange / rlquik / Nizpro BF F6 Sedan Calder Park 9.98 @ 138.39
VIC Adam Hargrave/TCB812/HP-F BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote 9.981 @ 144.05
QLD Brayden/YUTRYN/6BOOST FG XR6 Sedan 10.08 @ 128
QLD Steven Leerentveld/YEL57/RDP BA XR6 Ute Willowbank 10.12 @ 133.61
VIC Derek/HOPSXR/Dynomite BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote 10.21 @ 138.29
WA Ben Atwill/Xtreme Ford Tuning BA XR6 Ute Perth Motorplex 10.21 @ 136.15
VIC Dion Amato/GMKILR/Dynomite BA XR6 Ute Heathcote 10.222 @ 136.49
QLD Spiro Anton/021LEA/6BOOST BA F6 Sedan Willowbank (Manual) 10.224 @ 145.25
WA Tony Locatori/Xtreme Ford Tuning BF F6 sedan Perth Motorplex 10.27 @ 138
VIC Headsex/Headsex BA XR6 Sedan Calder Park 10.300 @ 133.7
QLD Lee Dalton/240NOT/Elite Auto BA XR6 Ute Willowbank 10.31 @ 135.2
VIC Shannan/DUZ10/Dynomite FG XR6 Sedan 10.40 @ 136
NSW Spiro Anton/APF81N/CV Performance BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 10.449 @ 134.75
NSW Lee Whittaker/CV Performance BA XR6 Ute 10.459 @ 132.69
QLD Jay Potter/Collinsville BA XR6 Sedan Palmyra 10.46 @ 135.3
WA tinyplums/monsta toruque A6 FG F6 Ute Motorplex 10.49 @ 139.96
VIC SICFPV/Allsparks BA XR6 Heathcote 10.49 @ 133
VIC Steve/Glouva/Nizpro FG Calder Park 10.497 @ 135.63
W.A Darren Boland/Xtreme Ford Tuning BA XR6 Sedan Perth Motorplex 10.511 @ 133.53
QLD The Bogan/445MCW / BA XR6 Sedan Willowbank 10.55 @ 132
VIC ICER/Dynomite BA XR6 Sedan Heathcote 10.56 @ 137.6
NSW Miguel/CMS FG F6 Sedan WSID 10.56 @ 138.40
QLD Ben Kirk/LedFt/Hi-Torque BF XR6 Ute Benaraby Raceway 10.566 @ 129.31
NSW/ Vevapower/CMS FG XR6T WSID 10.6 @ 132 MPH
VIC Adam Pacula/Dynomite BA XR6 Ute Calder Park 10.619 @ 138.49
VIC Ivan/Headsex/ BA XR6 Ute Heathcote 10.63 @ 132.43
WA Luke/Monsta Torque BF Tornado Perth Motorplex 10.65 @ 139
NSW Peter Terkikar/STD10S/CV Performance BA XR6 Sedan W.S.I.D 10.71 @ 125
VIC Dave/Nizpro Fg F6 Sedan Calder Park 10.75 @ 129
VIC FSIX / Autotech Entineering FG XR6 Ute Heathcote - 10.81 @ 128.42
QLD Joal Walters/Collinsville BA XR6 Ute 10.81 @ 126.7
W.A Josh/Monsta Torque FG F6 Ute Perth Motorplex 10.83 @ 131.7
VIC Simon/Nizpro FG F6 Ute Calder Park 10.85 @ 132.31
QLD Paul/Elite Auto FG F6 Sedan Willowbank 10.86 @ 131
QLD Brett Deller/RDP FG F6 Sedan Willowbank 10.89 @ 126
NSW Scott/NOT310/CMS FG f6 Sedan WSID 10.939 @ 127.65
QLD Lee/RDP FG GS Coyote Sedan Willowbank 10.96 @ 127.26
WA Ross/Monsta Torque FG F6 Ute Perth Motorplex 10.97 @129
QLD Lee/RDP FG XR6 Sedan Willowbank 10.994 @ 126

It has been an eventful day doing all the research. Would be much appreciated for a sticky :P

Last edited by SpoolMan; 24-04-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Closed Thread