Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Old 14-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
loony888

Default Thanks Matt!

I'm not sure this post will express my gratitude well enough, but here goes.

My XR8 ute had woeful brakes, really bad, after speaking with matt repeatedly i couldn't work out what i wanted due to the 3 piece ROH Modenas fitted there were possible fitment issues. Matt answered all my stupid questions, assisted where he could (i'm in brisbane) and finally we came to the conclusion that brembos would not fit. We then decided a 355mm rotor with PBR callipers would be my best option, i ordered the kit with rotors, callipers, brackets and hoses, fit it and then discovered that the bolts that hold the wheel together fouled the calliper! CRAP! Not only did matt offer to take back my kit, he scoured the country to find the correct calliper/rotor combo and then sent it overnight. A huge thank you to race brakes sydney for their service, matt, you're a legend mate, and knowing i'm a major pain in the backside i'm sorry to say you've won a loyal customer. again, Thanks!

Old 14-04-2012, 05:20 PM   #2
dreamscene

Default Re: Thanks Matt!

I was there when he was on the phone with you. Set me up on my bog standard taxi spec Falcon BF, DBA T2 slotted rotors all up and pads. He threw in a Ford Performance magazine and some DBA product mechandise stickers too. Difference in stopping power is like WTF and why didn't I do this earlier!

We discussed your issue and he was adamant to fix it. Great service and I didn't sense any seller remorse especially after the $$$ return he had to absorb. (Box Opened Product)

His product knowledge is great and the best part is he is always willing to part knowledge. I got some good tips on what pads work great on my rotors, he was honest enough to even mention about slight squealing on high performance pad's, etc. (Didn't have that issue but still..I would pay extra for this level of service)

He will get many referrals from my end.
dreamscene is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2012, 06:14 PM   #3
loony888

yep, from me too!
thankfully i managed to sell on the 355mm kit but matt threw in a set of braided hoses to help sweeten the kit so i didn't have to go to the trouble of packing and returning it and matt wouldn't have to restock it.
Old 14-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
GreenR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

He is willing to take an extra step if needed for a customer and did just that for me. Definitely has the right attitude in running the business.
GreenR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-04-2012, 08:58 AM   #5
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Thanks guys the feedback is very very much appreciated

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post