Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Old 06-04-2009, 07:35 AM   #1
BigUnit
PSUIT + T3 TS50

Default Quote please..

Hi There,

I am chasing a set of Brembo's (front/rear) to suit my AUIII Pursuit 250 Ute..??
Looking for the same set-up as original brembo upgrade from factory..??

Blueprint, Auto, Brembo's, Azzurro's 18 x 8 & 18 x 10.5 with 315's on rear (gives new meaning to the word PHAT), Sunroof, Premium Sound, 300kw Upgrade, Headers, Exhaust, Flash Tune.

2002 XR8 PURSUIT 250 (Now the daily driver..)
Blueprint, Manual, TS50/Pursuit 250 Rims 18 x 8 & 18 x 9 with 285's on rear, Brembo's, Hardlid,
Headers, Exhaust, CAI + K&N Filter, Flash 2 Tune.
243.6 rwkw
BigUnit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #2
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigUnit
Hi There,

I am chasing a set of Brembo's (front/rear) to suit my AUIII Pursuit 250 Ute..??
Looking for the same set-up as original brembo upgrade from factory..??
Thanks for the enquiry but the same set up as factory will be about $6500 or we can still run the Brembo's front and rear but the calipers will sit on a different angle than factory and the rotors will be a different style but slotted or crossdrilled can be provided to suit a 4/4 front and rear kit.The cost $4800.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-05-2012, 02:49 AM   #3
BZINGA
Powered by Ford

Default Re: Quote please..

Sorry to bring up an old thread but did the AU3 Pursuit ute come out with Brembo 4/1? ... I'm looking at this for my ute.
How much for 4 pot fronts? And if they did use 1 pot rears, were they just the standard type?

Darren.
BZINGA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #4
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default Re: Quote please..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZINGA
Sorry to bring up an old thread but did the AU3 Pursuit ute come out with Brembo 4/1? ... I'm looking at this for my ute.
How much for 4 pot fronts? And if they did use 1 pot rears, were they just the standard type?

Darren.

Darren i am not 100% sure but i do think they came out with a 4 piston front 355mm kit and single piston 303mm solid rear disc (std BA style) option.
Front 4 pots are about $2800 and come with the DBA T3 rotor or we can do a FG 6 Piston conversion kit for the AU3 front for $2400.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-05-2012, 08:58 PM   #5
BZINGA