Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 11-02-2017, 02:30 PM   #1
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Road Test Ecosport, Escape, Everest, Explorer.

"I’m on the island of Luzon, in the Philippines. Luzon is the largest of the 7641 islands that form the archipelago that make up the Philippines. *It’s also the most populous, with some 53 million people calling the island home. No wonder then, the 90km bus ride from the capital Manila to our final destination, the Clark Air Base, a military facility home*to both the Philippines Air Force and the United States Air Force, is taking so long.
So why am I heading to US Air Force base in the Philippines? It’s not to test the latest military hardware, that’s for sure. No, I am here to test some hardware of a different type, one more to CarAdvice readers’ tastes.
Over the next few days will be exploring the Luzon countryside in four Ford SUVs:*the Everest, Explorer, Escape (Kuga) and EcoSport.
Think you know peak hour traffic? Thing again. With a population of around 13 million people, Manila’s roads are a busy*place to be. After landing in the nation’s capital, we need to make the 90km trek to our base, but we are going nowhere. And it’s hot.
This is the first time I’ve been to the Philippines and when I was invited by Ford to share this experience with a bunch of other journalists, I knew it would be unlike anything I’ve done before.....'"
http://www.caradvice.com.au/505666/r...our-ford-suvs/
Old 11-02-2017, 03:10 PM   #2
malazn mafia
Boss 335

Default Re: Road Test Ecosport, Escape, Everest, Explorer.

Exploder and EcoSport out of the bunch. Wonder if there's a way to turn a current gen 3.5 EcoBoost Exploder into RHD. Looked high and low and can't find anyone who does it.
malazn mafia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post