Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 16-07-2005, 03:04 PM   #1
Mike Gayner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Present for my mates' 21st

Howdy folks, two of my mates have a joint 21st party coming up and me and some mates are trying to think of a good gift for them. Because they are both adventurous types we thought it would be cool to get them something like a voucher each for white water rafting or jet boating or something similar. Last month we got another friend of mine a skydiving voucher so that one is out, as we want something original. We have already looked at white water rafting, 4x4 driving, jet boating and bungey jumping, anyone else got any cool ideas? The party is in 2 weeks so it's not a massive hurry, but we would like to keep the costs down below around $250 for both of them if possible, as there are only 4 of us chipping in and we're all very poor :nutsycuck

Mike Gayner is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-07-2005, 03:12 PM   #2
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Gayner
Howdy folks, two of my mates have a joint 21st party coming up and me and some mates are trying to think of a good gift for them. Because they are both adventurous types we thought it would be cool to get them something like a voucher each for white water rafting or jet boating or something similar. Last month we got another friend of mine a skydiving voucher so that one is out, as we want something original. We have already looked at white water rafting, 4x4 driving, jet boating and bungey jumping, anyone else got any cool ideas? The party is in 2 weeks so it's not a massive hurry, but we would like to keep the costs down below around $250 for both of them if possible, as there are only 4 of us chipping in and we're all very poor :nutsycuck
Get them a stripper. It's like a gift for everyone :
MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-07-2005, 03:18 PM   #3
Falcon Freak
Banned

Default 21st birthday

We gave one mate a blow up doll for his 21st and put it at the table in front of all of the oldies. Unsurprisingly he wasn't too impressed. But then we made up for it by taking him to a whore house later that night and got him laid. We asked them to put him in one of the rooms with a one way window so we all got to see him in action. Was a funny night.

FF
Falcon Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-07-2005, 03:41 PM   #4
pauljh74
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Or if you want to offend everyone, get a fat-O-gram
Not bad for a #2 driver
Mark Webber after winning the 2010 British Grand Prix.
pauljh74 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-07-2005, 04:24 PM   #5
Yummy Mummy

go to www.adrenalin.com.au They have vouchers for every possible thrill seeking activity. If you get a voucher for an activity, and they don't want to do that particular thing, they can change it for another activity of the same value.

You can order the vouchers online, and they email it to you within a couple of hours so you can print it up, so that solves your time issue.
Yummy Mummy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-07-2005, 05:28 PM   #6
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon Freak
We gave one mate a blow up doll for his 21st and put it at the table in front of all of the oldies. Unsurprisingly he wasn't too impressed. But then we made up for it by taking him to a whore house later that night and got him laid. We asked them to put him in one of the rooms with a one way window so we all got to see him in action. Was a funny night.

FF
I was going to suggest the same thing. There's no funnier present for a mates 21st than a blow up doll, especially when you put a dress on it for him to later discover its a she male version. LOL.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-07-2005, 11:47 AM   #7
Mike Gayner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yummy Mummy
go to www.adrenalin.com.au They have vouchers for every possible thrill seeking activity. If you get a voucher for an activity, and they don't want to do that particular thing, they can change it for another activity of the same value.

You can order the vouchers online, and they email it to you within a couple of hours so you can print it up, so that solves your time issue.
Cool thanks for that!
Mike Gayner is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post