Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc

Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc The Queensland early model Falcon Club.

Old 10-02-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
BigStan
Starter Motor

Default XP Super Pursuit Parts

Hi all,

I have just completed a bare shell tear down of an XP Super Pursuit coupe and find myself in the unenviable position of having to relocate interstate.

Most of the parts I have are surplus to the rebuild requirements and I am looking to place them in a good home. The car was trunning prior to the tear down so all the parts are in working order with some parts in excellent condition. I have a 200ci 6cyl engine and associated running gear, an original 3 speed Auto which was rebuilt only 2000km and has a new torque converter, an 8 1/2 inch diff in good working order, the tailshaft to suit the 3 speed auto, some front and all rear suspension parts, a heater unit and a heap of other bits and pieces. Basically, I am keeping the body, chrome and interior parts but all the running gear is taking up room in my garage and if I can't find a new home for it then they'll end up at the wreckers.

I don't have to tell you guys that some of these bits can be difficult to get. So send me an email and I can let you know what I have that's available.

BigStan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post