Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 28-03-2006, 03:37 PM   #1
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default My Fiesta is 2

Today is a very special day for me and my fiesta. On this day in 2004 I went to pickup my first car, A brand new Colorado Red Ford Fiesta (Took alot of pursuading to get the car released). Over the past 2 years she has kept me very happy and run without the slightest problem at all.

I havn't done much to my fiesta but this will soon change. Really the only mod worth mentioning is the Sound System. Getting everything fitted was a mission and new issues are constantly being found but overall im very happy with the setup I have.

The only bad thing thats come with the car is first being hit in a carpark with the guilty party running off. And around 1 week later being hit in exactly the same spot by one of friends. This cost around $1260 to fix.

Summary of the past 2 years.
Ive done about 29,000km
Spent around $13,000 on the car. Most of this is insurance costs (They kill you when your 17 and insuring a car), 2nd in terms of costs would be Mods.

Plans for future
Im either gonna spend money making it quicker and look nicer or buy a Polo GTi. Leaning slightly towards mods ATM.

Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-03-2006, 04:44 PM   #2
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Mmm nice little colorado red ZETEC !

Ive already sung happy birthday so ill save you all the time and ear ache.
I think if you sold it, you would regret not modifying it. Its a great little car, and doing little bits and pieces to it really bring it to life.

Hope it gives you years more of happy and touble free cornering.
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-03-2006, 06:18 PM   #3
Scareybear
GRRRR.....

Happy Birthday!!

If you sneeze with your eyes open, do your eyes pop out??
Scareybear is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-03-2006, 08:49 PM   #4
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Congrats on the fez's 2 year birthday. Good to hear about your audio mods, they sound pretty impressive. Just make sure u break some glass and set off car alarms.
Cant wait to hear it one day.

All the best for it and for the future.

Keep Fezzzzzing

Damo
Old 28-03-2006, 09:04 PM   #5
Danny
GT4.

Congrats mate! Actually, mine turned one year old on the 7th of march (I think) so its a good Fiesta month really!

Keep on having fun mate!
-Dan
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-03-2006, 10:48 AM   #6
theostheone

happy bday...

ive had mine for about 1 yr and 1 month now too...

29000 km in 2 yrs??? ive done 38000 km in 13 months...
theostheone is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post