Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 05-04-2007, 12:12 PM   #1
Black F6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Stripes for my XR6

Does anyone have any connections, as to where I can get some white stripes put on my Bionic BF.

Black F6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2007, 12:18 PM   #2
JefXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think ebay has heaps of them
This is one link
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BA-FORD-FALCO...QQcmdZViewItem
JefXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2007, 01:30 PM   #3
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Hey Scott...I got mine from the above ebay store and he uses a top quality vinyl for his decals,I know coz I was signwriter...lol.His name is Charles and he is very helpful also if you want something different.They come with full installation instructions and are very easy to fit..Cheers Julie

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2007, 01:31 PM   #4
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JefXR8
I think ebay has heaps of them
This is one link
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BA-FORD-FALCO...QQcmdZViewItem

Duh should of clicked this link 1st..........same one.....oooops my bad...lol e

Old 05-04-2007, 01:49 PM   #5
JefXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

bloody wimen :P
JefXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2007, 02:10 PM   #6
Black F6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Cool, only thing is I would have no idea how to put them on!!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 02:18 PM   #7
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFXRScott
Cool, only thing is I would have no idea how to put them on!!!!
It's pretty easy...I did mine,with help from hubby...I can help you if you want...

Old 05-04-2007, 03:09 PM   #8
Black F6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Okay sounds good, just have to wait a couple of weeks, till I get back from honeymoon to the Whitsundays, I know it will be tough up there.

But someone has to do it!! : :
Old 05-04-2007, 07:52 PM   #9
GT595
Bluepower enhanced GT

I can fix you up with stripes - PM me when you get back - I have done several decals for forum members and will be cheaper $$ and better quality vinyl than the ones on ebay.....Avery 900 is the stock I use - (7 - 10yrs fade & stick guarantee) - pick a colour if keen..... http://www.injprint-sign.com.au/shop...-cast-vin.html
total cost with deliv will be $90...
I will soon post a thread on how to apply decals properly with step by step photos etc.... It isn't that bad - I can do it with a heap of these =
D

PS: Sorry for crashing the thread...
GT595 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2007, 09:07 PM   #10
Duke
The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT595
I can fix you up with stripes - PM me when you get back - I have done several decals for forum members and will be cheaper $$ and better quality vinyl than the ones on ebay.....Avery 900 is the stock I use - (7 - 10yrs fade & stick guarantee) - pick a colour if keen..... http://www.injprint-sign.com.au/shop...-cast-vin.html
total cost with deliv will be $90...
I will soon post a thread on how to apply decals properly with step by step photos etc.... It isn't that bad - I can do it with a heap of these =
D

PS: Sorry for crashing the thread...
Wish I knew that a few weeks ago. I got mine from the Charles guy mentioned above and whilst he is very helpful and friendly, he was dearer than your price. Oh well, if I upgrade my front bar, I may need replacements, now I know where to get 'em. Love to see the instructions, I paid 150 to have mine put on, but they're bloody straight!
Old 07-04-2007, 09:17 PM   #11
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT595
I can fix you up with stripes - PM me when you get back - I have done several decals for forum members and will be cheaper $$ and better quality vinyl than the ones on ebay........
I'm sure it was you who done some decals for Gaylea's GT, if so the quality and presentation are second to none.
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2007, 10:51 AM   #12
GT595
Bluepower enhanced GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC
I'm sure it was you who done some decals for Gaylea's GT, if so the quality and presentation are second to none.
Thanks Doc,
Did GT's little FPV rear wing decals -
Actually forgot to get back to her after she left me a nice message on the phone.....
Damo
GT595 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post