Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Old 11-03-2016, 07:05 PM   #1
BOOSTEDGAZ
When in doubt-MORE BOOST!

Default Thanks Matt at RBS - OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!

Hi Matt just wanted to take the time to thank you so muck for your EXCELENT SERVICE and top quality help mate.

You really understand the absolute definition of Service I know we are still trying to get the new front brackets but regardless mate in all my dealings your service is just out of this world and you always go above and beyond. I am back in NZ now but will get in touch next week so you have my new details but until then you can get me on PM or email or FB.

Seriously though to anyone thinking of getting brake parts this man is rated 12/10 in my books and I will continue to use him in NZ and recommend him to anyone he is outstanding in all areas - skills, knowledge, service every dealing is like dealing with a mate.

Thanks so much Matt and I have total faith in ya

GAZ

PROUD TO FLY THE BLUE STREAK FLAG HERE IN NZ!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BOOSTEDGAZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-03-2016, 10:14 AM   #2
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default Re: Thanks Matt at RBS - OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTGAZ View Post
Hi Matt just wanted to take the time to thank you so muck for your EXCELENT SERVICE and top quality help mate.

You really understand the absolute definition of Service I know we are still trying to get the new front brackets but regardless mate in all my dealings your service is just out of this world and you always go above and beyond. I am back in NZ now but will get in touch next week so you have my new details but until then you can get me on PM or email or FB.

Seriously though to anyone thinking of getting brake parts this man is rated 12/10 in my books and I will continue to use him in NZ and recommend him to anyone he is outstanding in all areas - skills, knowledge, service every dealing is like dealing with a mate.

Thanks so much Matt and I have total faith in ya

GAZ
Thankyou Gaz much appreciated.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-03-2016, 10:24 AM   #3
BOOSTEDGAZ
When in doubt-MORE BOOST!

Also to clarify the brackets I mentioned are a NZ issue he is sorting for me
(I won't name the company who fitted my AP's originally although I should)

But he is going well above and beyond to sort it and that is the definition of service he could have easily said oh you should go back to the company you bought them off like half the companies over here would but instead he was straight in to help me and as a result he has a customer for life.

It is not the first time he has helped me out like this either when I sold my GT and removed the AP's and had to get a stock GT Brembo 4pot fronts and PBR rears kit he helped me big time there too so.

Like I said he is just a workhorse who does whatever it takes for his customers and I quite simply cannot thank him or rate him highly enough

Thanks Matt - your the man brutha!!

GAZ

PROUD TO FLY THE BLUE STREAK FLAG HERE IN NZ!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BOOSTEDGAZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 16-03-2016, 03:35 PM   #4
GTBenny
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I've never heard a bad word about Race Brakes. That's one of the reasons I don't shop anywhere else for everything brake related.

Benny.
GT 335 MKII, ZF6, Tein coilovers, YT snout, 61mm pulley, KPM 1500HP fuel system, 1000cc injectors, E85, KPM exhaust, BMC air filter, KPM Streetfighter intercooler, built tail shaft, Truetrac, 479rwkw - 950nm.
GTBenny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 16-03-2016, 04:17 PM   #5
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Thankyou guys it is much appreciated and especially in times when it is so easy to go online and buy somewhere else. We have run up 10 years on the Forums and have been supported throughout by the AFF members. Hopefully we can continue to help as best we can.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 22-11-2016, 07:38 PM   #6
OCTANEBOSS

Thanks Matt for the braided brake lines, quality, well priced and quick service as usual
Cheers
OCTANEBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: