Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 03-04-2005, 11:41 PM   #1
Ray
FORD POWER!!

Default Body Kits?

Hello everyone, i'm new to aufalcon.com... I just joined and Had my car posted in the gallery

I've had my AUII forté for about 2 and a half weeks now, and I love it...

Anyways, i'm looking at getting a body kit for my car... and I would like to know what options are available to me? I know about the C2R kits, and I think their AU Kit looks amazing, However, I noticed there are no prices on their site (not that I could see anyway) does anyone have an idea of how much it would cost? (Just the kit itself, not fitted that is) I would like to keep the original grille if possible, just to be different (every AU i've seen with the Kit has the C2R grille)

Also, are they any other kits for the AU I should consider?

Soon to come - XR rear wing, cat back exhaust - maybe a body Kit or a lowering job
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2005, 12:04 AM   #2
carratt
I Love My T3

mate, congrats on the purchase. I'm suprised that nobody has beaten me to it but for body kits you should definately try AWC. Can't beat these guys for body kits. They've also got their own section here on the forums so check em out

Last edited by carratt; 04-04-2005 at 12:09 AM.
carratt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2005, 12:05 AM   #3
lukey
www.lukehimself.net

The main kits are TS50 / C2R / Hawk (Hawk is only really a front bat). Check out www.awcinfo.com. I believe the C2R costs around $2500.
Old 04-04-2005, 12:07 AM   #4
Ray
FORD POWER!!

thanks for the info guys... i'll be sure to check those kits out!

Edit: I just checked out the AWC site... and I love the kits there, I'd been searching for a place that sells TS50-style rear wings for a while, and I finally found one!

Soon to come - XR rear wing, cat back exhaust - maybe a body Kit or a lowering job

Last edited by Ray; 04-04-2005 at 12:20 AM.
Old 04-04-2005, 12:19 AM   #5
Sylox
Uterus M.I.A.

I'll put another recommendation in for AWC. Adam and the guys are great. Bought my whole kit off them. Great service, quick delivery time, good quality moulding.

Whilst your there check out the XR50 front bar NO one else makes these front bars, Its Adam's little pet project

Sylox is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2005, 12:22 AM   #6
Ray
FORD POWER!!

I must say I do quite like the XR50 front bars they look great...

I've made the decision for the TS50-style wing, now I just need to decide which front/rear bars and side skirts to get! (oh, and save the funds that is!)

Old 04-04-2005, 12:30 AM   #7
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray
I must say I do quite like the XR50 front bars they look great...

I've made the decision for the TS50-style wing, now I just need to decide which front/rear bars and side skirts to get! (oh, and save the funds that is!)
Never heard a bad word about there work, and it looks A1..

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2005, 01:48 AM   #8
Dez
Banned

welcome to the forums mate.....keep in mind that the C2R isn't a fibreglass kit, thats why its more expensive.....

the AWC XR50 looks hot too ;) but would have to be matched with fat style TS skirts imo.
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2005, 02:41 AM   #9
LG
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

G'day... Also the when you buy the C2R kit, it includes mesh, and when you get it fitted by a C2R dealer, it comes with a warranty on the parts & on the service.