Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 24-03-2018, 10:00 PM   #1
Tonz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Southern Adelaide... sparkie

I looking for a really competent qualified, knows what they are doing and saying auto sparkie in Adelaide (prefer) southern suburbs.

I am in process of (trying) to get a serious list of extras done to my FG and my local guy works on his own and around the area, He has had the ute for near on a week and still not anywhere finished plus he is getting pretty shoddy in his quality.

So help me out please. I am in Adelaide every second week and need to at least have a talk with someone about my list to do.
Old 24-03-2018, 10:42 PM   #2
93EB_SXR6
I totalled my XR6

Default Re: Southern Adelaide... sparkie

Call jackson's auto repairs in somerton park. Howard (owner) is a top bloke - very knowledgeable and provides outstanding customer service.
Old 24-03-2018, 10:43 PM   #3
93EB_SXR6
I totalled my XR6

8376 0899
Old 26-03-2018, 01:06 PM   #4
ford71V8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Rod Webb Auto Electrical
2 Muriel Ave
Somerton Park
(08) 8294 4599

Helped me out a few times now....always been great to deal with.

Last edited by ford71V8; 26-03-2018 at 01:07 PM. Reason: add phone no.
ford71V8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-03-2018, 02:34 PM   #5
Tonz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Friday and saturday were both carp days (see what I did there) and the pour sparkie was the icing on the cake.
Further reflection on my part sees him finishing the job, weather to my satisfaction remains to be seen, but then yesterday at a big family get together I was introduced to a young fella been out on his own for 3 years doing fantastic work, Ive done a LOT of digging in past 24 hours. This dude confirms exactly what needs to be done, calculates how much time, leaves in phone out of reach and works at your place until job done.

So depending on state of present sparkie's work this guy may be visiting me. If I'd known he was around this thread wouldn't be up. Appreciate all advice.