Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club > Orsm Build Thread

Orsm Build Thread Only for the ORSM Club Members and their rides

Closed Thread

Old 24-08-2010, 03:22 AM   #151
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA Falcon
Don't mean to sound harsh but I'm not really fan of any of the aftermarket mods, especially the rims, and lack of lowering, the interior paint, the black boot garnish, the painted calipers, and the tinted headlight covers. The interior paint will likely kill the re-sale value.

The good thing is that it shouldn't bother you as long as you like it that's the main thing. I do however, like the polished gear surround and will be having a look at the tech guide for this when I get a chance. I assumed these were plastic and so couldn't really be polished.
Great thing about this car is it shows the owner has a lot of passion. Hey not everyone likes it but then again if we were all the same the world would be a boring place. This thread and the section are about the pride our members have in their rides and coming in here with that sort of negative attitude is not really welcome.
Old 24-08-2010, 03:23 AM   #152
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Tonko]
Why are you selling up man?
What are your plans?
Old 24-08-2010, 06:06 AM   #153
ORSM-XT
ORSM Ford Cruiser

selling ORSMXT and going jap... it's a better image if I drive the product I sell.
Old 24-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #154
Dave R

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Valued contributor especially in the FG threads. Offers help and information to all. Posts are always in a positive manner. 

I agree Redrum Re: BA Falcon, it's a little ironic he'd pick on ORSM XT's build when his own build thread is a bit of a laugh...

http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11290085

No offence intended BA Falcon. I can admire that ORSM XT did what he wanted with his car and really made it his own.
Closed Thread