Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2020, 08:36 PM   #31
MercuryT
Banned

Default Re: HSV Axe Sportscat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraJet351 View Post
Just because a car was made for offroad, doesn't mean that's the only place you can drive it. Also, I'm sure they would wash their car after an offroad bash. If I owned a 80k raptor I know I would. It would always be clean after.

Also, please show me where you got this 99% statistic from. Please provide a solid reputable link.

Don't be so quick to judge, because if we did the same we would come to the conclusion that you're a complete tosser which I'm sure is incorrect.
Typical Ford bogans will love your approach. Well done.

Last edited by MercuryT; 09-03-2020 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Truth
Old 09-03-2020, 08:39 PM   #32
MercuryT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
Obviously never been off-roading then. There are new dual cabs, cruisers and prados everywhere. Good job making a fool out of yourself though.
No I'm not a hick.
Old 09-03-2020, 08:52 PM   #33
MercuryT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bbl View Post
Wow, up your self there much mate, I have put 50,000kms on my raptor, through western qld, Nsw, SA & the NT. Easily the best car I have ever owned, a great all round package for what I do! Don’t assume everyone is as pretentious as you champ!
I'm not the one bragging about my vehicle. Most if not all car brands can travel different States actually?

Pretentious yes you are on an overpriced Ranger.....and "champ" means you have no class, which explains your likes.

Good luck with it.
Old 09-03-2020, 08:55 PM   #34
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 

The topic is the HSV Sportscat. Keep on topic.

Also keep your posts civil and respectful, which has been lacking so far, or a few members posting here are headed for a forum holiday.

Old 09-03-2020, 09:16 PM   #35
MercuryT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
The topic is the HSV Sportscat. Keep on topic.

Also keep your posts civil and respectful, which has been lacking so far, or a few members posting here are headed for a forum holiday.

I gave an opinion (I don't like Raptors - if people do, fantastic. Many don't like my R36 and who cares) and was abused for it personally.

I thought an opinion based forum.
Old 09-03-2020, 09:24 PM   #36
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 

Opinions are fine, if they are relevant and have been requested. It's how they are put across that can be the problem and you seem to be going out of your way to stir people up and belittle their choices. Maybe try keeping some of those opinions to yourself.

But I'm not about to start debating that here with you either.

BTW, my username and signature has nothing to do with the Raptor Ranger, I don't like them much either. I was known here as Raptor long before that (or the F150 Raptor) came into being.
6 users like this post:
Old 09-03-2020, 09:24 PM   #37
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryT View Post
I gave an opinion (I don't like Raptors - if people do, fantastic. Many don't like my R36 and who cares) and was abused for it personally.

I thought an opinion based forum.
Actually you gave us your opinion 7 times that you don't like Raptors when once would have been quite sufficient.

Especially when the thread is about the HSV Sportscat until you side tracked it.

I think that's quite enough.