Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 11-07-2005, 11:28 PM   #1
tomson
Starter Motor

Default Heater airflow AU1

Hi everyone

I have a 1999 au Forte 70000k's and a great car.but when I have the heater on the airflow temperature is temporarily much hotter only when I make a right hand turn.Are there any suggestions to what may be causing this.

Many thanks

Last edited by tomson; 11-07-2005 at 11:37 PM.
tomson is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-07-2005, 12:14 AM   #2
au-steve
fully *** turboooo

let me get this straight ... u turn your dial to heat (red zone) and cold air comes out the vents, but when you make a right hand turn, hot air comes out?
Full comp insurance :nutsycuck
au-steve is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-07-2005, 11:20 AM   #3
tomson
Starter Motor

With the heating full on the red zone everything seems fine except for when I turn right the temperature increases significantly.I am now thinking that this is what the temperature should be when the dial is full on the red zone.Maybe there is a blockage or something.
tomson is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-07-2005, 03:34 PM   #4
au-steve
fully *** turboooo

but cant think of a blockage thats depended on g-forces ... maybe just one of thoses AU1 things. Like the ticking that comes from my seat.
Full comp insurance :nutsycuck
au-steve is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-07-2005, 09:58 PM   #5
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomson
With the heating full on the red zone everything seems fine except for when I turn right the temperature increases significantly.I am now thinking that this is what the temperature should be when the dial is full on the red zone.Maybe there is a blockage or something.
Have you done this in a carpark? You know, say full left lock for 4 turns and then the opposite? Have you got a thermometer to say stick to the front vents to measure? That would be very interesting data!
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post