Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria > FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions

FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions

Old 05-12-2007, 06:30 PM   #1
MOTIV8
Just cruizin' around.....

Default What car do I need for Membership...?

At the General Meeting last night there was a change to the constitution that was voted on and passed with 78 members in attendance all voting ‘for’ the motion. The change is to take effect immediately and concerns the types of vehicles that are eligible for membership of FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria. The change is as follows:

This change now in effect will allow owners of XR4, XR5 & F6X vehicles to become members and enjoy the benefits of being part of the club. This is a great step forward for the club as it will now allow different types of cars (not normally seen at club events before) and promote all of the FPV, Tickford and XR range of vehicles that are currently available.

If you would like further information please do not hesitate to contact me either by PM or email

MOTIV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-04-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
xr4fun
Starter Motor

Default Re: What car do I need for Membership...?

hello i am new on this but i love me fords and i own a xr6T and would like to join a club and to go for cruisers and i love to drive me ford how can i join this group ty
xr4fun is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2011, 11:25 AM   #3
mvg1
Starter Motor

www.fpvxrclub.com
mvg1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #4
crazy67
Drag racing ANDRA

Is this club still going ?? When's the next cruise or show n shine? Would be keen on joining up
Old 13-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #5
EASYBOSS
Matakana NZ
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GUN-260] View Post
Is this club still going ?? When's the next cruise or show n shine? Would be keen on joining up
Here ya go

http://www.fordforums.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=94

to easy
SOLD : BA XR8 4 Speed Auto in Mercury Silver, Bluepower CIA, Full Diffilipo Big Boy Quad System, Tune, 4.11 Diff Gears, FPV Starter Button, FPV GT Rear Spoiler, Tripod Gauges, PWR Trans Cooler. 230 RWKW's. Many thanks to Chris at Bluepower Racing Developments

Hers : F6X build #150 in Ego, Stock as a Rock, untill the warranty runs out, including the extended one.

My Work Wagon AU Futura Wagon in Gold.

On the Farm : Ford 6600 Tractor
EASYBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post