Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FTF Car Club of NSW > Club Discussions

Old 03-08-2015, 05:33 PM   #1
96 FORD
THE ORIGINAL SIN

Cool Calling all Ford Car Clubs

Greetings to all the FORD enthusiast's Car Clubs.

The FTF Car Club is inviting other Car Clubs to participate in combined Events.

Our Members enjoy the Shows, Cruises, Mystery Tours & meeting other Car Nuts.
We are Sydney Based so if your in the area or your happy to meet half way give us a yell.
Our Club has a Major Event once a year known as " Fords in the Park " held at Minchinbury during May. The Proceeds go to the Westmead Children's Hospital. We would love to see you there.
The FTF Car Club is based on Falcons, TIckfords & FPV branded Vehicles but welcomes all Fords to Join.
We are a Family orientated Club so there's no Burn outs, yah hooing or F/wits amongst us.
Even if your not a FORD Club were still keen to meet you.
If your Club is interested give us a yell
Falcon / Tickford / Ford Performance Vehicles.
We welcome all FORDS

Last edited by 96 FORD; 03-08-2015 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Revised update
96 FORD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2015, 02:14 PM   #2
sierra63
Club Moderator

Default Re: Calling all Ford Car Clubs

Wow, we have had quite a bit of interest in this thread - but not a lot of comments ... 'yet'...
Old 08-08-2015, 05:36 PM   #3
JK47

Default Re: Calling all Ford Car Clubs

When is the next one on ,in may again ,went to the last one and the weather was not to kind but it was a good show.i think I will enter the next one if allowed .I have a BF11 typhoon. thanks.
JK47 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2015, 08:00 PM   #4
sierra63
Club Moderator

Thumbs up Re: Calling all Ford Car Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK47 View Post
When is the next one on ,in may again ,went to the last one and the weather was not to kind but it was a good show.i think I will enter the next one if allowed .I have a BF11 typhoon. thanks.
The date for the next FTF "Fords In The Park" has not yet been announced. Once we have arranged the date, we will update Ford Forums, Facebook and FTF.org.au pages to let everyone know.

In tHe mean time, why not bring along your machine on a few runs and events with the club?