Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 08-02-2021, 11:26 PM   #1
White turbo

Default New Sync 3.4 update rolling out

At last, an update is on the way, ver .20282, so keep an eye out for it. Apparently solves a few issues and is faster. We will wait and see!!
White turbo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-03-2021, 08:56 PM   #2
White turbo

Default Re: New Sync 3.4 update rolling out

Actually it version 3.4 20351, just released. its early days but see how it goes
Old 02-04-2021, 01:34 PM   #3
KosCo

Quote:
Originally Posted by White turbo View Post
Actually it version 3.4 20351

Installed this version today (2 April). Took about ten minutes for the update to run and complete. No problems with the update and maps were present at the end of the update not like last time when maps didn't appear for quite some time. Can't see much difference at this stage. Phone connection seemed to be faster.
KosCo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 03-05-2021, 02:20 AM   #4
sschen
Starter Motor

Is this available on a 2016 Ford Focus LZ?
sschen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2021, 10:20 AM   #5
KosCo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sschen View Post
Is this available on a 2016 Ford Focus LZ?
I updated my LZ a few weeks ago. The latest version according to Ford for my LZ is now SYNC3 v3.0.20204.
Old 03-05-2021, 01:06 PM   #6
sschen
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosCo View Post
I updated my LZ a few weeks ago. The latest version according to Ford for my LZ is now SYNC3 v3.0.20204.
Can I please ask how you updated your LZ to v3.4? Do you just download the file from the Ford AU website, then put it on a USB stick??
Old 03-05-2021, 01:13 PM   #7
KosCo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sschen View Post
Can I please ask how you updated your LZ to v3.4?
Sorry - I need to clarify my previous posting. My LZ was up recently updated to LZ SYNC3 v3.0.20204 which according to Ford is the latest version for the LZ. My LZ was not updated to v3.4 which appears to be only available to SA models.
Old 03-05-2021, 03:18 PM   #8
sschen
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosCo View Post
Sorry - I need to clarify my previous posting. My LZ was up recently updated to LZ SYNC3 v3.0.20204 which according to Ford is the latest version for the LZ. My LZ was not updated to v3.4 which appears to be only available to SA models.

Thanks for clarifying. Your post on 02/04 gave the impression you installed v3.4.xx, hence why I asked.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:51 PM   #9
White turbo

appears there is a new version for sync 3.4.21020, faster again and fixes a few problems. Its out in the UK and USA, so wait and see for Oz customers, and map 2.20 is out