Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 06-10-2006, 02:13 PM   #301
Full Spectrum
Only a matter of time.

This joke was told to my mother by a elderly women,

2 old Lady's are standing outside of bingo. Betty and dot.
Betty and dot are having a smoke and dot says to Betty, It's going to rain Betty and wet my smoke i just lit up. So with that Betty pulls out a condom from her bag and sticks her smoke in it and keeps smoking, Dot looks in shock and says whats that for Betty? She says they keep water from getting out so my smoke will be dry on the walk home, Oh great idea says Dot.
So the next day when dot is out walking the clouds come over and it's starting to rain, She thinks theres a chemist I'll pop in there, So up to the counter she goes and asks for a pack of condoms, The chemist asks her what size would you like? Dot say big enough to fit a camel love!:P