Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 29-10-2022, 01:36 AM   #1051
frangga
BF XR8 in Fantasy

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Will need to investigate bit more as not sure if both do or dont have the speakers?
Cool, thank you.
frangga is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2022, 10:46 PM   #1052
fg407
Starter Motor

Hi GT,

FG F6 - can you tell me the part numbers for the front and rear diff bushes and price including shipping to Auckland, NZ, postcode 2105?

Thanks
fg407 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2022, 07:57 AM   #1053
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fg407 View Post
Hi GT,

FG F6 - can you tell me the part numbers for the front and rear diff bushes and price including shipping to Auckland, NZ, postcode 2105?

Thanks
Hi mate,

The LH & RH front diff bushes, part number AR7Z4B424AA are $110 each, the rear bush has two different bushes pending auto or manual. Manual BAF4B425SF $100 Auto 8R2Z4B425AB also $100

Have no idea on cost for shipping to NZ. $15 would be in Aus, but not sure to NZ, should not be that much more, but honestly would not know till we packaged them and got dimensions/weights etc.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2022, 05:29 PM   #1054
JAZSXY
Parts Fiend

Are the external weather strips for an FG Mk2 available? Needing RHF.

frenzal56, falconxr, loosecannon, lima_been, bo5ton, Mardk, Chapter Four, leakey, POELWYK, Dman4.0, rayban76, tutor, PridenJoy, Aplito Futura, sbutler, Bosko, storta1, portokatsiki, AUte, 5.8, xxxg, FTW-302, LeadFoot81, Peuty, BillM, Sox, needfordspeed, watejs06, CATXR8
JAZSXY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2022, 05:38 PM   #1055
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAZSXY View Post
Are the external weather strips for an FG Mk2 available? Needing RHF.
You need to be more specific on which weatherstrip you are referring to? Are you referring to the one halfway down the outside of the door at the bottom of the glass otherwise known as door belt mould?
Old 31-10-2022, 09:33 PM   #1056
fg407
Starter Motor

Quote:
Hi mate,

The LH & RH front diff bushes, part number AR7Z4B424AA are $110 each, the rear bush has two different bushes pending auto or manual. Manual BAF4B425SF $100 Auto 8R2Z4B425AB also $100

Have no idea on cost for shipping to NZ. $15 would be in Aus, but not sure to NZ, should not be that much more, but honestly would not know till we packaged them and got dimensions/weights etc.
Thanks heaps for the prompt reply. My diff is leaking and if the cradle needs to come out I'm weighing whether to go back to factory bushes. Have Nolathane now and the NVH at 100 km/h is not good, although I need to sort out a buckled wheel first to see how much is coming from that vs the bushes. I’ll be in touch if it’s the bushes.
fg407 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-11-2022, 10:56 AM   #1057
JAZSXY
Parts Fiend

Quote:
You need to be more specific on which weatherstrip you are referring to? Are you referring to the one halfway down the outside of the door at the bottom of the glass otherwise known as door belt mould?
In my world the weather strip was always known as the external window rubber strip that mounts horizontal accross the top of the door between the frame and glass.

The belt mould was the internal felt lined (in older vehicles) strip.

frenzal56, falconxr, loosecannon, lima_been, bo5ton, Mardk, Chapter Four, leakey, POELWYK, Dman4.0, rayban76, tutor, PridenJoy, Aplito Futura, sbutler, Bosko, storta1, portokatsiki, AUte, 5.8, xxxg, FTW-302, LeadFoot81, Peuty, BillM, Sox, needfordspeed, watejs06, CATXR8
Old 01-11-2022, 11:43 AM   #1058
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
In my world the weather strip was always known as the external window rubber strip that mounts horizontal accross the top of the door between the frame and glass.

The belt mould was the internal felt lined (in older vehicles) strip.
Inner or outer belt mould is what I know them as.

But yes you can still get the RHF outer belt mould/weatherstrip, just need to advise which model as there are three different types, black, bright finish or chrome/stainless.
Old 01-11-2022, 03:43 PM   #1059
JAZSXY
Parts Fiend

Quote:
Inner or outer belt mould is what I know them as.

But yes you can still get the RHF outer belt mould/weatherstrip, just need to advise which model as there are three different types, black, bright finish or chrome/stainless.
2012 FG Xr6 Ute. I would say its black finish.

Old 01-11-2022, 04:41 PM   #1060
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
2012 FG Xr6 Ute. I would say its black finish.
Black outer belt mould is available and costs $65 plus postage (guessing around $15).
This user likes this post:
Old 01-11-2022, 08:33 PM   #1061
frangga
BF XR8 in Fantasy

Hi GT,

In addition to the a pillars, can you also source xr50 side door badging by any chance?

Cheers,
Francis
Old 01-11-2022, 11:03 PM   #1062
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by frangga View Post
Hi GT,

In addition to the a pillars, can you also source xr50 side door badging by any chance?

Cheers,
Francis
Sorry Francis, they are long gone.

GT
Old 01-11-2022, 11:52 PM   #1063
frangga
BF XR8 in Fantasy

All good my friend - gathered that was the case! I better look after the ones I have then
Old 02-11-2022, 04:09 PM   #1064
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Cool, thank you.
Hey mate,

Confirmed the cloth covered ones have tweeter speaker holes.

PM me if your interested in getting.

GT
Old 02-11-2022, 06:00 PM   #1065
frangga
BF XR8 in Fantasy

Fantastic GT, sending through a PM now!
Old 06-11-2022, 12:30 AM   #1066
Cherrybombbb
Starter Motor

Does anybody know the part number for the FG Falcon XR6 MK1 Blower Motor. Suspect mines on the way out with a random noise (car has 266000kms) and the connection is suspected of melting. May replace the motor at the same time as the plug.
Cherrybombbb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2022, 12:38 AM   #1067
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybombbb View Post
Does anybody know the part number for the FG Falcon XR6 MK1 Blower Motor. Suspect mines on the way out with a random noise (car has 266000kms) and the connection is suspected of melting. May replace the motor at the same time as the plug.
Blower Motor: BG19D583A
Old 06-11-2022, 02:02 AM   #1068
FERG_51
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi GT, can you still get washer bottle lids for BA?
FERG_51 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2022, 10:46 AM   #1069
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERG_51 View Post
Hi GT, can you still get washer bottle lids for BA?
Yep $20 plus postage.
Old 06-11-2022, 01:31 PM   #1070
Cherrybombbb
Starter Motor

Quote:
Blower Motor: BG19D583A
Are these obsolete now?
Old 06-11-2022, 04:33 PM   #1071
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybombbb View Post
Are these obsolete now?
No, but they are around $500. I believe there is only limited stock left. Would need to check and verify.
Old 06-11-2022, 05:02 PM   #1072
Cherrybombbb
Starter Motor

Quote:
No, but they are around $500. I believe there is only limited stock left. Would need to check and verify.
Ouch. My blower motor connection cord has meleyed and the blower has been making noises even before the constant cut in and out was noticed

266000km but a FG I had years ago with that mileage the blower motor failed. So May do both at the same time but also may chat to Ford in Perth and see what they reckon, any dealers in Perth have the motor?
Old 10-11-2022, 12:02 AM   #1073
frangga
BF XR8 in Fantasy

Hi all (and GT) - I just want to reinforce the LEGEND in your nickname. I have been waiting for the FGX dark cloth a pillars for ages and you came along and saved the day. I am so happy they are the right ones. I just wanted to share to you all how helpful GT was for me and how he went above and beyond to check for me. Thank you so much again mate.
Old 10-11-2022, 12:43 AM   #1074
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi all (and GT) - I just want to reinforce the LEGEND in your nickname. I have been waiting for the FGX dark cloth a pillars for ages and you came along and saved the day. I am so happy they are the right ones. I just wanted to share to you all how helpful GT was for me and how he went above and beyond to check for me. Thank you so much again mate.
No problem, glad to have been able to help - anytime mate!
Old 11-11-2022, 01:56 PM   #1075
Ashwin
FordTarius

Hi GT.

Any chance that the (upgraded) stainless steel fuel rail from the BF
(Part # BA2-9T280-A ? ) can be used across on the AU ?

Thanks.

Last edited by Ashwin; 11-11-2022 at 02:03 PM.
Ashwin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2022, 02:12 PM   #1076
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
Hi GT.

Any chance that the (upgraded) stainless steel fuel rail from the BF
(Part # BA2-9T280-A ? ) can be used across on the AU ?

Thanks.
I don't believe so, only for BA/BF and SX SY Territory..
Old 11-11-2022, 08:20 PM   #1077
Cherrybombbb
Starter Motor

HUGE Thanks to GTLEGEND for all the advice and things he has got for my FGX Roof Lining Conversion this year!

He has been able to source me:
Both B Pillars
Both Seatbelt Sliders
Both Seatbelt Covers
Both Map Lights
LH C Pillar
All Grab Handles
Sunvisor screws

I’ve sourced the following parts either from Ford here in Perth or second hand from social media

Both sunvisors
Both A Pillars
RH C Pillar
Both B Pillar Bolts
One sunvisor retainer clip
Rear lining clips
The Liner itself.

Huge thanks to all involved especially GTLEGEND for his fantastic effort and advice.

Just only need one retainer clip to go (yes I know obselete)

97% parts are Brand New
3% parts are second hand
3 users like this post:
Old 11-11-2022, 08:39 PM   #1078
FERG_51
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Yep $20 plus postage.
Thanks GT, sorry for the late reply.
FERG_51 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-11-2022, 12:16 PM   #1079
xr08wa
Starter Motor

Quote:
No problem, glad to have helped.

All moulds are the same for all SWB sedans, Fairlane/G220/LTD have a different one.

Part number for LHR is BAF25597A, RHF is AU3F21452A.
Can you still get the BAF25597a ? Its the only one I'm missing :(

Cheers
xr08wa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-11-2022, 03:42 PM   #1080
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr08wa View Post
Can you still get the BAF25597a ? Its the only one I'm missing :(

Cheers
Sorry Bud, all gone..