Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-10-2018, 09:04 PM   #1
Skellibert

Default ST24 v6

Just wondering if there are and how many other of the v6 ST 24 on here?
And if anyone knows how many are still around on Aussie roads?
The guy I bought mine from said there are 100 2000 ST24's still on the road in the UK.
Drove it today down the freeway about 80km, but that was the first time to actually drive it.
It is currently unregistered, so I got a transport permit and drove from his place to mine.
Monday I will take it for an inspection to see what has to be done for a licence - hopefully not much - and then it will be my daily, as well as having L plate duties for my two middle kids.
Would be nice to eventually get it proper Schmid eventually, but who knows if that will eventually happen.
Thanks for reading my drivel.
Dave
Skellibert is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post