Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 07:34 PM   #1
ziggee

Default Closed Polls

Hi,

Just wondering, why some of my polls have been closed (which is cool), when I set an expiry date of 30 days. Whilst other polls such as "How many Chicks on AFF" is like 9 (whatever) months old?

I thought it would just been closed after 30 days...

Last edited by ziggee; 03-07-2006 at 07:49 PM. Reason: To make it clear i have no objection to polls being 9+ months old!!!

Old 03-07-2006, 08:22 PM   #2
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

I think I have established that the number of polls you post is beyond belief.

At this stage they will not be re-opened

This fascination with polls has worn thin, extremely thin.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:29 PM   #3
kenz
BOSS Pilot

awww poor ziggee

Blue SY Territory Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAT600
No matter how good the F6 is (and it is damn good), its missing two cylinders.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:47 PM   #4
ziggee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
I think I have established that the number of polls you post is beyond belief.

At this stage they will not be re-opened

This fascination with polls has worn thin, extremely thin.
no no no, was not asking for them to be re-opened just wondering why they were closed... no hassles...

statisically i don't think I up there, but I guess you would know. being a bit dramatic with the extremely thin bit... 2cents

nah not poor ziggee, not at all... its cool. Mods gotta do what they deem best. I don't feel sorry for myself well run board like this has to have limits.

Old 03-07-2006, 08:55 PM   #5
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Twing.....

Really need to install some new smiles onto the forums!
Old 03-07-2006, 08:58 PM   #6
ziggee

you never smile... I'll jump out of my car naked when I see it happen ;) sorry to anybody thats in traffic that day!!!

Old 04-07-2006, 01:56 AM   #7
ziggee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenz
awww poor ziggee
sorry now I get the sarcasim.... I am a little slow!! doh!!,

No the reason I asked, is that I had a poll going and was reading it to see how it was shaping up and someone asked me a question, so I went to answer (hoping to help) and it was closed hence I asked...I think initally I should have been more clear. my bad!

thread was
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=53771

but problem solved PM my help (if I can) instead..

Closed Thread