Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
razorbackfree
Banned

Angry Responce: Forum Restrictions are Bull$hit!

Yep, I got the exact response I was expecting, totally USELESS!

I listed valid problems, but instead of resolutions, I get a put down, and cannot even reply to my comments, or anyone else possibly experiencing the similar problems, because you CLOSED THE THREAD!
Obviously, neg comments about the site are handled in dictatorship form!

Ibanezteve, your comment saying "Wow, Dick Johnson's been in your car, you must be a Ford fan", is moronic! Yeah it does mean a lot to me, your comment is wrong, ignorant and disrespectful to myself and one of Australia's greatest Ford icon's ever.
To make a comment like that on a FORD website with support from Alan D Segal is heresy. Actually, I was trying to be valued contributor with my how too, but you can't contribute with penalizing rules moron!

Russelw, I find it amusing you believed my sincere comments were issued as having fun. "Simply a good public bitching session" you stated. Well, your wrong also! A closed thread just proved theirs no impartiality around here. All I was trying to do, was raise issues I believed mod's would look into, and maybe even consider for change, These are frustrating and negative experiences, and I'm sure I'm not the first to find the post count irrelevant. No-one even bothered to explain (please don't now, I'm over this crap) why their is such a system in place to start with.

GT, According to your dexter statistics, I have spent ALL of my time (with the exception of 1 post) in the FS area advertising for Parts Wanted. No, wrong again, (thx for the hatrick). I've spent most of my time reading information in the "how to" and the electrical selections. The forum according to you is "MORE" than about buying and selling. But, thx for describing the obvious!

Unfortunately you did forgot to describe what "MORE" the site also is!

It's UNHELPFULL with user's concern's, BULLYING, INCOHERIANT and OBVIOUSILY ran by MONKEY'S!

So do what I expect you to do next, ban me, then mop up the evidence by deleting my posts.

Have I hit 5 yet??

This user likes this post:
Old 04-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #2
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Shares his in-depth tuning knowledge with the forum, very helpful. Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his indepth tutorial on adding borders to photographs 
Default Re: Responce: Forum Restrictions are Bull$hit!

I find the forum quite helpful and if I did not like the rules there is nothing keeping me here, I'm free to go and use other forms of information

Authorised Streetfighter, Pcmtec , SCT & HP Tuners Tuning Agent,
Old 04-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #3
Marquis
HUGE MEMBER

You went about it all the wrong way. It got deleted and you did the same. I am sure you will be banned. We don't need your carry on here. By by

My cruiser. 1979 Zh Marquis. "T" code 351.
My garage queen :(. 1980 TF Cortina Ghia Wagon. 4.1.
My dog. 2011 Sierra
My Daily. 2012 ZH (lol) OUTLANDER xls. 4WD CVT. Sapphire blue

Wanted
Borg Warner Lsd or centre. 25 spline
Old 04-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #4
MrEL
Sick Puppy

Can of worms just cracked open.............................................. ..............no matter how true some of the comments raised may be....................................
Old 04-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #5
05_ENFORCER

If you don't like it here, please leave

Old 04-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #6
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

LOL.

Good story bro.

See ya!

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:45 PM   #7
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I guess if you didn't like the response first time, you won't like the next response.

Rules are rules. Even somewhere that is free for you to join.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:46 PM   #8
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

Disagreements are always better handled in private. Putting them out there in public is never going to help.

You may not have been aware of how it works here and that's fine. I believe if you wanted to contribute all you had to do was to ask for some assistance from the mods and they would have accommodated you.

Anyway, I hope you work it out with the mods. It's a good place for Ford lovers.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:46 PM   #9
Alan D Segal
Call me 'Al'

Location: On a flattened-out cardboard box out the back behind the wheelie bins.
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Good contributor. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorbackfree View Post
Ibanezteve, your comment saying "Wow, Dick Johnson's been in your car, you must be a Ford fan", is moronic!
You know what else is moronic? Not being able to spell response. Cheers and enjoy just commodores.
4 users like this post:
Old 04-06-2013, 05:48 PM   #10
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Rarrr! Useless!

Internet!! lolol

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Proud to buy Australian and support Ford Australia through thick and thin
Old 04-06-2013, 05:48 PM   #11
Kable72
Parts Interpreter

Quote:

I listed valid problems, but instead of resolutions, I get a put down, and cannot even reply to my comments, or anyone else possibly experiencing the similar problems, because you CLOSED THE THREAD!
Obviously, neg comments about the site are handled in dictatorship form!

Ibanezteve, your comment saying "Wow, Dick Johnson's been in your car, you must be a Ford fan", is moronic! Yeah it does mean a lot to me, your comment is wrong, ignorant and disrespectful to myself and one of Australia's greatest Ford icon's ever.
To make a comment like that on a FORD website with support from Alan D Segal is heresy. Actually, I was trying to be valued contributor with my how too, but you can't contribute with penalizing rules moron!

Russelw, I find it amusing you believed my sincere comments were issued as having fun. "Simply a good public bitching session" you stated. Well, your wrong also! A closed thread just proved theirs no impartiality around here. All I was trying to do, was raise issues I believed mod's would look into, and maybe even consider for change, These are frustrating and negative experiences, and I'm sure I'm not the first to find the post count irrelevant. No-one even bothered to explain (please don't now, I'm over this crap) why their is such a system in place to start with.

GT, According to your dexter statistics, I have spent ALL of my time (with the exception of 1 post) in the FS area advertising for Parts Wanted. No, wrong again, (thx for the hatrick). I've spent most of my time reading information in the "how to" and the electrical selections. The forum according to you is "MORE" than about buying and selling. But, thx for describing the obvious!

Unfortunately you did forgot to describe what "MORE" the site also is!

It's UNHELPFULL with user's concern's, BULLYING, INCOHERIANT and OBVIOUSILY ran by MONKEY'S!

So do what I expect you to do next, ban me, then mop up the evidence by deleting my posts.

Have I hit 5 yet??
Wow dude, you're going the complete wrong way about this. Not only did you open a new thread when you were told to PM a moderator if you had any more concerns, but you're just blatantly rude. He did say MOST of your time was spent in the FS section. Not all. Mods can see every thread you visit so it's irrelevant trying to correct them. If you're wanting help, you're not asking for it. Public bitching session is about right here..
2 users like this post:
Old 04-06-2013, 05:52 PM   #12
comagutsa
Pethy FG XR8 Ute

must be a Gen Y ..always wants something for nothing haha
now fitted with Koya Inox R1's, the rears are 20x10 with a 40mm offset and the fronts are 20x8.5 with a 35mm offset

total of 285.5 rwkw and 642nm
when Herrod cams in 290rwkw

GSXR 750K7 with goodies, dyno'd 136rwhp,
10.567sec for the strip
3 users like this post:
Old 04-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #13
Kable72
Parts Interpreter

Quote:
Originally Posted by comagutsa View Post
must be a Gen Y ..always wants something for nothing haha
We're not all bad ya know >.>
Old 04-06-2013, 05:58 PM   #14
Fpvboss335
Supercharged 335

Oh dear
K&N air filter
Xforce exhaust with Kpm gutted cats
Nizpro stage 2 input shaft(2nd one)
Herrod tailshaft
Kpm stage 2 intercooler with Herrod pump
1000cc Injectors
Kpm Twin 1000hp fuel pump
Herrod crank pulley
Yella Terra snout
Herrod fuel filter
E85 tune

Kristy my wife has an R Spec gt 2012 white number 311
Rear mufflers deleted
K&N filter
Old 04-06-2013, 05:58 PM   #15
The Monty
Just slidin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kable72 View Post
We're not all bad ya know >.>

Yes we are, lol.

To the OP, Ive had my issues here too. I just PM a mod, problem usually gets solved. Seems quite easy?
Old 04-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #16
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

try gumtree. It's free,
Old 04-06-2013, 06:04 PM   #17
GTPete
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Have school holidays started early???
2 users like this post:
Old 04-06-2013, 06:07 PM   #18
Ibanezteve
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

Haha, you compared an Internet site to communism then tried to justify your blue blood by stating that Dick Johnson had been in your car?
Not only was it suggested by myself that you contact an administrator, but russellw even described to you an alternate way to upload the how to you were having trouble with, and why you were having trouble with it!
As already stated, it's a free website, no ones forcing you to visit
Old 04-06-2013, 06:08 PM   #19
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Epic thread, voted 5, would read again A++++

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Proud to buy Australian and support Ford Australia through thick and thin
2 users like this post:
Old 04-06-2013, 06:21 PM   #20
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

votes are in.......see ya razorbackfree.......we all have choices, you just made a doozy!

BYE! now.

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
Old 04-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #21
Giant Cranium
PURSUIT 250
Donating Member2

ahh let him stay. we need a bit of crazy round here. hulk/rapid has been letting us down recently
8 users like this post:
Old 04-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #22
Shonky.
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Actually, I was trying to be valued contributor
Looking at your previous posts it looks like you just came on here to get bits for a gearbox conversion and then had a massive tantrum.........

Thanks for your valuable contribution
Old 04-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #23
GT
Mrs Russellw
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: All your effort in keeping me sane and on-track. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For her honest, direct and helpful advice to members. The content of her posts help many members on the forum and most times, turn a very negative thread into a postive one. 

You seem so unhappy here so I will make it painless and easy for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMS290
Fact is Gaela's GTP IS the quickest NA Boss 290 Sedan now (by a long shot)
The precedent of stripping weight and using full slicks was set years ago now.

So if you want to beat em, ya gotta join em, and being manual makes the time even more credible.
Closed Thread