Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 11-01-2020, 06:25 PM   #2971
Giant Cranium
PURSUIT 250
Donating Member2

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonz View Post
whaaa, oh you poor bugga, what a shame you have a dirty car, other have lost everything.

Pull your head in. He is allowed to be annoyed that his car got dirty again. Are we not allowed to have any issues these days until the world no longer has bigger issues? Are the people who lost their homes not allowed to complain because people lost family’s in the plane that was shot down?

Last edited by GasoLane; 11-01-2020 at 07:15 PM.
Giant Cranium is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 11-01-2020, 10:39 PM   #2972
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

I just bricked a family member's iPhail. Went to do a DFU and it's TFU now!

Time to outsource - young Luke at Max Computing will have a new problem on Monday.
Citroënbender is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2020, 06:41 PM   #2973
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

My phone's 'share via' system. I do a job where I need to take many pictures and send them via sms. Yet, of the 4 shortcut contact options available they are people that I almost never message yet the person I message dozens of pics a month has to be manually searched each time.....

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2020, 11:06 PM   #2974
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Is it Android or Fruit?

Mine is pretty good like that (picking likely recipients) but occasionally I think it gets shtupped by a unicorn or something and goes random. There's also a "Shared Album" option I haven't explored.
Old 13-01-2020, 12:35 AM   #2975
Rob S

Red face Re: Geez! I hate that!

I'm sure you've "shared" "

2003 BA Futura.

Former Ford's.

1978 XC V8 Fairmont.

1977 XC 4.1 Crossflow Falcon.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 13-01-2020, 11:45 PM   #2976
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
I just bricked a family member's iPhail. Went to do a DFU and it's TFU now!

Time to outsource - young Luke at Max Computing will have a new problem on Monday.
He’s improving his apprentice chops, the mongrel has flick-passed it back to me with a cheeky “you’re going to need a new phone, mate.”
Old 14-01-2020, 01:14 AM   #2977
Rob S

I know I'm not around to play games,some are obviously,one thing I'm not an amateur at,is actual real life.

Whatever's going on at some points of the what ever tech factory.No surprise.

2003 BA Futura.

Former Ford's.

1978 XC V8 Fairmont.

Old 14-01-2020, 09:47 AM   #2978
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

It’s about people getting cocky and slacking off when they think they’re set. If you made your first money in an enterprise - and built your reputation - providing a certain type of service (by attributes) why turn away from it as your business grows?
2 users like this post:
Old 14-01-2020, 10:12 AM   #2979
TrVrPhiLpsiNdstrys

*sigh*
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-01-2020, 10:47 AM   #2980
Rob S

That wasn't so much at all a dig at the people who first made the internet work,and others who make money off of genuine buisness through it etc.

I was more talking about pure sabotage etc,anonymous c**** so forth with cameras etc,hiding,and at some points of the internet etc,ie behind other things etc,including at computer etc.

Its about things like that etc,things that weren't others "buisness".

Some purposely trying to make a mockery of things,playing games etc,that don't give a f*** about hardly any truth,integrity and honesty.

For example some of us can think of many names etc of lifelong fools,from basically the start and onwards.

And who would at least pretend to be offended by this,and truly who would they really be offended by,themselves.

No body's perfect,even though people have different views of perfect,or pretending too.

I was truly referring to more of where a whole situation or another truly starts,and who started it,and whoever completely twists things up,and trying to purposely gets things to snowball,with no regard to any kind of justice etc.

There the ones who act like there set,and with what,for purely selfish hidden agended "reasons".All the hypocrisy and contradictions etc.

Who wouldn't know that there being cocky,and some of us have had serious problems because of different s***,and knowing of many cases of who truly started what.

2003 BA Futura.

Former Ford's.

1978 XC V8 Fairmont.

Old 14-01-2020, 01:32 PM   #2981
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrVrPhiLpsiNdstrys View Post
Ohh, 2 W900a models nice. I see a 3408 cat too

I got a few models to make, well apart from the real ones.

Did it roll off or was it pushed ?????

roKWiz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-01-2020, 05:50 PM   #2982
Work Horse
Budget Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post

Did it roll off or was it pushed ?????
Park brake failed
Old 15-01-2020, 08:24 PM   #2983
.:4:.
Kicking back

At times i hate being the skinny tradesman. Sometimes its good being able to fit in tight spaces, but not today. I had my new apprentice, 2nd year, but 1st day for my mob. I had my manager. We had a pit lid to open that leads to a void. The last time it was accessed was 11 years ago. So every year the floor gets painted with non slip paint. Getting the lid up sucked. Once up, i couldnt send the apprentice down, he doesnt know what to look for. My manager is a little bit fatter then me. Being a void between a loading dock and a car park. Yep, with all the dirt and diesil particulate covering everything, i came out looking like an 1800s chimney sweep and didnt find what i was looking for.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 16-01-2020, 11:25 AM   #2984
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Had a wisdom tooth out yesterday arvo. Was quick but damn it hurts today at work! Not gonna be a friendly manager today. Don't ask me for anything haha

I hate that there's still one more to go!
Fev is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2020, 12:15 PM   #2985
Fed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

We just had a gunfight across the park from here, it sounded like the shootout at the OK corral. Now all the cops are over there collecting the bodies I guess.
Fed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2020, 01:43 PM   #2986
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed View Post
We just had a gunfight across the park from here, it sounded like the shootout at the OK corral. Now all the cops are over there collecting the bodies I guess.
As Clint would say......"get three coffins ready." Time to get out of Dodge.

Where did this happen.?

Old 16-01-2020, 01:50 PM   #2987
Fed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The action was in Frank Oliveri Drive Chipping Norton rokwiz.
I was hiding inside and peeking out through the front door, seriously I was afraid of getting hit by a stray bullet it was full on with about 10 shots from two different guns.
Old 16-01-2020, 01:55 PM   #2988
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
The action was in Frank Oliveri Drive Chipping Norton rokwiz.
I was hiding inside and peeking out through the front door, seriously I was afraid of getting hit by a stray bullet it was full on with about 10 shots from two different guns.
Chipping Norton ! Bikies ?

Old 16-01-2020, 02:04 PM   #2989
Fed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

No bikies around here, pretty peaceful place really.
Old 16-01-2020, 02:09 PM   #2990
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
No bikies around here, pretty peaceful place really.
Well apart from the gunfight.

Old 17-01-2020, 06:38 PM   #2991
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Is it Android or Fruit?

Mine is pretty good like that (picking likely recipients) but occasionally I think it gets shtupped by a unicorn or something and goes random. There's also a "Shared Album" option I haven't explored.
Don't do fruit... Android

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2020, 06:52 PM   #2992
Rob S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm sure you've "shared" "
Just everything else then.

2003 BA Futura.

Former Ford's.

1978 XC V8 Fairmont.

Old 17-01-2020, 07:09 PM   #2993
Kicking back

Had to go for a meeting today. The lady i normally deal with called me saying a pretty straight forward job i quoted last year got handed off to a new guy to 'manage' and the new guy is a twat. She wasnt wrong. I had my 19 year old apprentice with me, hes tatted up. So this bloke was not talking my way but at my apprentice who had a very confused look on his face. So the lady i deal with cut the bloke off and asked how long i had been doing works in that office. I said 13 years. Didnt that put the glove on the other hand. The confused look changed from one person to another. Then the bloke says i only look 13. So in a passive aggressive way i said i have a kid almost that guys age and pointed at my apprentice. Then we got in a soft sort of argument. He asks why arent i taking notes. But i trumped that. I quoted the job, i have notes. Then to try and get one up we went for a walk and he asks how will i do the 1st room, i tell him, he wasnt happy with a bulletproof answer, that happend for 3 rooms before i pulled the pin and said ive looked at the job in its entirety and know the place inside out. So off he went back to his desk, his first 'project' (its not a project, its a service job) he got schooled hard. After the lady ive dealt with forever thanked me for taking the wind out of his sails as she has had to deal with him. She orginised the meeting with me, thats the only reason i went. The other meetings with other trades involved the other bloke orginised and they all ghosted the meetings. I just hate being judged before even a handshake then being spoken down to by anyone who is trying to feel more important then everyone else. Especially if they simply display gross incompetence.
Old 17-01-2020, 07:55 PM   #2994
Rob S

I hate being judged for things that people don't have much of a clue about in the first place,let alone when I was trying to stay away from certain things like the internet etc,and just wanted my life.

Trying to keep a low profile but especially about 18 years ago I got dipped in it,by hiders acting like it was just there turn,with no regard what came before and after it.

Getting m******* as a very young kid,left me feeling sterile very briefly,but in whatever order those two had there turn.Was a very different thing with them later on,they never would have tried that.

Life can suck at times and didn't want some things to happen,but sometimes something is going on,and you want to know the truth.

Never want to purposely try doing some things,like throwing certain sayings about and even hurting ones feelings,but some just want there turn in the first place even over things that weren't there buisness,but some even get things like privacy,even generally the worst scum that I've ever known of.

I've made a few mistakes in life way way back,as people do,but not to many people know anywhere near the full truth.

I'm not what some want to make out I am,and I'm not one to keep on with making mistakes,let alone about what some are about until there dead.

I understand people just want to stay away from certain situations just like I did with some stuff,but life can suck at times.

Plenty I could say,but realise some just want a reaction anyway,as long as it costs someone else something.

Wasn't going to get personal on this site and was just here for a quiet time about cars,but unfortunately went a bit further.

Thanks to CP,I will see you again soon I hope,in person is better for the most part anyway.

2003 BA Futura.

Former Ford's.

1978 XC V8 Fairmont.

Old 26-01-2020, 11:30 PM   #2995
Kicking back

Got that phone call. Tomorrow after some orginisation i get to trailer my brothers bike back to his place. The bike is fine. But 45 + on double demerits the fuzz dont like. So round 4. Round 3 was 6½ years. That was drink driving not speeding. Its an annoyance. My licence is apples as i dont tend to do dumb things.
Old 27-01-2020, 08:52 AM   #2996
roKWiz
Cabover nut

.:4:. Speed ??, motorbike ??, Cops ??, Old Pacific Hwy ??

Old 27-01-2020, 11:09 AM   #2997
Kicking back

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
.:4:. Speed ??, motorbike ??, Cops ??, Old Pacific Hwy ??
Nah, kissing point rd. Its not myself in the ****, its my brother, but none the less it makes my life more difficult
Old 27-01-2020, 12:13 PM   #2998
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Invasion day BS - mind you I enjoy starting fires on social media everytime the SJWs fire up over Australia day.

Rule Britania!
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-01-2020, 02:05 PM   #2999
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Invasion day BS - mind you I enjoy starting fires on social media everytime the SJWs fire up over Australia day.

Rule Britania!
Happy Invasion day for yesterday, Franco.
Its not like no other European countries were going to find the Great Southern Land.

Old 27-01-2020, 04:57 PM   #3000
Kicking back

Today really got up my goat. Not because i wanted to, but i got up early and took my idiot brother visiting. He had spoken to my grandpa who is 93 and confused as to why if you lose your bike licence you cant drive a car either. Then we visited my mum. I didnt know she hadnt been told. The first thing i said to her is you can deal with this idiot. Mum was calm which i found odd. So she asks me to fix a stuck blind which i did and calm as anything my brother asks mum to borrow some cash to get his bike towed. Mum asks why he needs a tow, expecting to hear it uas a flat tyre or is broken down. My brother responded calmly saying the police cancelled his rego and took the number plate. So my blood was boiling, he said it in a way as if it happens all the time. Mum asked why? 63 (or was it 68, doesnt matter, alot) over. Mum absolutely flipped her lid. After dropping my brother home i called mum to try calm her down a bit. She was going me a bit and i had to remind her i have nothing to do with it. She was just venting at me. I had to remind her my main reason for going over was to show her my new car, and im not helping my brother because i want to, i have no sympathy for the guy. But unfortunately there are only 2 people who carry that fool through life, and if its not me its mum and she is at the end of her rope with all the carry on. So a crappy morning to be had for all at my camp.