Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 24-04-2007, 04:04 AM   #1
170simon
Starter Motor

Default ST170 front spolier

Hi there hope someone can help me, im from a site in the uk www.ffoc.co.uk and seen some pics of your st170 seems to come with a bodykit we dont get over here, anyone know anywhere i can get front and side skirts online, are they avaliable direct from fords if so someone know the fini code
Many thanks for your help in advance
Simon

170simon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-04-2007, 09:16 AM   #2
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

Hey Simon, few of us are on there as well. I still go by every now and then even though I cant post anymore

I only ever know the body kit came with the aussie delivered focus', havent seen it online anywhere.

Welcome to the forums too

Cheers

Chris
Old 25-04-2007, 09:02 PM   #3
zetec
Zoom Zoom

The bodykit was only fitted to Australian vehicles, it was fitted upon arrival into the country here as far as I'm aware. Was optional on Zetecs (3 door or 4 door versions of the kit are slightly different) and standard on ST170.

It is no longer sold through Ford Dealers as they did a clean-out about a year or two ago and offered them off cheap. There's a few floating around here I believe, otherwise you're at the mercy of Ebay. It's the most tasteful kit I've ever seen and complements the car perfectly, but alas you may be a little too late!!

Funnily enough my Zetec is almost at Euro ST170 spec, with grille, rims, indicators all off and ST170 and no bodykit

Amlohac has a painted 5 door kit available that you may be able to arrange and sand back to repaint if you have a 5-door. http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...79#post1410979
Old 25-04-2007, 09:59 PM   #4
MAGPIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
The bodykit was only fitted to Australian vehicles
And New Zealand vehicles :
MAGPIE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2007, 10:37 PM   #5
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Funnily enough my Zetec is almost at Euro ST170 spec, with grille, rims, indicators all off and ST170 and no bodykit
And yet its no ST170 :P hehe

j/k Matt

Someone buy my ST170 and have a real one !
Old 26-04-2007, 03:24 AM   #6
170simon
Starter Motor

Quote:
. It's the most tasteful kit I've ever seen and complements the car perfectly, but alas you may be a little too late!!
[/url]
i agree it looks smart shame its not avaliable anymore, have to search fleabay and see if i can get one from there, unfortunaly mines a 3door
cheers for your help guys
170simon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post