Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 25-12-2022, 01:35 PM   #1141
bazzaa

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

G'day,
Is it at all possible to get the overhead clocks that were fitted to BF GTs with dual zone ICCs? I've hunted high and low.

If not, is there at least a part number for them floating around?
(I understand some Territorys had them as well?)
bazzaa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 25-12-2022, 02:04 PM   #1142
KRISL

Merry Christ-mas GT legend, and all the thread starters, posters, and responders to help solve our ford life issues, no matter what day of the year it it �� �� ❤️

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 25-12-2022, 07:59 PM   #1143
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazzaa View Post
G'day,
Is it at all possible to get the overhead clocks that were fitted to BF GTs with dual zone ICCs? I've hunted high and low.

Part number for the clock assembly was BA2T15000A, good luck finding one! You could also buy some of the components of the assembly as well (clock, housing, rear cover , mounting screws etc) all no longer available.

The assembly is different to the Territory.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 25-12-2022, 08:00 PM   #1144
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISL View Post
Merry Christ-mas GT legend, and all the thread starters, posters, and responders to help solve our ford life issues, no matter what day of the year it it �� �� ❤️
Merry Christmas to everyone, hope Santa was great to you all!!
Old 26-12-2022, 03:35 AM   #1145
pinzvidz
Worn-out Ford Tech

Quote:
G'day,
I'm in the same boat. I have a busted clock housing in my GT thanks to a rough roof lining fitter (previous owner arranged).

As mentioned by @GTLEGEND they're no longer available. However, Tom at GTP Reproductions on FB has mentioned that he might be looking to reproduce them one day, no ETA though at this stage.
pinzvidz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-12-2022, 09:58 AM   #1146
bazzaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinzvidz View Post
Tom at GTP Reproductions on FB has mentioned that he might be looking to reproduce them one day, no ETA though at this stage.

Thanks. I actually tripped over their FB page not long after coming here. Hopefully they go ahead with it, it's a frustrating quest. The original owner of mine had a new windscreen put in and they broke the clock.

Is there a guide for pulling one off the roof and pulling it apart anywhere you know of?
Old 26-12-2022, 10:00 AM   #1147
bazzaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Part number for the clock assembly was BA2T15000A, good luck finding one! You could also buy some of the components of the assembly as well (clock, housing, rear cover , mounting screws etc) all no longer available.

The assembly is different to the Territory.

Cheers for that. A part number may at least help in the search.

So the housing of a Territory one is different? Or the internals are? Or the whole thing?

I was kind of hoping I could get hold of one and make something good out of it and my broken one.
Old 26-12-2022, 10:59 AM   #1148
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

I’ve never seen the roof mounted clock, so don’t know what it looks like, but is this what you’re looking for?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/16508261...mis&media=COPY
FairmontGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-12-2022, 11:21 AM   #1149
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Cheers for that. A part number may at least help in the search.

So the housing of a Territory one is different? Or the internals are? Or the whole thing?

I was kind of hoping I could get hold of one and make something good out of it and my broken one.
So if its any further help here are the part number breakdowns for both Falcon and Territory:

Falcon:

Clock assembly: BA2T15000A
Clock wiring: BA2T15026A
Rear Cover: BA2T15C000A
Digital Clock itself: BA2T15D000A
Main Clock Housing: BA2T15H000A
Retaining Screws: BA2T15S000A
Adhesive Pad Tape: BA2T15T000B

Territory:

Light Eucalyptus Colour

Clock Assembly: SX15000A7L
Bezel: SX15B000A
Retaining Screw: V800426S437

No other components listed for Territory.
Old 26-12-2022, 12:05 PM   #1150
bazzaa

Quote:
So if its any further help here are the part number breakdowns for both Falcon and Territory:

Danke.
So a different coloured housing by the sound of it? I've not actually seen a Terry one.
Old 26-12-2022, 12:13 PM   #1151
bazzaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post

Yep, thanks, have seen those. Mine is more a matter of busted housing.
Did you notice there's also a guy selling those mechs with a blue backlit LED?
Old 26-12-2022, 12:30 PM   #1152
Magna
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
G'day,

Territory clocks are mounted in the sunglass holder

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/23479996...item36ab2b3188
Magna is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-12-2022, 12:36 PM   #1153
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magna View Post
Territory clocks are mounted in the sunglass holder

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/23479996...item36ab2b3188
Another seller who’s overlooked the essential bracket above the roof lining!
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-12-2022, 08:46 PM   #1154
Ben

Is the OEM AU T5 shifter bushing still available from ford?

Another thing regarding AU falcons are all the engine lower splash trays the same or are if I need a XR one does it need to be off an XR.
Old 27-12-2022, 12:18 AM   #1155
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Is the OEM AU T5 shifter bushing still available from ford?

Another thing regarding AU falcons are all the engine lower splash trays the same or are if I need a XR one does it need to be off an XR.
What bush are you referring to? Do you mean number 9 in the image below?

AU Manual Shifter.png

All the lower splash trays/deflectors are the same on AU's, part number ER8B384A.

GT
Old 27-12-2022, 12:58 AM   #1156
Cherrybombbb
Starter Motor

Is it still possible to get steering wheels through Ford for the FG Falcon and the horn pad

I know the wheel part is BG3600D1

I’m going into Ford next week for a service so if I know it’s avalible I may ask them to order one seeing I have a few vouchers to use at the dealership
Cherrybombbb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-12-2022, 01:15 AM   #1157
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybombbb View Post
Is it still possible to get steering wheels through Ford for the FG Falcon and the horn pad

I know the wheel part is BG3600D1

I’m going into Ford next week for a service so if I know it’s avalible I may ask them to order one seeing I have a few vouchers to use at the dealership
That steering wheel part number supersedes to 8R2Z3K664AA but both the numbers are now obsolete.

The horn pad is actually part of the air bag and depending on what model you have can either be around $800 or $500. Still available though..
Old 27-12-2022, 04:18 AM   #1158
Cherrybombbb
Starter Motor

What about the steering wheel buttons in black BG9C888A
Cherrybombbb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-12-2022, 09:49 AM   #1159
Ben

Quote:
What bush are you referring to? Do you mean number 9 in the image below?

Attachment 106044

All the lower splash trays/deflectors are the same on AU's, part number ER8B384A.

GT
t5 bushing.png

23 in attached pic is the bushing.

Thanks m8
Old 27-12-2022, 10:00 AM   #1160
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybombbb View Post
What about the steering wheel buttons in black BG9C888A
Yes, they are available, can get you them for $120 plus postage which should be around $10. Let me know if you want me to get for you.
Old 27-12-2022, 10:12 AM   #1161
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Attachment 106045

Thanks m8
That has part number XFP7277A, no longer available genuine, but maybe Rare Spares or the alike?
Old 27-12-2022, 10:20 AM   #1162
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Attachment 106045

Thanks m8
Quote:
That has part number XFP7277A, no longer available genuine, but maybe Rare Spares or the alike?
This might be of interest and to keep in the memory banks...

https://srpauto.com.au/ford-parts/tr...h-ea-bf-xg-xh/

https://srpauto.com.au/t5-gear-lever...d-ea-bf-xg-xh/

On the pricey side, but might outlive car.

EDIT - Just saw other brass options for the $25 to $35 mark. Google "T5 Gear Lever Bush for Ford EA-BF XG-XH".
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-12-2022, 09:56 AM   #1163
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Thanks. I actually tripped over their FB page not long after coming here. Hopefully they go ahead with it, it's a frustrating quest. The original owner of mine had a new windscreen put in and they broke the clock.

Is there a guide for pulling one off the roof and pulling it apart anywhere you know of?

the clock housing has a very good double sided tape on the base so it sticks solidly to the windscreen, so that is why they end up busted. possibly need a thin serated blade to cut the tape?. and the clock part from it is actually the mighty AU clock. it is also the same clock part fitted to the Terri console/roof clock/sunglass holder.

i found a cheap complete clock/housing & wiring loom ages ago, however the housing has a coupla broken bits [that i can hopefully repair or replace?]. weird looking when mounted behind the rear view mirror. and as i found when looking at it ...... the clock housing MUST be removed first from the windscreen before you can think about undoing the housing screws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
This might be of interest and to keep in the memory banks...

https://srpauto.com.au/ford-parts/tr...h-ea-bf-xg-xh/

https://srpauto.com.au/t5-gear-lever...d-ea-bf-xg-xh/

On the pricey side, but might outlive car.

EDIT - Just saw other brass options for the $25 to $35 mark. Google "T5 Gear Lever Bush for Ford EA-BF XG-XH".

there's also

T5

T5

altho they both only say "XF XG EA EB ED EF EL" but a slightly cheaper price.

cheers

Last edited by mad2; 29-12-2022 at 10:07 AM. Reason: add extra info
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-12-2022, 10:35 AM   #1164
KRISL

Thin wire like fishing tracer is good for getting behind things to cut two sided tape or glue

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-12-2022, 05:35 PM   #1165
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For silverBA:

SX SY Rear Suspension.png
Old 30-12-2022, 12:22 PM   #1166
silverBA

GT you are a LEGEND.
Thanks so much again.
The arm that has many different names on Ebay is in the center of 5A649B. These in pictures look the same for the Ba Falcon and the SX 2005 Ford Territory. Could you kindly check if they are the same please. Thanks Gazza.
silverBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-12-2022, 12:53 PM   #1167
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverBA View Post
GT you are a LEGEND.
Thanks so much again.
The arm that has many different names on Ebay is in the center of 5A649B. These in pictures look the same for the Ba Falcon and the SX 2005 Ford Territory. Could you kindly check if they are the same please. Thanks Gazza.
Hi Gazza,

No problem, happy to assist.

So the arm is same LH/RH and has a description of: ARM ASSY - REAR SUSPENSION, LOWER ARM - REAR, RH/LH

For BA/BF the part number is BA5A649B.

For SX Territory, the part number is SX5A649B.

So based on catalogue data, they are different. Not that I have seen them side by side to compare, but there must be some sort of difference be it minor or major and they may in fact be interchangeable, but by part number they are different.

Let me know if you need any help sourcing any of the parts.

GT
2 users like this post:
Old 31-12-2022, 09:27 AM   #1168
Ben

Hi would you know the motorcraft part number for the AU2 XR8 Cam Angle Sensor + Synchronizer?
Old 01-01-2023, 12:41 PM   #1169
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi would you know the motorcraft part number for the AU2 XR8 Cam Angle Sensor + Synchronizer?
Hi Ben,

Synchronizer has part number XL2Z12A362AA, the stator on top is 1F1Z6B288BA.

Is that what you were after?

GT
Old 02-01-2023, 01:38 AM   #1170
Ben

Quote:
Hi Ben,

Synchronizer has part number XL2Z12A362AA, the stator on top is 1F1Z6B288BA.

Is that what you were after?

GT
yes thanks mate