Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 17-11-2022, 11:53 PM   #1081
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

For Citroenbender:

6 Cylinder

BA Steering Cooler 6.PNG

V8

BA Steering Cooler V8.PNG
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 20-11-2022, 12:06 PM   #1082
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Thanks - it’s confirmed the V8 coolers are totally not compatible with my scheming.

Another - unrelated - question.

Is there a part number or technical order description for a retail customer to request the key cutting code for a B-series Falcon? Assuming that Ford sell this information when the customer has rego papers and identification.
Citroënbender is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2022, 05:13 PM   #1083
Bush Chook
Starter Motor

For GTLegend
I am wondering if you know the part number of the plastic cover for the lock rod on a BA Falcon.
And are they still available?
Have attached a picture of the part.
Thanks in advance.
Bush Chook is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2022, 06:43 PM   #1084
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Chook View Post
For GTLegend
I am wondering if you know the part number of the plastic cover for the lock rod on a BA Falcon.
Thanks in advance.
Try postimage for posting pics.

https://postimages.org
Old 20-11-2022, 06:55 PM   #1085
Bush Chook
Starter Motor

Sorry guys.
Obviously did not work from my phone.
Old 20-11-2022, 06:56 PM   #1086
Bush Chook
Starter Motor

Still a newby at this forum.
Have attached it on The Pub Chat.
Any help would be appreciated.
Old 20-11-2022, 07:35 PM   #1087
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Still a newby at this forum.
Have attached it on The Pub Chat.
Any help would be appreciated.
I've enlarged it a bit so it may help.

Old 21-11-2022, 12:14 AM   #1088
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
Thanks - it’s confirmed the V8 coolers are totally not compatible with my scheming.

Another - unrelated - question.

Is there a part number or technical order description for a retail customer to request the key cutting code for a B-series Falcon? Assuming that Ford sell this information when the customer has rego papers and identification.
Customer can call 13FORD and seek the key code. if you PM me a VIN I will see if my contact can get (no promises).
Old 21-11-2022, 12:20 AM   #1089
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

Thanks - it’s this guy here, who lost his last key: https://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11496178

I tell people to take a photo of the blade and email it to themselves, then it’s forever recorded.
Citroënbender is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2022, 11:43 AM   #1090
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
For GTLegend
Thanks in advance.
Do you mean the snipper knob or the surround?

The knob itself has two different styles possible:

Aluminum Finish: BAF21830A1 Can source one if need be.
Chrome Finish: BF2F21830A Can also source if need be.

The surround is part of the door trim and was never sold separately from Ford.
Old 21-11-2022, 12:23 PM   #1091
Bush Chook
Starter Motor

Thanks GT.
Was the surround I was chasing.
Maybe have to check a wreckers somewhere.
Thanks for your help.
Old 29-11-2022, 08:11 PM   #1092
TasRanger

Hi GTLEGEND

How much for a right hand lower control arm for a 2012 PX Ranger 4wd? The ball joint and bushes are shot.

Many thanks.
TasRanger is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2022, 10:02 PM   #1093
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TasRanger View Post
Hi GTLEGEND

How much for a right hand lower control arm for a 2012 PX Ranger 4wd? The ball joint and bushes are shot.

Many thanks.
Hi TasRanger,

$380 plus postage freight which I have no idea how much that would be at this point.

GT
Old 30-11-2022, 09:26 AM   #1094
TasRanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi TasRanger,

$380 plus postage freight which I have no idea how much that would be at this point.

GT
Thank you! I'll send you a PM.
TasRanger is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2022, 09:52 PM   #1095
Rexbunta
Starter Motor

Hi GT,

Price and availability on a FGX G6ET centre console trim ( gloss ) and also the chrome garnish on the rear boot external that sits between the rear lights.

Thanks heaps!
Rexbunta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2022, 11:39 PM   #1096
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexbunta View Post
Hi GT,

Price and availability on a FGX G6ET centre console trim ( gloss ) and also the chrome garnish on the rear boot external that sits between the rear lights.

Thanks heaps!
Hi Rexbunta,

You need to be a bit more specific on the console trim, see image below and let me know exactly which part you are after.

As for chrome garnish trim, they are $250 plus postage.

FGX Console.PNG

Hope that helps..

GT
Old 02-12-2022, 07:18 AM   #1097
Rexbunta
Starter Motor

Quote:
Hi Rexbunta,

You need to be a bit more specific on the console trim, see image below and let me know exactly which part you are after.

As for chrome garnish trim, they are $250 plus postage.

Attachment 105988

Hope that helps..

GT

Thanks for the reply according to the diagram i can’t see a part number directly but it holds the cigarette lighter and goes around the gear selector and uses the HC1 clips, believe it comes Matt grey in the xr6t and in the g6et gloss grey which is what I’m after.

Thanks.
Rexbunta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-12-2022, 07:43 AM   #1098
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexbunta View Post
Thanks for the reply according to the diagram i can’t see a part number directly but it holds the cigarette lighter and goes around the gear selector and uses the HC1 clips, believe it comes Matt grey in the xr6t and in the g6et gloss grey which is what I’m after.

Thanks.
So that would be the one with the red dots meaning all those parts with dots come together. Unfortunately, that part is obsolete, there may be one or two laying around that I would need to chase and get back to you on.

Leave it with me and I will see what I can find out.

GT
Old 03-12-2022, 10:45 PM   #1099
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For Crypto:

FG Ute Door Top Moulds.PNG
Old 08-12-2022, 12:57 PM   #1100
GreenGully
Starter Motor

Hi, Probably asking the impossible, but, I'm looking for a Tub liner for XH falcon Ute that's in good condition
GreenGully is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2022, 02:42 PM   #1101
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGully View Post
Hi, Probably asking the impossible, but, I'm looking for a Tub liner for XH falcon Ute that's in good condition
Good luck, they were never standard fitment on XH as it was not until AU that they had a plastic bed liner in lieu of a normal floor. They were an accessory fit and had a part number of XGP00037A and so harder to find.

Try the below:

Ford Pro Spares in Smithfield NSW

Mr Ford in Greenacre NSW

Fairford Spares in Padstow NSW.

Happy hunting.
Old 08-12-2022, 02:51 PM   #1102
GreenGully
Starter Motor

Quote:
Good luck, they were never standard fitment on XH as it was not until AU that they had a plastic bed liner in lieu of a normal floor. They were an accessory fit and had a part number of XGP00037A and so harder to find.
Thanks yeah that's what I was fearing, the one I have in it now looks like it was retrofitted, but it's condition is terrible so I was hoping to find something in better nick, thanks anyway.
GreenGully is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2022, 03:15 PM   #1103
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks yeah that's what I was fearing, the one I have in it now looks like it was retrofitted, but it's condition is terrible so I was hoping to find something in better nick, thanks anyway.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281640654177
Old 08-12-2022, 08:26 PM   #1104
gassa
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Correct you there, XH2 had bedliner standard. it was a cost saving, we didnt fit side plates and floor area was undercoat only. bedliners were made by a plastic company in Campbellfield

Gassa
gassa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-12-2022, 09:04 PM   #1105
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Evening Legend .....

just wondering if you could give me a 'clue' regarding 17A413 on a SX or SY as i'm kinda lost figuring out what that C-75 plug is for.

Many Thanks
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-12-2022, 10:05 PM   #1106
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey GT Legend,

Can you please advise if Ford still sell these COP pig tails or adaptors? These are from a 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v (Barra 220). If so, whats the part number and price? Thanks.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-12-2022, 11:06 PM   #1107
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

GTLEGEND,

I have a year 2000 AU2 6cyl.

The material thats affixed under the bonnet is now deteriorating.

Does Ford still have that pre-shaped material and the large clips, I think there are 12 clips from memory

bondy99 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-12-2022, 11:33 PM   #1108
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Evening Legend .....

just wondering if you could give me a 'clue' regarding 17A413 on a SX or SY as i'm kinda lost figuring out what that C-75 plug is for.

Many Thanks
17A413 is wiring for the tailgate wiper motor..
Old 10-12-2022, 11:33 PM   #1109
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondy99 View Post
GTLEGEND,

I have a year 2000 AU2 6cyl.

The material thats affixed under the bonnet is now deteriorating.

Does Ford still have that pre-shaped material and the large clips, I think there are 12 clips from memory

I have replied to your thread in the AU-BF section..
2 users like this post:
Old 10-12-2022, 11:48 PM   #1110
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Hey GT Legend,

Can you please advise if Ford still sell these COP pig tails or adaptors? These are from a 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v (Barra 220). If so, whats the part number and price? Thanks.

Can you confirm this is the same?

Coil Pig Tail.PNG