Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 09-10-2022, 09:58 PM   #1021
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by milesinfront.com View Post
2011 FG UTE - Windscreen Washer Jets? Just broke one reinstalling after spending time cleaning and unblocking... FML! :(
RH $65 LH one is obsolete...
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2022, 09:59 PM   #1022
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
Hi mate,

Do ford sell a complete bush/ball joint/rubber kit?

Car needs a full going over!

BF F6 Sedan Manual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No kit, have to buy as individual components..
This user likes this post:
Old 11-10-2022, 09:49 AM   #1023
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ford redxm..

BA PCV.PNG
Old 11-10-2022, 11:08 AM   #1024
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Thanks GT - part was on my desk yesterday great service as always !
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2022, 11:16 AM   #1025
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
Thanks GT - part was on my desk yesterday great service as always !
No worries, glad to help - anytime!

Cheers,
GT
Old 13-10-2022, 06:40 PM   #1026
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mr GT,

Just wondering on price and availability for the brake booster check valve for a BF standard I6. VIN 6FPAAAJGSW6L56587.

Thanks.
arm79 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-10-2022, 08:54 PM   #1027
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
Mr GT,

Just wondering on price and availability for the brake booster check valve for a BF standard I6. VIN 6FPAAAJGSW6L56587.

Thanks.
Hey mate,

$16 plus postage ($10 for tracked parcel).

GT
Old 13-10-2022, 10:25 PM   #1028
78xcgxl
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi legend,

Just wondering if these parts are still available and prices when you have a chance. I'm assuming most will be unfortunately obsolete.

Parts for a 2013 Ford FG Mk2 XR6T ute

- Front bumper
- Upper and lower grill
- Fog light bezels
- Drivers seat leather trim ( factory luxury pack trim)
- Drivers seat lower foam
- Steering wheel
- Engine/ Turbo metal coolant pipes
- Turbo metal oil lines

Thanks for your time
78xcgxl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-10-2022, 11:19 PM   #1029
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78xcgxl View Post
Hi legend,

Just wondering if these parts are still available and prices when you have a chance. I'm assuming most will be unfortunately obsolete.

Parts for a 2013 Ford FG Mk2 XR6T ute

- Front bumper $1400
- Upper and lower grill Lower $250 Upper $250
- Fog light bezels $120 each side
- Drivers seat leather trim ( factory luxury pack trim) Leather with Blue Stitching: Head Rest Obsolete Seat Back Trim $270 Seat Base $530 Back of Seat panel $60
- Drivers seat lower foam Obsolete
- Steering wheel Obsolete
- Engine/ Turbo metal coolant pipes Pipe 1 $50 Pipe 2 $90
- Turbo metal oil lines Pipe 1 $120 Pipe 2 Depends on when car was built If before 22/5/13 obsolete if after that date $150.

Thanks for your time
Prices above. Note you would need to add postage/freight on top of that. The biggest being the bumper bar would not be cheap to ship, so you need to take into consideration. At a guess I would say $300-400 But that is a pure guess. it's not the weight, but the cubic size of a large box.

Happy to help you get but like I said freight is an unknown at this point.
Old 15-10-2022, 11:44 AM   #1030
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For Redxm

BA 290 Intake.PNG
Old 16-10-2022, 10:56 PM   #1031
78xcgxl
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Prices above. Note you would need to add postage/freight on top of that. The biggest being the bumper bar would not be cheap to ship, so you need to take into consideration. At a guess I would say $300-400 But that is a pure guess. it's not the weight, but the cubic size of a large box.

Happy to help you get but like I said freight is an unknown at this point.
Thank you. Much appreciated. Gives me a good idea and ball park. I'm surprised more wasn't obsolete. Can you still get FGX leather steering wheels or they they also long gone?

Also if possible could i please get the part numbers for the parts?
78xcgxl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2022, 11:28 PM   #1032
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78xcgxl View Post
Thank you. Much appreciated. Gives me a good idea and ball park. I'm surprised more wasn't obsolete. Can you still get FGX leather steering wheels or they they also long gone?

Also if possible could i please get the part numbers for the parts?
Front bumper $1400 BR2Z17C831BAW
- Upper and lower grill Lower $250 BR2Z17B968BA Upper $250 BR2Z8200BA
- Fog light bezels $120 each side RH BR2Z15A254CA LH BR2Z15A255CA
- Drivers seat leather trim ( factory luxury pack trim) Leather with Blue Stitching: Head Rest Obsolete BGF610A62H12 Seat Back Trim $270 BGCP64414P1 Seat Base $530 BGF62900P1 Back of Seat panel $60 DR2Z1060762AA
- Drivers seat lower foam Obsolete BGP63222A
- Steering wheel Obsolete AR7Z3600ABSH With Voice Control Button or 8R2Z3600DBSH without voice control or 8R2Z3600EBSH with luxury pack.
- Engine/ Turbo metal coolant pipes Pipe 1 $50 BR2Z9N271AA Pipe 2 $90 BR2Z8A520AA
- Turbo metal oil lines Pipe 1 $120 BR2Z9G440AA Pipe 2 Depends on when car was built If before 22/5/13 8R2Z9G441AB obsolete if after that date $150 BR2Z9G441AA.

FGX Leather steering wheel no longer available.
Old 20-10-2022, 02:15 PM   #1033
grey_esp
Greys tuf too :-)

Hi GTLegend,

Can I get an updated price on the territory SYII rear glass hinges left & right with covers.
Cheers.
grey_esp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2022, 07:59 PM   #1034
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_esp View Post
Hi GTLegend,

Can I get an updated price on the territory SYII rear glass hinges left & right with covers.
Cheers.
Hi there..

$120 per side plus postage ($15 should cover).

GT
Old 20-10-2022, 10:22 PM   #1035
FPV 460

Hi gtl. The front bonnet decal/sticker on a black/vixen rspec "BOSS 335". Is that available seperately? Cheers.
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2022, 10:56 PM   #1036
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
Hi gtl. The front bonnet decal/sticker on a black/vixen rspec "BOSS 335". Is that available seperately? Cheers.
Hey mate,

Well, R specs had red striping on the black cars, but they never actually had Boss 335 decals on the bonnet. The bonnet was plain.

https://www.drive.com.au/reviews/fpv-gt-rspec-review/

If you want Boss 335 decals on the bonnet you would need to get the normal GT/GTP ones but were only availabe in Black, Gold or Silver. You can buy seperate LH and RH. RHS you still get Black & Gold, no Silver, LHS Gold & Silver only, no more black.

GT
Old 21-10-2022, 10:19 AM   #1037
grey_esp
Greys tuf too :-)

Quote:
Hi there..

$120 per side plus postage ($15 should cover).

GT
Thanks, I'll grab both can you send me a PM with details, cheers.
grey_esp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2022, 03:20 PM   #1038
FPV 460

Quote:
Hey mate,

Well, R specs had red striping on the black cars, but they never actually had Boss 335 decals on the bonnet. The bonnet was plain.

https://www.drive.com.au/reviews/fpv-gt-rspec-review/

If you want Boss 335 decals on the bonnet you would need to get the normal GT/GTP ones but were only availabe in Black, Gold or Silver. You can buy seperate LH and RH. RHS you still get Black & Gold, no Silver, LHS Gold & Silver only, no more black.

GT
Ah cheers. i should have been more specific. im talking about the one above the grill that is on the bonnet trim.

hopefully this link works?

https://performancedrive.com.au/wp-c...W-insignia.jpg

cheers
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2022, 03:47 PM   #1039
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
Ah cheers. i should have been more specific. im talking about the one above the grill that is on the bonnet trim.

hopefully this link works?

https://performancedrive.com.au/wp-c...W-insignia.jpg

cheers
Ahh sorry, yep available in either red or black:

Red: $80

Black: $120
Old 24-10-2022, 08:59 AM   #1040
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For Frankie86

MD Mondeo Rear Bumper.PNG
Old 28-10-2022, 06:37 PM   #1041
frangga
BF XR8 in Fantasy

Hi GTLEGEND, I've been reading through this thread and notice you've been super helpful. Thank you. Just wondering if you can get any FG-X XR6 / XR8 Sprint A Pillars in Mid Shadow Grey with material / cloth? (Not just the standard plastic)? Understand if they are rare as hens teeth now though.
frangga is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2022, 06:56 PM   #1042
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mr GT,

A little advice if you could.

I understand through here the original AU and BA fuel rails were steel and had problems with rust internally over time. For the BF Ford revised the rails and made them out of stainless steel to stop the problem.

I have a fuel rail here from a BF with part number 3R23-9T280-AD stamped on it.

Can you tell me if this is a steel BA part or a revised BF stainless steel part?

Thanks.
arm79 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2022, 10:28 PM   #1043
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by frangga View Post
Hi GTLEGEND, I've been reading through this thread and notice you've been super helpful. Thank you. Just wondering if you can get any FG-X XR6 / XR8 Sprint A Pillars in Mid Shadow Grey with material / cloth? (Not just the standard plastic)? Understand if they are rare as hens teeth now though.
Hi mate,

So just so you know and from what I understand the cloth ones dont have a tweeter speaker grille, only the plastic ones so I have been told.

Yes can get the cloth ones, they are $140 each.
Old 28-10-2022, 10:35 PM   #1044
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
Mr GT,

A little advice if you could.

I understand through here the original AU and BA fuel rails were steel and had problems with rust internally over time. For the BF Ford revised the rails and made them out of stainless steel to stop the problem.

I have a fuel rail here from a BF with part number 3R23-9T280-AD stamped on it.

Can you tell me if this is a steel BA part or a revised BF stainless steel part?

Thanks.
Hi mate,

So the 3R23-9T280-AD is an engineering number which is equivalent to BA2-9T280-A service part number. This is the later stainless steel fuel rail. The steel one had a part number of BA-9T280-A and was replaced by the stainless one in Feb 2009.
Old 28-10-2022, 11:20 PM   #1045
NCII40
XR6T BA 2002

Hey GT

Any chance checking price and availability on

AR2Z 2011 BA
AR2Z 2010 BA

FG Turbo Calipers High Series suit OD 322mm
Old 28-10-2022, 11:52 PM   #1046
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCII40 View Post
Hey GT

Any chance checking price and availability on

AR2Z 2011 BA
AR2Z 2010 BA

FG Turbo Calipers High Series suit OD 322mm
Hi mate,

AR2Z 2011 BA supersedes to 8R2Z2B119BC and is $450 plus postage (no idea on what that would be, but at a guess $20)

AR2Z 2010 BA is $460 plus postage as above.

GT
Old 29-10-2022, 12:35 AM   #1047
frangga
BF XR8 in Fantasy

Quote:
Hi mate,

So just so you know and from what I understand the cloth ones dont have a tweeter speaker grille, only the plastic ones so I have been told.

Yes can get the cloth ones, they are $140 each.
Thanks heaps mate. I actually had a pair of xr8 sprint a pillars a long time ago and it was dark grey cloth with the tweeter as per https://www.ford.com.au/content/ford...lery/overlay4/ (also image is attached).

Definately interested if you had them but if you don't, totally understand too. Cheers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg falcon-XR8Sprint-gallery-interior-overlay-4.jpg (97.4 KB, 10 views)
Old 29-10-2022, 12:53 AM   #1048
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks heaps mate. I actually had a pair of xr8 sprint a pillars a long time ago and it was dark grey cloth with the tweeter as per https://www.ford.com.au/content/ford...lery/overlay4/ (also image is attached).

Definately interested if you had them but if you don't, totally understand too. Cheers.
I dont have them, but can get. Maybe they do have the speaker, but I cannot confirm.
Old 29-10-2022, 01:10 AM   #1049
frangga
BF XR8 in Fantasy

Quote:
I dont have them, but can get. Maybe they do have the speaker, but I cannot confirm.
Amazing. If you can get the dark grey fabric ones with tweeter grille on that pic mate, I'll do them for your price. Thank you!
Old 29-10-2022, 01:14 AM   #1050
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Amazing. If you can get the dark grey fabric ones with tweeter grille on that pic mate, I'll do them for your price. Thank you!
Will need to investigate bit more as not sure if both do or dont have the speakers?