Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 29-08-2022, 09:18 PM   #961
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
Hi GT, are these stickers still available? On my 2011 FPV GT but assume standard to all FG range. Thanks

Yeh still available $30..
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2022, 09:40 PM   #962
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Yeh still available $30..

Assume that’s for a sheet of 10?
FairmontGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2022, 09:46 PM   #963
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Assume that’s for a sheet of 10?
Never assume, you know what that stands for lol

Divide your number by 10 and thats the quantity!
This user likes this post:
Old 29-08-2022, 09:57 PM   #964
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Quote:
Never assume, you know what that stands for lol

Divide your number by 10 and thats the quantity!

Sigh. Best get me one in then please. Thanks.
FairmontGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2022, 09:58 PM   #965
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Sigh. Best get me one in then please. Thanks.
PM me and we can sort it out.
Old 31-08-2022, 10:36 AM   #966
FPV 460

Hi GT. Can you tell me if the 2 gaskets for the intake manifold top cover and intake matrix(air diffuser) are available for a boss335? should be 2 big rectangular pieces. thanks again for any help.
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-08-2022, 11:14 AM   #967
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
Hi GT. Can you tell me if the 2 gaskets for the intake manifold top cover and intake matrix(air diffuser) are available for a boss335? should be 2 big rectangular pieces. thanks again for any help.
Are you referring to part 9L438 and 9461 in the images below?

Boss 335 Intake 2.PNG

Boss 335 Intake.PNG
Old 31-08-2022, 11:44 AM   #968
FPV 460

YES that looks like the ones.
Old 31-08-2022, 12:49 PM   #969
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
YES that looks like the ones.
PM to discuss if you want me to chase for you, they are available still.
Old 04-09-2022, 04:28 PM   #970
Xcandy
Starter Motor

Hi,
Can you still get genuine ford bf wagon I6 catalytic converters?
Xcandy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-09-2022, 07:10 PM   #971
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcandy View Post
Hi,
Can you still get genuine ford bf wagon I6 catalytic converters?
Sorry bud, obsolete.
Old 05-09-2022, 10:52 AM   #972
FPV 460

hi GT Legend. is it possible to get the left and right oil breather pipes/hoses for a boss335? cheers again.
Old 05-09-2022, 04:56 PM   #973
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
hi GT Legend. is it possible to get the left and right oil breather pipes/hoses for a boss335? cheers again.
Hey mate,

Are you referring to 6758 & 6853 PCV hoses as per image below:

335 PCV.PNG
Old 06-09-2022, 06:13 PM   #974
FPV 460

Quote:
Hey mate,

Are you referring to 6758 & 6853 PCV hoses as per image below:

Attachment 105821

yes that is correct. And also the valves 6A666 and 6762 availability.

thanks again mate.
Old 06-09-2022, 07:01 PM   #975
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
yes that is correct. And also the valves 6A666 and 6762 availability.

thanks again mate.
No problem.

So PCV Hose 6758 Available $50
PCV Hose 6853 Available $ 40
Valve 6A666 Available $25
valve 6762 Available $50

PM me if you want me to organize.
Old 11-09-2022, 03:17 PM   #976
KRISL

Hi as posted in thread below, im having problems with my fg gtp not selecting performance mode and also selecting performance mode on its own, am i able to buy the gear shifter pcb board on its own?
for
2009 fpv gtp vin
6FPAAAJGSW9C69424

Thanks
Kris

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showth...33#post6742633

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player

Last edited by KRISL; 11-09-2022 at 03:41 PM.
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-09-2022, 06:13 PM   #977
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISL View Post
Hi as posted in thread below, im having problems with my fg gtp not selecting performance mode and also selecting performance mode on its own, am i able to buy the gear shifter pcb board on its own?
for
2009 fpv gtp vin
6FPAAAJGSW9C69424

Thanks
Kris

https://www.fordforums.com.au/showth...33#post6742633
You could only buy the shifter knob/handle separate. Apart from that whole shifter assembly only.
Old 13-09-2022, 01:12 PM   #978
05_ENFORCER

Hi GTLEGEND, any chance of some ECU/PCm shear bolts, i think p/n W708664S415X3

Cheers
Old 13-09-2022, 01:45 PM   #979
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05_ENFORCER View Post
Hi GTLEGEND, any chance of some ECU/PCm shear bolts, i think p/n W708664S415X3

Cheers
Hi mate,

All obsolete unfortunately.
Old 13-09-2022, 04:29 PM   #980
ford12

Gday GT

Are you able to tell me if this car has any upgrades ? Diff, stereo, brakes etc ?

Vin is 6FPAAAJGCMCK79165

Thanks in advance
ford12 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2022, 05:51 PM   #981
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford12 View Post
Gday GT

Are you able to tell me if this car has any upgrades ? Diff, stereo, brakes etc ?

Vin is 6FPAAAJGCMCK79165

Thanks in advance
I cant see anything out of the ordinary, 2012 4.0L 6 Speed Auto Base Falcon style side ute Black with Column shift, 2.73 Diff ratio, cloth trim if I am correct?
Old 13-09-2022, 07:46 PM   #982
ford12

Quote:
I cant see anything out of the ordinary, 2012 4.0L 6 Speed Auto Base Falcon style side ute Black with Column shift, 2.73 Diff ratio, cloth trim if I am correct?
All correct except it's definitely not column shift.
Are options like alarm and reverse camera dealer fitted ?
Old 13-09-2022, 11:38 PM   #983
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
All correct except it's definitely not column shift.
Are options like alarm and reverse camera dealer fitted ?
One section says Pedestal mounted trans lever, so I guess that means floor shift. never really paid attention to that before.

I am unable to see options be it factory or dealer fit. I would need to double check but both could be either, but then again (and I could be wrong) I thought FG2 Utes never had reverse camera options (would need to check to confirm).
Old 14-09-2022, 10:05 PM   #984
ford12

Quote:
One section says Pedestal mounted trans lever, so I guess that means floor shift. never really paid attention to that before.

I am unable to see options be it factory or dealer fit. I would need to double check but both could be either, but then again (and I could be wrong) I thought FG2 Utes never had reverse camera options (would need to check to confirm).
Be interesting to find out as this one has reverse camera and alarm.
Old 14-09-2022, 11:29 PM   #985
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Be interesting to find out as this one has reverse camera and alarm.
Best call Ford 13FORD and ask for a verification letter, although there is a pause on at the moment as they are upgrading their system so I have been told.
Old 18-09-2022, 07:51 PM   #986
bobwm

Hi GT Legend, what are the Ford genuine 19" (8" wide, not staggered) rims still available in a set of 4 and suitable for an FG GS? Currently has silver argents and interested in replacing with a set in better shape. Doesn't have brembos so no need for a set that clears big brakes.

Also, wondering if Ford still has any of those those 18" B series F6 rims that were put on the NSW highway patrol FG and FGX XR6 turbos to clear their brembos and how much they might be for a set of 4 if they're still around.

Thanks!
bobwm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2022, 08:28 PM   #987
Magna
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi GTLEGEND, are you able to get a SZ Territory drivers side mirror indicator? Thanks in advance!
Magna is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2022, 09:36 PM   #988
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwm View Post
Hi GT Legend, what are the Ford genuine 19" (8" wide, not staggered) rims still available in a set of 4 and suitable for an FG GS? Currently has silver argents and interested in replacing with a set in better shape. Doesn't have brembos so no need for a set that clears big brakes.

Also, wondering if Ford still has any of those those 18" B series F6 rims that were put on the NSW highway patrol FG and FGX XR6 turbos to clear their brembos and how much they might be for a set of 4 if they're still around.

Thanks!
Hi mate,

First of all lets confirm we are talking about the right wheels.

Is this the 19" GS Wheel?

FG2 GS Wheel.PNG

And is this the BA 18" F6 you are referring to?

BA F6 Wheel.PNG

Confirm and we can go from there.

GT
Old 18-09-2022, 09:40 PM   #989
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magna View Post
Hi GTLEGEND, are you able to get a SZ Territory drivers side mirror indicator? Thanks in advance!
Hey mate,

Should be able to, need to confirm and get back to you.

GT
Old 19-09-2022, 08:42 AM   #990
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magna View Post
Hi mate,

Confirmed can get for $90 plus postage if required.

PM me if you want me to get for you.

GT