Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Perth Falcons

Old 11-05-2010, 03:42 PM   #1
Biggav
On the search for cubes..

Default Old Skool Cruise, Show & Shine

Gidday all,

We have another old skool cruise and old skool car show to be held so this time around We have a pub that will sponser the car show and put up a prize for people's choice, please be advised that even though its a old skool cruise post 86 models are more than welcomed to cruise along just ask that they hang to the rear of the pack.

If you have any queries - please PM me!

find all the details below:

PERTH FALCONS MaY Cruise will be: oLD SKOOL CRUISE AND SHOW

Time for another Old Skool cruise this time around at the end will be a show and shine @ the Elizabethan Village Pub

WHEN: 16th May

MEET LOCATION: Gateway Shopping Centre (Beeliar)

MEET TIME: 9am

DEPART: 9.30pm @ latest (plan to be @ pub by 12pm for a 12.30 setup for the punters)

Detailed maps will be printed and handed out on the day GOLD COIN DONATION for printing costs.

Last attendance numbers were great. Attendance behaviour excellent. Lets keep it that way.

Ask staff about....

-Guys/Girls Perth Falcons Club shirts are now available.
See staff for details.

-Perth Falcons Stickers are available at the next cruise.
See staff for details.

Don't forget your UHF two-way for better communication.

Hope to see you all out.

Perth Falcons Staff
Perthfalcons.com.au

Attached Files
File Type: pdf old school show and shine flyer.pdf (292.6 KB, 71 views)

Current Projects
ED SOHC 3v 5.4 Cammed 5.4 3V Garage Ornament Project
Project Brimstone XE Wagon Phase 6 powered by Coyote

Long Gone Projects
EA Falcon SOHC 4.0 237rwhp
BA 3V 'The Taxi' DJR320 Kit, G6ET Wheels, Lunati Voodoo Cams 320rwhp
Biggav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-10-2010, 04:21 PM   #2
Peter Sellin
Starter Motor

Default Any old school shows happening?

Hi Mate,

I have a XB coupe I would be interested in putting in shows. I'll keep loooking to see when they pop up and will see what the go is. Pics of my car is at www.tuffcharters.com.au.

Are there any coupe or older model clubs as such in Perth?

Cheers
Peter
Peter Sellin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2010, 02:24 PM   #3
Biggav
On the search for cubes..

hi peter,

yeh you would be most welcome to join in and place your car on show when we hold another old school (pre-86) run and show next one is getting finalised soon and dates will be posted asap.

for other clubs out there that cater for the older model in perth i would suggest maybe ACE ford club but as i said your more than welcome to sign upto our main forums over at www.perthfalcons.com.au and show your ride off over there we have a good range of older vehicles from XK/M/P/R/W/Y/A/B/C/D/E/F and newer (struth just realised we have every model of falcon ever built)

hope to see you sign up and if you can make it look out for us at the All Ford Day Cruise on the 31st.

Current Projects
ED SOHC 3v 5.4 Cammed 5.4 3V Garage Ornament Project
Project Brimstone XE Wagon Phase 6 powered by Coyote

Long Gone Projects
EA Falcon SOHC 4.0 237rwhp
BA 3V 'The Taxi' DJR320 Kit, G6ET Wheels, Lunati Voodoo Cams 320rwhp
Biggav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post