Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Performance Vehicles Club of Tasmania > General Discussions

Old 22-11-2008, 08:26 PM   #1
Cecil
Starter Motor

Default Wedding Cars

: Hi, my name is Adam and I'm hoping some people can help me. Myself and my fiance are getting married on 3rd January 2009 @ Longford and we are after 2 white Falcons. We already have a purple xy gt for the bride and groom car and we did have 2 white falcons teed up for the bridesmaids and bestman/groomsman but they have fell through @ the last minute. So i'm stuck in a jam.

Type of Vehicle: EF thru to BF
Colour: White
Cost: Let me Know

The 2 cars need to be the same model ( ie. 2 white AU Falcons). We would also like to have photo's taken with all the cars @ the wedding so that must be ok with the owner.

I know this is a big ask but i'm hoping someone will see this with a white falcon and know someone else with the same type of car and be willing to do this.

If anyone think they can help you can either reply to this thread or send an email to me with your details and I can give you a call with more info.

My email is cecil1996@yahoo.com.au

Any help would be fantastic.

Cheers Adam.

P.S. @ worst case we will be willing to go with the Purple XY GT and 1 White Falcon.

Old 30-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #2
'Nova
The Photographer

i have a white fairmont Ghia.. that looks good in weddings.. but its XF and as far as i know.. other then that i know a limo driver with 2 white FE LTD stretch's if you'd like them, pm me and i'll give you his name and number..
'Nova is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2009, 09:01 PM   #3
racergirl888
Starter Motor

On the topic of wedding cars, my fiance and I are getting married on the 18th of Sept 2010 in Hobart (my hometown, yay!), and I'm just doing some research.

We are both die hard Ford fans, and as my XR4 is up here in QLD, and isn't really a practical wedding car, we're looking at options.

We'd sorta prefer old school - XB fastback, or if anyone has a Cobra...! but new muscle's perfectly fine too.

So yeah, just if anyone has any ideas of where to look or who to approach ( I have my Tassie contacts, but most rally cars aren't road rego'd!), we'd sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks

RacerGirl
racergirl888 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-01-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
ute260
Starter Motor

Whilst on the topic of wedding cars for those of you that know us from the car club we are getting married feb or march 2010. Claire would like to have either two of the older GT's or 2 newer models only real pref is that they be either blue n white or one of each!!! if anyone in the car club knows anybody or whatever pm me so we can look into this we are also having the xr in photos and would also like the GT's in photos too... like I said please PM us so we can discuss further about dates, cost and venues (will on be in cbd of launceston )

Cheers guys
Chris & Claire
ute260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post