Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > B Series.com.au > B Series.com.au Events and Meets

B Series.com.au Events and Meets All the B Series Social Gatherings

Old 22-10-2009, 07:26 AM   #301
Meg's GT's
1 is good but 2 is better

Hey Ron & Mel,
Sorry to hear the beast is a write-off but I guess we all knew that was going to be. Most importantly you both are ok.

Happy to read about the GT : . What options did you get, are you going to leave the raccoon eyes? When is the ETA? Enquiring minds want to know
We'll have to organise a cruise down your way to officially welcome the new kid on the block

And of course your welcome back at Parkes next year !!
Meg's GT's is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2009, 10:46 AM   #302
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey guys i'm gonna get Ron's car in the Boy's in Blue section of the magazine. We had it scheduled to be shot next weekend for a feature - maybe even a cover but alas - the tree came first :(

So i was wondering if i could get some Hi-Res photos - atleast 1 meg so we can atleast give Ronnie's Cobra a send off of sorts?

Anyone have a nice good square on shot of his engine bay?

If you could email them to Mattd@streetfords.com.au that would be awesome. Hopefully everything works out for him.

(yes i do have permission by Ron to run them just in case you were wondering)

Last edited by Fev; 22-10-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Fev is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2009, 10:54 AM   #303
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

double post:
Old 22-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #304
mrg220

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8cobra
HEY guys n girls, as you know my car is a total loss:( there is over 30 grands worth of damage just in the front! then the sides, underbody all rims are stuffed as well and to top it off someone d badged it low life rats out the front of my home..
THE GOODNEWS! IS i have brought a brand new fpv gt fg series 315kw... in nitro so i wonder can i come to parkes next year? lol it will be charged again oh its only the pov pack gt not the gt-p lol
well again myself and mel would like to say thank you for all your help at parkes true car club spirit thank you so much too all!
ok ok now if you have photo's of the smash post them up i would like to see them here im over it so lets smile and have a laugh about it ok, im glad me and mel are here to talk about it cheers again looking forward to the photo's of the prang..)
Hi sorry to hear what happend,it's a shame but long as you's are okay.Hop to see you again at PARKES again.From MRG220
mrg220 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2009, 02:45 PM   #305
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ok i've received enough photos of the crash from Ausbird now im just lookin for pics of the car when it was nice and clean. Either at the show or on the road, it's alright
Old 22-10-2009, 03:24 PM   #306
mrg220

Looking to work on the G220 just maybe superchaged with a shaker.?
But im looking for a flash tunex3 to buy does any one know were a good place to buy 1.Hop it will be ready for next years show.But im plaing to goto oran park and then summer nats show'n'shine and dyno challange,like to win for the B-Series Club.
mrg220 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2009, 03:49 PM   #307
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Depends where you're at. I think all of the site sponsors sell Capa flash tuners, including the Xcal 3. Get in contact with them and get some quotes together.
Old 22-10-2009, 05:04 PM   #308
Airmon
King of the Fairy's.

Sorry to see the Car like that Ron. Hope you enjoy the new FG and hopefully it will be out next year.
Unfortunately it's already made it onto youtube....
Airmon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2009, 11:49 PM   #309
2.8L Hilux
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Sorry about the car Ron and Mel. Both me and my old man were really feeling for you's that day. It good that you both escaped ok.
Well cogratulations on the new purchase (even if it is the "pov pack" lol) ;)
I don't know how many times that was said on the weekend...
Old 23-10-2009, 03:03 AM   #310
xr8cobra
E3 HSV R8 CLUBSPORT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.8L Hilux
Sorry about the car Ron and Mel. Both me and my old man were really feeling for you's that day. It good that you both escaped ok.
Well cogratulations on the new purchase (even if it is the "pov pack" lol) ;)
I don't know how many times that was said on the weekend...

Hey all thanks so much for your feelings towards myself and mel, they pick my car up tomorrow and she is off to pickels in sydney to be sold for parts:( i think this is the day when it will hit me and im goimg to break down. i still cannot believe that a simple getting a foot stuck in the pedal area could have cost our lives just maybe if i didnt have a charger what would have happened the cobra might have still been here. well again thanks everyone the b-series club rocks thanks guys n girls cheers Ron n Mel..
Old 23-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #311
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Man this sucks... I hope the FG can fill the void the XR8 left..

you should strip off everything thats not on the insurance. Atleast then get some back of what shannons ripped off it..
Old 23-10-2009, 10:18 AM   #312
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

does anyone know who took this photo? It's the best pic of the interior i've got but its too small. Tryin to get this right for Ron!

Old 23-10-2009, 10:47 AM   #313
Meg's GT's
1 is good but 2 is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fev
does anyone know who took this photo? It's the best pic of the interior i've got but its too small. Tryin to get this right for Ron!
Shoot off a PM to bute ba...that photo belongs to him.
Meg's GT's is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-10-2009, 10:52 AM   #314
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

thanks Meg!