Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 23-10-2015, 10:59 AM   #31
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 
Default Re: "THIS will go down in automotive history as one of the weirdest automotive recalls of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradEL View Post
Interestingly enough there have been no comments at all from Hulk about the Toyota recall
That's because he is still banned surprisingly. Unless he logs in under an alias name.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 23-10-2015, 11:21 AM   #32
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Default Re: "THIS will go down in automotive history as one of the weirdest automotive recalls of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Yet...

2010 Aurion wasn't a problem in 2010 either, but is now.

Not sure I could trust driving my family around knowing that the car I bought could in a few years catch fire. Just couldn't live with myself knowing I put my family in such danger.
Hopefully Hulk's Aurion still has that magical "Kangaroo Avoidance System" or "KAS", whilst maintaining its Five Star crash rating - which allows him to ponder the plight of others in non five star cars. I believe it's part of the "Worry About Nothing Knowledge Equals Responsibility System" - or ******* for short.

Quote: