Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Coupe Club of Australia > Coupe Restoration & Build

Old 11-03-2015, 08:15 PM   #1
racefast81
Starter Motor

Default coupe rust repair section

Hi All
There was a guy a few weeks back advertising on gumtree a left and right repair sections that were for left and right side of boot lid that also went down to above the rear bumper following the beaver panel ( as you can tell I have no idea what to call this part)
Does anyone know who this person is and how to contact? or know of someone else making this section?
I have attached a photo of the section I am looking for as this is probably the best way to describe the section, you can see mine has hade a repair( a very rough repair) some time in its life
Many thanks
Brad
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3066.jpg (75.6 KB, 54 views)
racefast81 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2015, 03:27 PM   #2
XBTAS
Starter Motor

Default Re: coupe rust repair section

Yeah, he was selling them on Gumtree. He is in Launceston, Tasmania. I'll PM you his contact phone number.
Old 17-03-2015, 03:35 PM   #3
racefast81
Starter Motor

Cheers for that XBTas
racefast81 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2015, 04:32 PM   #4
lilmattie
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tone posted them on his Landau build.

I recently posted this info in another thread as well. Tone got his from these guys.

https://m.facebook.com/RustyGoldKustoms

Reference: http://www.fordforums.com.au/showpost.php?p=5340188&postcount=1485[/QUOTE]
lilmattie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post: