Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
tyler06

Default (WA) Help needed

Gday Guys n Gals,
I need help! I have an ef that has just blown a hole in the head and i have an au s1 motor that i want to put in it. I live in casuarina WA and if anyone has done this b4 i would appreciate the help. I will put on beers and bbq! Help needed! Thanks! But it needs to be 2moz!

Old 12-04-2009, 10:49 PM   #2
fordOwner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

whoo! big call, no luck huh?

common! can someone help this guy?!?!?!?

can i come round for some moral support?...... and drink your beers and join in on the bbq? hehe

Click here to see my ute
Old 12-04-2009, 11:12 PM   #3
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

hi there,

good luck on the conversion, a quick search returns this thread which may be of assistance:

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=74982

please post questions in there, as you'll get more helpful responses in the right section.
Closed Thread