Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 03:10 PM   #1
Xr8-290

Default To the community.

Hello,

Recently, I made a complete fool of myself on these fine forums, and looking back; I can see that I acted inappropriately to this community and vented my personal anger and opinion where it was not called for or justified. I’m not looking for any type of forgiveness for my actions and words; I simply want to extend my apologies to the community and the administrators for my outburst. I can’t put the blame on anyone or thing except myself and can honestly say that it won’t happen again. I haven’t been on the forums for a bit and I am very lucky to still be a registered member and I am grateful for that. This is such a great place to visit and I have disgraced it, my apologies.

Thank you for taking the time to listen.
And have a Happy and Safe Easter.

Old 01-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #2
388cube_edxr8
Nutty Professor

It takes a real man to apologize and admit when he's wrong. You have my respect.
If you buy a rubbish car, what you are saying is "I have no interest in cars." If you have no interest in cars, you have no interest in driving, and if you have no interest in something, it means you're no good at it, which means you must have your driving license taken away.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:47 PM   #3
kezzer

Sic em rex!! I've had a few outbursts, but at the end of the day it's only the interwebzz. No need to take things seriously lol, as ive learnt.

Cheers
FG XR6: pacemaker sterline coated headers, Xr8 snorkel + modified CAI, 100cpsi ballistic cat, 20" rims, lower with shocks, custom catback exhaust, custom spacers, tune soon to come, 1/4mile soon to come.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:21 PM   #4
DJR David
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

10 Points for admiting mistakes that have been made
(even though I have no idea what they are in this case!!)

But well done for your current actions
Old 01-04-2010, 06:06 PM   #5
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I make a fool out of myself most days. :hihi: good on you for admitting it and apologizing for your behaviour
Old 01-04-2010, 06:32 PM   #6
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

I have no idea why or what you did previously, but yes you've made the right step by admitting your wrong's.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:45 PM   #7
TUF_302
The Vengeful One
Donating Member1

I dunno what you did, but i forgive you!
Old 01-04-2010, 08:21 PM   #8
Jack91
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You shouldnt have to aplogise for having an opinion. Even if everyone disagreed with it. I sw what you wrote, seemed to me like you just worded it wrong and it sounded different than how it was supposed to. Its just the internet, dont take it so seriousely. For what its worth, I understood what you were trying to say anyway, didnt agree but yeah just choose your words careully when it involves death of an innocent family by an idiot doing a stupid thing

Last edited by Jack91; 01-04-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:29 PM   #9
FPV70

Everybody is entitled to have a bad day. Takes a grownup to realise when they have done somthing silly and then to appologize is even better.
I got no idea what was said or done but good on ya.

Many people have disagreements here but in the end, we are all adults and can see the benefit of an opinion, Hey 4VMAN
Closed Thread