Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
LTDHO
The one and only

Default Nanny State

Firstly. Lets not make this a Vic bashing thread, as he was here when he made the statement.

Mark Webber said "It's a great country but we've got to be responsible for our actions and it's certainly a bloody nanny state when it comes to what we can do."

This guy drives all over the world. So he would know what other countrys are like to drive in.

I have to agree with him.

He also said

"I think we've got to read an instruction book when we get out of bed - what we can do and what we can't do," Webber said

"Put a yellow vest on and all that sort of stuff."

"It's certainly changed since I left here. It ****es me off coming back here to be honest.

Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe
Old 30-03-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
merlin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I agree totally with him.

Unfortunatly the sheep do not - 7pm Project last night (this show just makes me so angry how dumb they are) - idiot George Negus babbling on about how dangerous it was for Hamilton to do a burnout and it was a miracle no one was killed. Yes I kid you not, this same idiot (Negus) was busted for drink driving. Pot, kettle black.
1966 Ford Mustang coupe. 347 stroker, PA reverse manual C4, TCE high stall converter, B&M Pro Ratchet, Edelbrock alum heads, Edelbrock intake manifold, MSD ignition, Holley Street HP 750 CFM carb, gilmer drive, wrapped Hooker Super Comp Headers, dual 3" straight through exhaust, Bilstein shocks, custom springs, full poly suspension, American Racing rims, Open Tracker roller spring saddles and shelby drop.

Still to go - Holley Sniper EFI with integrated fuel cell.
Old 30-03-2010, 10:06 AM   #3
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 

Thread already in existence on this subject

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11292637
Old 30-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #4
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Closed, use link above to join in the discussion same topic.

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
Closed Thread