Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Cars for Sale

Cars for Sale Complete or nearly complete Cars for sale. Note: ALL transactions in these forums are done at your own risk. FordForums Australia Inc. does NOT take responsibility for any aspect of any item or transaction that may take place via the site.

Old 14-10-2018, 11:13 AM   #1
madmelon
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Default (NSW) Mazda Mazda3 MPS 2010

Vehicle Sales Form

State
: NSW

Make of vehicle
: Mazda

Model of vehicle
: Mazda3 MPS

Year of manufacture
: 2010

Colour of vehicle
: Velocity Red

Engine
: 2.3 Turbo

Transmission
: 6 Manual

Body style (sedan, wagon etc.)
:Hatch

Selling Price $
: 18499

Odometer Reading
: 129000

City
: Sutherland

Other relevant information.

Regretful sale brought on by need to upsize to an SUV. Price is negotiable.

Approximately 129,000km. Long Rego. More pics to follow when the rain stops. Colour is Velocity Red (Code 27A)

I purchased the car from the original owner in February 2018, after an extensive search for a car in excellent condition with full service history. It had travelled ~117,000km at that time and has served as my daily driver since. Bose sound system is excellent, bluetooth (with voice control) and navigation have been consistently useful. It remains in excellent condition.

My wife and I completed an 1800km trip around country NSW over the October long weekend with the car performing faultlessly and economically - 6.9L/100km showing on the trip computer. Typical driving shows ~7.5-8.5L/100km which I reset at each fill.

Major service completed in August at ~125,500km with Penrite full synthetic oil, ryco oil filter and cabin filter. plus new Denso Iridium TT spark plugs (0.027in gap), drive belt and Penrite full synthetic gearbox oil. New brake fluid. New Hankook tyres were fitted by the previous owner just before I bought it and they all still have 6-7mm of tread (new is 8mm). Previous owner replaced battery just before sale. Brake pads and rotors checked at service, found to be almost new- Front pads 10mm thick, rotors 24.3mm(R) 24.7mm(L) (New = 25mm, Min = 23mm)

Rear pads 4.6mm thick, rotors 10.5mm(R) 10.6mm(L) (New = 11mm, Min = 9mm)

Transmission/limited slip diff does NOT make the 'wong wong' noise when turning - go and search the MPS/Mazdaspeed forums to learn more.

Driven sensibly and cared for by a mature motoring enthusiast - NOT a hoon. No stupid modifications, not tuned. Owned outright - clear title. Please confirm with your own research for peace of mind.

Unfortunately, there is a small dent in the driver's door from previous owner, a few stone chips at the front and someone recently cracked a small area of the paint on the rear bumper by reversing into me- no dent left though. No other accident history and paint thickness is consistent both across each panel and between all panels using a digital paint thickness tester.

Roof racks currently removed but included in sale.

0432987392 If I'm busy at work, I may not be able to answer a call immediately. I'll call and/or text you back as soon as I can.

Cheers

Last edited by Beastie; 14-10-2018 at 04:51 PM.
madmelon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 19-10-2018, 11:11 AM   #2
madmelon
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Default Re: (NSW) Mazda Mazda3 MPS 2010

Unfortunately have spent a few days in hospital this week getting appendix out so won't be getting more pics of the car just yet.
madmelon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post