Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 23-09-2005, 11:19 AM   #1
marko79
Starter Motor

Default Quater Mile Times Jmm Dev 1 Kit

Hi guys just wondering if anyone has fitted a jim mock motorsport dev 1 kit to there ef falcon 6 auto and was just wondering what sort of times have been done with this kit.And if you guys recommend this kit.Any info you guys give me will be greatly appreciated thankyou. :

marko79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2005, 01:58 PM   #2
The MaDDeSTMaN
No longer driving a Ford.

I know of someone who has the Dev1 kit on their EB, it hasn't been taken down the 1/4 yet, but I know the owner would have no second thoughts about telling you "Yes, get it, you won't regret it"

Just ask LuvinmyEB if she's happy with how her car goes, and I KNOW she's not the only satisfied JMM customer
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #3
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

I had the Dev1 kit on my AU, ran a 15.02.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2005, 02:05 PM   #4
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

To quote Nike ads.. "Just do it!!"

You'll have no regrets whatsoever.

I haven't been to Calder yet to see what times I get, but if you have a look at the link to my dyno sheet, you'll see the EB puts out a lot more than it did when it was a stock povo pack EB.

Nobody but JMM touches my car now.

*edit*
It was on the dyno before I got the headers and the high flow cat too, so I'm not sure what it puts out now.

Last edited by LuvinmyEB; 23-09-2005 at 02:14 PM.
LuvinmyEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2005, 05:17 PM   #5
marko79
Starter Motor

Hi guys and girl's thankyou all so much for your advise.
marko79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post