Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 08-12-2014, 07:42 PM   #1
WHYME
Next up?

Default HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

Hello all,

It seems that when I try to click on this thread Show us your BA/BF!! in the Show' N Shine section, I keep getting this HTTP 500 error (I even get the error when I try to click on some other threads too).

I've tried clearing my cache and refreshing the page but with no luck, if anyone could get this sorted for me it'd be greatly appreciated.

To be further assisted I am using IE11, but have also tried using Google Chrome to no avail.

Last edited by WHYME; 08-12-2014 at 07:48 PM.
WHYME is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-12-2014, 12:06 PM   #2
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Default Re: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

Works fine here.

Opera 12.17 and Opera 26.0 (Win 8)
Old 09-12-2014, 02:55 PM   #3
Uncle_Ken
Next upgraded Mk1 Leopard
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always putting some imput into the forums to help or make it a bit easier for others Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Me to IE 9, firefox 33.1 and chrome

UK
How 2's: Change rear view mirror, Install backfire valve, Change foam front seats, Install auto transmission cooler, Replace Trans Shift Globe, Remove front door Trim, Paint AU headlights, install door spears, Premium Rear Parcel Shelf, go here...
Uncle_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-12-2014, 03:30 PM   #4
WHYME
Next up?

So no one has a solution for me?

Old 09-12-2014, 08:08 PM   #5
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

First port of call is usually to run CCleaner and clear your cache/temporary files and registry cleanup. Try again after that.
Must be your end if it's working fine for everyone else.
Falcon Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 10-12-2014, 03:30 PM   #6
WHYME
Next up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon Coupe View Post
First port of call is usually to run CCleaner and clear your cache/temporary files and registry cleanup. Try again after that.
Must be your end if it's working fine for everyone else.
Yep, it's definitely on my end. I just wanted to know if there was an easy fix, thanks for the help and hopefully this works.

Old 10-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #7
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

Failing that check whether you are using a proxy server as these can introduce that type of error.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-12-2014, 07:56 PM   #8
Streets
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Try going to the page you were getting the error message on, and hitting Ctrl+F5. This will force your browser to reload the page from scratch, instead of recalling the error page out of its own memory. If Ctrl+F5 doesn't work, try going into your browser options and clearing your cache there as Falcon Coupe said.
Streets is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: