Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Closed Thread

Old 19-01-2006, 05:59 PM   #1
jimt3te50
My kids think I'm cool

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Jim has consistently for some time now shared his life, and his passions in his XY GT and more so his FG GT in a way so everyone here feels part of the journey, which helps make AFF such a worthwhile place to be.  An outstanding contributor in my book. 
Default What happened to Noboss??

Saw a comment Laminge posted about this being the place to ask- was curious what happened; I must have missed the action.

We all knew who he was- did it just take him time to arc up again or something more sinister happen- did he just get booted because he had been banned under another name previously?

Just curious- I'll shut up if it can't be discussed....

2018 Ford Ranger RAPTOR
2013 Audi SQ5
Old 19-01-2006, 06:32 PM   #2
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

NoBoss I believe was a previous user who has been banned.

We have several people who have previously been banned and make vain attempts to return, some are successful mind you, but at some stage trip
Old 19-01-2006, 06:39 PM   #3
jimt3te50
My kids think I'm cool

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Jim has consistently for some time now shared his life, and his passions in his XY GT and more so his FG GT in a way so everyone here feels part of the journey, which helps make AFF such a worthwhile place to be.  An outstanding contributor in my book. 

thought that must have been the case- he kept pretty low this time around..........
2018 Ford Ranger RAPTOR
2013 Audi SQ5
Old 19-01-2006, 08:17 PM   #4
Tickford Kid
Formerly known as TS 50

But he's still here!!
BLUEPRINT T3 TS50 #109, MANUAL WITH BREMBOS
Old 19-01-2006, 08:31 PM   #5
gtfpv
GT

what happened to red el xr8
Old 19-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #6
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

let me guess, NOBOSS was just a sbutle attempt by a former user to continue the "good fight"
Old 19-01-2006, 08:58 PM   #7
jabba
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimt3te50
thought that must have been the case- he kept pretty low this time around..........
You should see the utter rubbish he is posting on the other ford forum. Talk about stars in his eye's.... S butler, aka NOBOSS, What a jerk.

Tuned by Elite Automotive

11.91 @ 117mph Vid
Old 19-01-2006, 09:03 PM   #8
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabba
You should see the utter rubbish he is posting on the other ford forum. Talk about stars in his eye's.... S butler, aka NOBOSS, What a jerk.
Aha. I was right....................
Old 19-01-2006, 09:27 PM   #9
rodderz

Ok we've found out what has happened, probably no need to discuss it any further

Lets just say that those who are banned have been for a reason (and suitable reasons at that) and any attempts to return are usually to cause more trouble for us, hence why the further banning on different usernames
Closed Thread