Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 12-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #1
ROOSTA
DFDFDF

Default Suggestion for events area

Hello,

Just had a bit of a light globe moment..

Wouldnt it be lovely if there was a sticky at the top of the events area which showed upcoming events and was maintained by the event moderators..

Just have to go to one thread to see an overview of all the events in that state.. Doesnt have to have the specifics as the individual threads should cover this..

Some simple example:

March
16th-17th All Ford Day Sydney
28th Swap Meet Nowra

April
22nd-24th Some big *** show Bathurst
Etc..

Just wondering if anyone else thinks this would be a good idea.. I personally find it hard to keep an eye on events coming up and stuff as the threads jump around and sometimes get missed..

Cheers,
Nik

ROOSTA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-02-2013, 05:56 PM   #2
satria
FOXWHO

Default Re: Suggestion for events area

I think it's a great idea.

I currently go through so many websites to look for upcoming events and i still miss so many. I'd love for there to be only 1 place that showed most or all of them.
satria is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post