Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-09-2017, 11:09 AM   #181
bc47
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Heathmont, VIC
Posts: 242
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

if it helps any, i found replacement R clips in the service pack for the brakes on a KTM 250cc trail bike...

they're a rubbish size, i tried everywhere to find ones that were exactly the same size, these were the closest i could get
__________________
BAII XR6 Rapid yellow. gone
Hopefully making a p plater somewhere happy.

2011 FG XR6 turbo lightning strike, shockworks coilovers, brembo 4 pot/pbr rear.

pb 13.6 @110mph AFF Drag Nats, the only time I've received a compliment for finishing in 13

new pb at Winton 1.45.8 the track taxi lives on
bc47 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2017, 01:00 PM   #182
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc47 View Post
if it helps any, i found replacement R clips in the service pack for the brakes on a KTM 250cc trail bike...

they're a rubbish size, i tried everywhere to find ones that were exactly the same size, these were the closest i could get
I thought the R clips would have been easy to find but i could be wrong.
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2017, 04:25 PM   #183
Valnut_225
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 4
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hi Matt,

Could you please give me a quote for the following shipped to Mackay QLD 4740. It's for an fg mkii ecolpi xr6 ute.

Front rotors: 4504S
Rear rotors: 4505S
Ferodo DS pads all round.
Braided lines

Thanks,
Travis
Valnut_225 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2017, 04:39 PM   #184
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valnut_225 View Post
Hi Matt,

Could you please give me a quote for the following shipped to Mackay QLD 4740. It's for an fg mkii ecolpi xr6 ute.

Front rotors: 4504S
Rear rotors: 4505S
Ferodo DS pads all round.
Braided lines

Thanks,
Travis
About $1250 all up the rear lines i may need to talk to you about they did a few types for these utes.
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2017, 04:44 PM   #185
Valnut_225
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 4
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Thanks Matt, I will give you a call tomorrow to discuss.
Valnut_225 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 12-11-2017, 06:20 PM   #186
FPR13579
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 6
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hey mate, sale still on?

If so can I get a quote for DBA T3's for an FG with 322mm and 303mm discs aswell as a full set of whatever low-ish dust pads you'd recommend for spirited hills driving.

Cheers, Max
FPR13579 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2017, 09:07 AM   #187
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPR13579 View Post
Hey mate, sale still on?

If so can I get a quote for DBA T3's for an FG with 322mm and 303mm discs aswell as a full set of whatever low-ish dust pads you'd recommend for spirited hills driving.

Cheers, Max
Yes we can help and i would suggest the Project MU NS400 as my first preference but they are just waiting on some more stock to arrive hopefully within the week.
F/R DBA T3 rotors and F/R NS400 pads would be $965 plus any freight. We do have some other options if you need them quicker but not as good even though they are good street pads. Freight is extra
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2017, 04:08 PM   #188
Larakin
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 357
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the supply of rotors and pads today, great service.
Also thanks for recommending R&J Batteries, also great service and pricing.

Cheers, Benn
Larakin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2017, 05:01 PM   #189
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larakin View Post
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the supply of rotors and pads today, great service.
Also thanks for recommending R&J Batteries, also great service and pricing.

Cheers, Benn
Not a problem mate thankyou for your support
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-11-2017, 11:39 AM   #190
FPR13579
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 6
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED View Post
Yes we can help and i would suggest the Project MU NS400 as my first preference but they are just waiting on some more stock to arrive hopefully within the week.
F/R DBA T3 rotors and F/R NS400 pads would be $965 plus any freight. We do have some other options if you need them quicker but not as good even though they are good street pads. Freight is extra
Sounds good, I won't be looking to purchase for atleast a week or 2 anyway so that works fine for me. What sort of money would I be looking at for Freight to Adelaide?

Cheers, Max
FPR13579 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-11-2017, 04:20 PM   #191
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPR13579 View Post
Sounds good, I won't be looking to purchase for atleast a week or 2 anyway so that works fine for me. What sort of money would I be looking at for Freight to Adelaide?

Cheers, Max
No worries mate just contact me when ready with a postcode as we may also be able to organise the rotor pick up in SA if your close to the depot.
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-11-2017, 04:39 PM   #192
FPR13579
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 6
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED View Post
No worries mate just contact me when ready with a postcode as we may also be able to organise the rotor pick up in SA if your close to the depot.
Alright mate, sounds good
FPR13579 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2017, 03:39 PM   #193
BA_GTR
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 93
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hi Matt,

How much would it be for the DBA 42107S pair, a pair of Ferodo DS (or other track suitable pad like Project Mu HC800) and braided lines all round to suit an FG2 XR6T (including shipping to/pickup in Melbourne)?

Regards
BA_GTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2017, 05:00 PM   #194
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA_GTR View Post
Hi Matt,

How much would it be for the DBA 42107S pair, a pair of Ferodo DS (or other track suitable pad like Project Mu HC800) and braided lines all round to suit an FG2 XR6T (including shipping to/pickup in Melbourne)?

Regards
DBA42107S Rotors are $380 a pair but the DS pads are not track pads sorry just performance street. The PMU HC800 from what i understand are still not available. Freight is $30 for the rotors
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-12-2017, 03:45 PM   #195
DMENTDGT
ON CHARGE
 
DMENTDGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,924
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hi Matt how much would it be for a pair of DBA T3 clubspec rotors for a fg fpv GT with 4 pot fronts? And what pads would you recommend to go with them and how much?

cheers,

Andrew
__________________

FORD FALCON FPV GT 335
Lightening Strike
ZF Box
Leather
Cat Back 2.5" Stainless Steel Exhaust
5% Tints
Stock Power: 346.3rwkw

DAILY: Suzuki GSXR 1000 K1
PRIOR RIDES: BA2 xr8 ute, AU2 Xr6, EL xr8, EB Ghia 5.0L, XD 4.0L
DMENTDGT is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-12-2017, 09:15 AM   #196
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMENTDGT View Post
Hi Matt how much would it be for a pair of DBA T3 clubspec rotors for a fg fpv GT with 4 pot fronts? And what pads would you recommend to go with them and how much?

cheers,

Andrew
$460 a pair with the special and brake pads start from $200 a set. We can get cheaper if needed but we mainly keep the good ones on the shelf.
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-12-2017, 01:16 PM   #197
EV1LXR
Regular Member
 
EV1LXR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northern Suburbs, Melbourne, Vic
Posts: 190
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hi How much for a pair of DBA42102XS for a 4pot fronts, pads and also need rear pwr pads
__________________
BF XR6 N/A MODS: PACEMAKERS 4490's, 100CELL HIGH FLOW CAT, CAT BACK EXHAUST, Herrod CAI

VISUAL MODS: AFTERMARKET SOUND SYSTEM, WHITE INTERIOR LIGHTING AND BLUE VISION H4'S

MODS TO COME: 20% UNDERDRIVE, TUNE AND MAYBE CAMS
EV1LXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-12-2017, 01:24 PM   #198
DMENTDGT
ON CHARGE
 
DMENTDGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,924
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by EV1LXR View Post
Hi How much for a pair of DBA42102XS for a 4pot fronts, pads and also need rear pwr pads
That's what I got quotes in above for $460 a pair


cheers,

Andrew
__________________

FORD FALCON FPV GT 335
Lightening Strike
ZF Box
Leather
Cat Back 2.5" Stainless Steel Exhaust
5% Tints
Stock Power: 346.3rwkw

DAILY: Suzuki GSXR 1000 K1
PRIOR RIDES: BA2 xr8 ute, AU2 Xr6, EL xr8, EB Ghia 5.0L, XD 4.0L
DMENTDGT is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-12-2017, 05:23 PM   #199
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by EV1LXR View Post
Hi How much for a pair of DBA42102XS for a 4pot fronts, pads and also need rear pwr pads

$500 a pair for the XS xdrilled rotors or genuine brembo xdrilled i have 1 set left for $550 a pair. Depending on what pad brand your after as the rear PBR sets are still unavailable from Project Mu but if you want low dust street pads we also have DBA SP500 pads and both sets would be about $300.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMENTDGT
That's what I got quotes in above for $460 a pair



cheers,

Andrew
Andrew the Clubspec DBA T3 are just slotted and not crossdrilled sorry mate
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 19-12-2017, 02:37 PM   #200
FPR13579
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 6
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED View Post
No worries mate just contact me when ready with a postcode as we may also be able to organise the rotor pick up in SA if your close to the depot.
Sorry mate as per usuall things haven't gone quite to plan but I'm finally ready to order the rotors and pads as discussed above (T3's and Project Mu Pads) if possible. What is the best way to do so? I'm in Glenunga (5064) Adelaide and am happy to drive around if pickup is still possible.
FPR13579 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2017, 04:52 PM   #201
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPR13579 View Post
Sorry mate as per usuall things haven't gone quite to plan but I'm finally ready to order the rotors and pads as discussed above (T3's and Project Mu Pads) if possible. What is the best way to do so? I'm in Glenunga (5064) Adelaide and am happy to drive around if pickup is still possible.
Project MU NS400 pads are zero availability at the moment sorry.
The DBA T3 rotors are available to purchase and pick up if you want these.
Let me know and i can send bank details to you and if you would like to get your own pads or if you would like another brand.
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2017, 05:04 PM   #202
FPR13579
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 6
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED View Post
Project MU NS400 pads are zero availability at the moment sorry.
The DBA T3 rotors are available to purchase and pick up if you want these.
Let me know and i can send bank details to you and if you would like to get your own pads or if you would like another brand.
Is there a close seccond mate? Realistically the car is just a daily driver but it would be nice to be able to give it a good run in the hills without worry of fade etc.

Cheers, Max
FPR13579 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2017, 05:36 PM   #203
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPR13579 View Post
Is there a close seccond mate? Realistically the car is just a daily driver but it would be nice to be able to give it a good run in the hills without worry of fade etc.

Cheers, Max
Have a read up on Intima SR brake pads tonight.
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2017, 05:58 PM   #204
FPR13579
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 6
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED View Post
Project MU NS400 pads are zero availability at the moment sorry.
The DBA T3 rotors are available to purchase and pick up if you want these.
Let me know and i can send bank details to you and if you would like to get your own pads or if you would like another brand.
Actually mate just saw I can get the project mu pads direct from them for not much extra. I'd still like to grab the T3's though, do you have a work email I can contact you via to organise payment?

Cheers, Max
FPR13579 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-12-2017, 12:08 AM   #205
xpl0sive
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 70
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hi Matt,

I'm hitting the track next month and need to replace my rotors and pads for my 6 piston Brembos before I go, as I'm still running the stock discs/pads.

Can you please quote me a pair of discs and pads to suit, as well as a set of braided lines? Ready to buy now.
xpl0sive is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-12-2017, 08:28 AM   #206
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl0sive View Post
Hi Matt,

I'm hitting the track next month and need to replace my rotors and pads for my 6 piston Brembos before I go, as I'm still running the stock discs/pads.

Can you please quote me a pair of discs and pads to suit, as well as a set of braided lines? Ready to buy now.
DBA T3 rotors are still on special at $460 now regarding the brake pads do you want street/track or full track?
DBA XP650 Kevlar metallic $195.00 a set NEW PRODUCT starting pad
Winmax W3 $300 Street/Track
Ferodo DS2500 $427.00 STREET/TRACK

Full set of Sedan braided lines are $270


Quote:
Originally Posted by FPR13579
Actually mate just saw I can get the project mu pads direct from them for not much extra. I'd still like to grab the T3's though, do you have a work email I can contact you via to organise payment?

Cheers, Max
Max you can contact me at sales@racebrakessydney.com.au and i would double check the pads because project mu don't have stock of these NS400 pads i have been waiting for stock to arrive. They may have the original NS brake pads but generally they are double the price.
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-12-2017, 09:15 AM   #207
xpl0sive
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 70
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED View Post
DBA T3 rotors are still on special at $460 now regarding the brake pads do you want street/track or full track?
DBA XP650 Kevlar metallic $195.00 a set NEW PRODUCT starting pad
Winmax W3 $300 Street/Track
Ferodo DS2500 $427.00 STREET/TRACK
Probably street/track so that i can use them on the street after the track day, unless it's ok to swap pads for track and street? As in, run a different pad on the track and a different pad on the street.

What are the differences between the Winmax and Ferodo?

Do the braided lines include rears too? I have 4 piston Brembos on the rear if that makes a difference.
xpl0sive is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-12-2017, 10:09 AM   #208
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl0sive View Post
Probably street/track so that i can use them on the street after the track day, unless it's ok to swap pads for track and street? As in, run a different pad on the track and a different pad on the street.

What are the differences between the Winmax and Ferodo?

Do the braided lines include rears too? I have 4 piston Brembos on the rear if that makes a difference.
Street/Track are the most popular pad to run. The street/track pads generally run up to about 650 deg so if you are going to race hard the race pad only may be the better option but most run street/track and then work out where they sit with pads. Full race pads start from around $530
Yes braided is for front and rear.
DS2500 and W3 very similar entry level street/track. The only feedback is the W3 can be a bit more squeaky than a DS2500
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-12-2017, 01:57 PM   #209
xpl0sive
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 70
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED View Post
Street/Track are the most popular pad to run. The street/track pads generally run up to about 650 deg so if you are going to race hard the race pad only may be the better option but most run street/track and then work out where they sit with pads. Full race pads start from around $530
Yes braided is for front and rear.
DS2500 and W3 very similar entry level street/track. The only feedback is the W3 can be a bit more squeaky than a DS2500
Excellent. Will take a pair of T3's (assuming this is the 4000 series), a pair of Winmax W3's and braided lines shipped to Melbourne 3004. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but will I need to top up my brake fluid if bleeding the brakes?
xpl0sive is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-12-2017, 04:36 PM   #210
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl0sive View Post
Excellent. Will take a pair of T3's (assuming this is the 4000 series), a pair of Winmax W3's and braided lines shipped to Melbourne 3004. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but will I need to top up my brake fluid if bleeding the brakes?
Do you want to wait until i am back on the 3rd of Jan or do it now?
Yes you will need fluid and you said Brembo 6/4 front and rear correct?


Account Name - Race Brakes Sydney
Account Number - 1056 1841
Account BSB Number - 062 597
Bank - CBA

DBA T3 rotors are still on special at $460 front
Winmax W3 $300 Street/Track Brembo 6 pot front
Braided 6/4 sedan lines $270.00 front/rear
Freight $40.00
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Other than what is legally copyrighted by the respective owners, this site is copyright www.fordforums.com.au
Positive SSL