Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 28-12-2015, 04:45 PM   #31
marra_xr6t
Ranger XLT Dual Cab

Default Re: MD quality

Wife picked up her new MD titanium eco boost hatch two weeks ago now and has had no issues mechanically or electronically.

Very nice car and very surprised how nice of a car it is. Needs more advertisement and coverage in the media.
marra_xr6t is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-12-2015, 10:54 PM   #32
Lukkyphil
Starter Motor

Glad to read this post, getting a 2016 Trend EcoBoost Hatch in the new year as a company car, looks like a very capable drive.
None available to look at locally so I have just gone with the Silver, as its the easiest to keep clean.
Old 31-12-2015, 10:15 AM   #33
nicrobell

I recently took delivery of an MD Titanium ecoboost hatch and although it has only done 900 klms I have not found any faults yet. My last car was an MC Titanium ecoboost hatch and did not have one fault at all. This fact made me feel confident buying the updated model. The MD is a fantastic drive and more refined than the former version. The car was purchased from Westpoint Ford and the attention I received was great.
nicrobell is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2016, 09:08 AM   #34
jtaus67
Starter Motor

Hi, interested in MD owners experience with the Sync 2 system. Is it laggy, does the nav work OK? Seems a lot of banging on the Microsoft stability (and seems its changed and moved away from MS with Sync 3) but I'm just curious on opinions for the version we have available today.
jtaus67 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2016, 09:55 PM   #35
Muzza78
Starter Motor

Hi all just thought I'd add to this I just picked up a titanium wagon 2015 model this week while its features are great and over the top with colour changing foot well and door pocket lighting and all the safety features one thing that showed it self in the first week was that there is a little wind noise coming from the sun roof which wasn't there during my test drive. It starts as a little whistle about 60 kms and gets worse as you go faster I thought it may have been my new rhino racks but removing them only reduced it a little ( probly cause the wind deflecting down)

Has any one noticed this??
Muzza78 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2016, 10:22 AM   #36
allanv6gt
Tippy-tronic Free Zone

Muzzaa, Sunroof not quite fully closed? (fitment or track alignment?)
My MB XR5 sunroof does not makes any noise when fully closed. Yes, different model, but quality of fit is the relevant point (as you noted yourself).
allanv6gt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2016, 12:17 AM   #37
Muzza78
Starter Motor

Yeah it's closed as it positions itself when you press the button.
Anyway I'll get the dealer to look at it next week when it goes for the first service. It's going to have a firmware update too because the Bluetooth connection to the iPhone occasionally drops out during a call.
Other than that I'm pretty impressed by it I'll let you all know how I go after its fixed.
Muzza78 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post