Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 17-08-2007, 08:26 PM   #1
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Cool Eurofordclub Hall of Fame

Does your Euroford have a Claim to Fame? Have you won an award, either a Show Award or a Club Award, or any other sort of award? And no, I am not talking about State Athletics, I am talking about for your Euroford!

Has it appeared in the media at all? Has it got any other Claim to Fame (like 'my car had a one night stand with Paris Hilton' - although we don't have enough room for all the potential claimers on that one, pictures would be nice)?

Make sure you let us know about it, and provide a picture if possible, so that it can go into our Eurofordclub Hall of Fame.

Please don't assume I have already got your car in the list, it's hard for one person to keep track of them all around the country. Check out the list and if you should be in the Hall of Fame, let me know about it and be recognised for it.

http://www.eurofordclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=442

The first post is continuously updated, and we've got a gallery going for it as well. We're developing the page how we want it, but get your entry in so you don't get left behind!

Timmeh

Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post